Honestly though lets review the facts

honestly though lets review the facts
>i am one gender but i identify as a different gender
acceptable because born that way. cant be helped. just who they are/were meant to be.
missing chromosomes and shit. lets support them.
>i want to have sex with my own gender even though there are no benefits to humans as a species and never were
acceptable? see above
>i am attracted to the opposite gender right before or during their pubescent phase of their life because i evolved to understand when the human species is physically able to procreate.
unacceptable vile sickness that needs to be addressed with the utmost aggression and exterminated immediately.
cause morals.

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

heck as long as he keeps to the laws everything is fine. whatever weird preferences he may have, as long as he doesn't act on his shit it's cool for me

so gays shouldnt act on being gay and trans genders should repress wanting to be transgender?
or do you mean as long as you dont see it in front of you?

since when fucking another man in the ass a crime ?

>>i am one gender but i identify as a different gender
>acceptable because born that way. cant be helped. just who they are/were meant to be.
>missing chromosomes and shit. lets support them.
Wrong. It's mental illness, not missing chromosomes. We shouldn't have to support that out of fear that a bunch of college kids with no disposable income or power will cause a shit storm on fucking Twitter.

its a crime against nature.
your laws set in place today were spawned from morals.
morals spawned form a religion that has been proven false

you could say there is a difference in hormone/testosterone levels but yes i was basically calling them retarded.
mental illness. agreed.

people can be gay or other legal shit for all i care, pls don't dump it down other persons throats.

but fucking children is a crime, justly so, since children can't consent and/or lack the knowledge and maturity

muslim detected

why cant children consent? why do they lack the knowledge? and how do you define maturity?

>crime against nature
an actual crime user ...

fuck your political debate bullshit.
irrelevant and overlooked.
next

>actual crime
as defined by what?
did you read the post or just stop there?

if you want to say pedophilia is a mental illness then you have to admit that being gay is a mental illness and being trans is a mental illness.
not to mention all the variations in between

Children's general lack of knowledge and the consequences of sex are the reason for the laws we have now. Same reason why kids can't drive/drink/smoke/etc, They do not know how dangerous it can be for them/risks. The risk are sexual abuse, STDs, emotional trama etc. Using someone for something they don't know the risks of is taking advantage of them aka slimy, pathetic, and dangerous. The reason the age of consent is 18 is because they don't want to go through the legal trouble of determining whether a person knows the risks or not, as that gets pretty tricky in the case of law, so it's just 18 as a safeguard.

Why is this even a question?

>why they lack knowledge
cause noone taught them properly ?

>maturity
cmon i am not wikipedia, when they know about the consequences and risks, not simply naming them, but truely understanding them (i.e. what does it mean to bear a child etc.)

>why can't children consent
see above and in addition laws (heck why they need their parrents then ?)

i mean if there is a child out their with enough maturity knowledge and ability and mental as well as physical strenght to be up to the task i couldn't care less (regardless of law), but those cases are none-excisting or far too rare to change the laws to that shit (more would suffer than profit from it)

no i read everything, but the later part is bullshit, as if we still hold christianity high (exept those muricans) in other first world countrys you won't find too much a problem with fucked up out-dated morals steeming from religion.

so you are basically saying if you tell a child under 18 that fire is hot and not to touch fire. the child will be stupid and touch the fire?
id think not.
>cause no one taught them properly
thats fixed by educating them
>skipping next point entirely because you didnt state facts
>why do there need to be parents then. to fix your first claims.
you people really cant prove me wrong can you

so because they are laws already in place they must be fact?
red pill for life eh?

>so you are basically saying if you tell a child under 18 that fire is hot and not to touch fire. the child will be stupid and touch the fire?

I literally cannot see the relationship between that and my argument but ok

It's a little different if some guy was trying to get kids to touch fire solely for his pleasure.

educating them on what it is and explaining the risks. of course they dont "really" know yet. nobody really knows anything until theyve had some experience with it.
if they were warned of the dangers beforehand they would be perfectly able to decide to touch the flame or not.

bump
somebody argue with me im bored and right

>skipping the next point because you didn't state facts
cmon, are you dumb ? the question was
>how do YOU define maturity?

learn to read properly.

