Friendly reminder that this absolute pinnacle of kino was nominated for Best Picture at the 80th Academy Awards...

Friendly reminder that this absolute pinnacle of kino was nominated for Best Picture at the 80th Academy Awards, won Best Screenplay, and lead actress Ellen Page received a Best Actress nomination for her performance, becoming the third-youngest actress to ever get one at the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodgoesinhere.blogspot.com.au/2008/01/why-juno-sucks-balls-and-why-that.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was Sup Forums's favorite movie in 2007

until it became popular.

if it didn't gain mainstream attention it would be praised here.

Act.

But, it sucked before it was "mainstream". Odd, that.

It was a quirky movie back when quirky still lent credibility instead of detracted. The dialogue was corny but never took itself seriously. The characters were smart and convincingly portrayed which added convinction to the emotional payoff at the end. It was a fairly sobering look at how teen pregnancy can effect not just the mother, but their entire social surrounding.

What did you dislike about it?

Long read but worth it

foodgoesinhere.blogspot.com.au/2008/01/why-juno-sucks-balls-and-why-that.html

>foodgoesinhere.blogspot.com.au/2008/01/why-juno-sucks-balls-and-why-that.html
>.au
>convict monkey opinion actually being relevant at all

>quentin tarantula
>good dialogue

now i KNOW you're memeing my leg

t.pleb lovers of shit

Oh I'm laffin'

Get a load of this fucking pleb unable to recognize a true cinematic masterpiece when he sees it. You should fo' shizz kill yourself, not even joking.

>Juno
>"masterpiece"

>Academy Award-winning kino
>not a masterpiece
You are clueless.

pretentious hipster garbage

Reminder this film gave me my fetish

>kino
>winning academy awards
pick one, embryo

It's a good fetish.

>why-juno-sucks-balls
Really doesn't sound like it'd be worth it.

>le reddit history revisionism meme

Listen here, you little zygote fuck: only the kinoest of kino manages to be so kino that it breaks through to the other side of the cinematic globe and garners critical and commercial acclaim. Don't ever type another word on this board again until you smarten the fuck up, you fucking plebeian worm.

I thought Juno was pretty good. It made me hate Michael Cera until I saw Superbad though.

And Ellen Page is cute as hell. Maybe a bit less so nowadays, and her political activism is a bore, but I still like her.

>tfw you will never fuck a heavily pregnant teenage Ellen Paige

Takes a bunch of hipsters contrarians to hate such a likable film as Juno

I liked it until Sup Forums liked it. Now that Sup Forums hates it, I like it again.

So did anyone ever figure out how a literal stripper/camwhore/prostitute even got into a position to write for such a prominent movie?

I don't think people realized how strong of a force SJWs are yet back then.

>>tfw you will never fuck a heavily pregnant teenage Ellen Paige
You will never fuck Ellen Paige, FULL STOP.

I only watched it jack off to hyper pregnant Ellen page

You enjoyed her bump?

I don't like it because michael cera is a fuck who can't act, ellen page is a fuck who can't act, and the whole layer of quirkiness was nauseatingly bad. Wes Anderson does quirkiness right, this was garbage.

Why didn't she show her hairy pits or pussy in this?

What about legs or nipples?

It's just a rehash of the Wes Anderson ripoffs that Napoleon Dynamite started, only this time they decided to add a controversial, relevant issue.

Nigga they gave oscar to this straight to dvd movie. They can't get any lower than this.

Oh DAMN I remember reading this when it came out. Just as correct now as it was then.

If this movie was made today the baby would be black. Just thinking about this has me shaking with rage so hard that my desk is rattling.

>That movie won Best Screenplay over Inglourious Basterds
What kind of bullshit is this

This, so much. The dialogue in this movie is ridiculous, to say the least. Besides, thinking that a faggot like Michael Cera would fuck a chick like that (over 5/10) is just stupid. At least we got an Ellen Page sole shot.

>Wes Anderson does quirkiness right
>enjoying quirkiness at all
>enjoying the films of wes anderson

Shes pretty much a 5\10
>no tits
>no ass
>lesbian
So realistically like a 2

Idk Hurt Locker was bretty good. So was IB, but I think Hurt Locker was more grounded in reality and well-made overall.

Hurt locker is hot garbage

It's not even her best movie, fags.

>Hurt Locker more grounded in reality than IB

Not even. It was more unrealistic than Top Gun and that's fucking saying something

______________________________________act__________

I don't know, my standards are kind of low...

Zoogly boogly bop bop badda boo, homeslice