>you can't prove me wrong
you didn't even create a thesis, there is nothing to be proven you fuckhead

>also i partly agree with OP

as i said, like kids for all i care

rape them is no good however

Have you ever spent a prolonged amount of time around children?
The more you tell them not to do something, the more likely they're gonna do it.
Your example has literally happened to me.
Went camping with family and my 10 year old nephew kept trying to fuck with the fire-pit and everytime I'd tell him it was gonna hurt.
Little fucker did it anyways.

truly understanding consequences and risks.
okay
how did you come to understand that?
were you told?
or did you have to find out for yourself?
once youd gained experience in the matter wouldnt you say you then understood?

you are literally saying that stunting growth is a good thing

To an extent, there are many studies that show that the risk-assessing components of the brain do not fully form until you are in your 20's. At the young age of 5, your ability to assess danger is very very poor. I wouldn't trust a 4 year old to cross a busy intersection by themselves. Same logic applies here. They can be told over and over again, but when it comes to actually assessing the situation, children are not good at that. If you've ever had kids or you've babysat or something before, you would be VERY aware of this.

My bad, I misunderstood like an asshole. I've seen too much PC bullshit to differentiate these days.

and why do you think 16-18 year olds get their heart so broken?
you have to learn eventually.
but even still educating and allowing choice seems the appropriate response

so the legal age should be moved to.. what? 12?
the average age children become pubescent?
agreed.
no you're good.
i shouldve elaborated

So children should get fucked by adults to learn wether or not they can handle being fucked by adults?
Just like we should be shot to learn not to get shot, right?

But if the situation involves literally life or death or permanent disabling effects(STDs, mental problems, etc), I don't think most parents would feel okay allowing their young child to be in that sort of situation.

Sodomy is a crime in many states

you're equating sex to being shot dead.
its the "loli same as gta" argument again.

are you really that dense or just acting ?
we were told many things, but can find our own conclusion and judge with reason and logic, i don't just spout things i read online man.

you are just riding on definitions man
>hurr, what is understanding
>durr, what is maturitty

you are not arguing about the topic, you argue about definitions, stop that shit and get back on topic and don't act like a retard that doesn't even know normal fucking words

You can survive being shot.
Just like you can die from being raped too hard.
Especially if the person raping you is 3 times your size.

sir heavenly trips

if the situation involves such major complications as STD's, which it surely would, wouldnt you think that factor should be stressed during the "educating" them process?
again. legal age 12 makes sense to me.

arguing about definitions you people keep using to backup your own arguments.
oh so its cool when you do it as the majority, butt fuck me if i turn your own logic on you.

My previous post mentioned that it is 18 due to the fact that it is a "safe" age where most people agree that most individual is smart enough to assess the situation/make conscious and smart decisions. That's about the age when you decide what you want to do in like/college/etc so it sounds good to me. I don't know what being pubescent has to do with the post you replied to so no not 12.

the brain makes the majority of its lifelong connections and reference points of understanding between ages 7-11.
puberty is able to reproduce.
whats to not understand

also nobody mentioned rape.
you could claim statutory but again thats the point of discussion

>your own logic

oh boy, if you have so much trouble understanding what my words mean just get a dictionary. like srsly just argue in the same language as everyone else.

also, since i gotta go and grab something to eat let me say this on the topic:

>in a perfect world children are mature and are allowed to have sex from the moment it doesn't fuck up their own body
>in a perfect world they are allowed unprotected sex if they are mature and birthing a kid doesn't fuck their bodys up
>in a perfect world they are mature enough to know the consequences of getting pregnant, having to raise a kid and are able to earn money for said things.

>first word is "honestly"
stopped reading there. fuck off underage.

also : that would be a sad world with barely any childish innocence and cold rationality.

so i read
>fuck up their bodies
sex can still "fuck up" your body at 18
>fuck their bodies up
child birth will "fuck up" their bodies at any age. its fucking child birth
>knowing consequences
covered this
>able to make money
laws in place restricting this.
same reason for the point of the argument.

this is reality if youd stop popping the red pill for a moment.
im in my twenties
but if youd rather not argue your almost certainly baseless point, thats fine too.

I don't think you're understanding his point. It's 18 (16 here) because thats when most if not all people have developed and had ample experience with life, you're arguing that we can just educate them and it's fine just let them experience it. So why not just let them drink alcohol? Why not just hand them over sexually to a much older adult? Because it takes 1 time to fuck someones life up. Age restrictions are set for the own persons safety wether you agree or not. Im not saying the above doesn't happen when they are of age, but it sure filters it a lot more.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be educated on it at all, but they should be told to stay away from it as they are too young to understand the risk. I swear I feel like I am repeating myself so I'm saying this for the last time.

If you tell a 5 year old not to play with a gun because it may kill you, that kid will probably NOT listen to your advice/understand the severity of death because it doesn't understand how dangerous a gun is and play with the gun if he/she pleases.

If you tell an 8 year old to not drink the beer in the lower shelf on the fridge because it has bad effects on people, when you leave the house the kid will not understand the effects of alcohol and drink the beer.

If you tell a 10 year old not to have sex with anyone because he/she could get an STD, make themselves vulnerable or suffer from emotional trauma, and some 40 year old dude offers her candy and to touch her private parts, that kid is going to hopefully think of running away and alerting a trustworthy adult, but there's a chance she may take the offer with the man, not knowing if he has an intent to harm/has STDs or not.

Besides, this argument isn't about whether children can assess risk, it's about adults taking advantages of vulnerable kids for their pleasure. I understand educating them I really do hear that argument, but I wouldn't educate them by letting them have sex with a grown ass man, and you can't condone what the man is doing because he's using someone who doesn't understand the possible harm it could have on the child, which is why it's illegal.

translation:
people can be transgender but I can't sex little girls wtf

Not true. Teenagers have double the risk of dying as opposed to pre-teens. This fact shows that the brain isn't in a proper state of assessing dangerous risk until you are older.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness and should not be stigmatized nor shunned. Transgenders should be allowed to use the bathrooms for the gender they identify as. How much harm could this really do given that in most cases it is men identifying as women? Women's bathrooms are all stalls. I don't see the problem.

Fags should be allowed every right hetero couples are allowed. I don't like gay buttsex but other people do and that's okay.

Pedophilia is not a mental illness and there is nothing wrong with it. I don't even think things like "age of consent" should exist. We should replace it with a test administered annually until you pass that determines if you are capable of consenting to sexual intercourse. Should start as soon as the child begins 3rd or 4th grade or around 10 years old. There's literally nothing wrong with a pedophile fucking a child who is capable of consenting and understanding what is happening. The issues arise from things like rape or molestation which are issues across all age groups.

Obviously not many kids are going to seek out pedophiles to fuck, and damn near no one will ever accept that there isn't anything wrong with pedophiles as long as they aren't raping or molesting kids, so the solution is actually waiting for sexbots to exist and dressing them up like lolis.

>hand them over
theres that implied rape again
>alcohol
in japan the drinking age is 14.
i think they are on to something.
im seeing alot of buzzwords in your post.
most of which ive already explained.
its a difference in opinion that is not arguable it seems.
your statistics where?
>transgender is a mental illness.
agreed.
>fags should be allowed same rights though.
why is this not a mental illness too?
>alldatshitaboutpedophilia
you get it. see i agree with this.

>fetishes
>autism
>extreme optimism
>extreme pessimism
I accept these too
I don't know why transfags are that bad, most can be really kind and sane people.
Tho I agree that those pronoun-idiots should all hang themselves, they're just annoying.

kek'd

>why is this not a mental illness too?
Because a mental illness has to be pathologic; it has to result in suffering or poor ability to function just like any disease or illness. Liking gay buttsex does not make impair your functioning; believing that you are a woman trapped in a man's body does.

I feel like if you ask a lot of people who got raped/molested as a child, the majority of them will state that they didn't realize/understand what was going on, and that the adult manipulated them.
The adult in the situation probably said something along the lines of "Do you love me? This is what people do when they love each other." to coax the child into sexual acts.
The adult usually does not "love" the child in this way, but is using those words to get the minor to let them touch/have intercourse with them.
That is manipulation. A child can only trust his/her adults around them, and the adult KNOWS they are taking advantage of that trust.
Brain development reaches full maturity at an average of 25 years old, so 18 is really cutting it on the "legal adult" thing.
If, even at 18 which is 6 years younger than 25, is considered adulthood, how can you expect someone 6 years and younger than 18 to REALLY understand what's going on?
Not only that, but at 18, most girls have matured enough to bear children, if a child that just started menstruating got pregnant, it would strain her body and cause her a lot of pain.
It can even cause death. Not only that, but the baby is more likely to have complications as well.
So I would conclude that it is wrong because:
It is harmful to the child and their bodies
It causes mental distress and scarring
They are not fully developed mentally to consent
The adult in the situation is usually manipulating the child solely for sexual pleasure
It is not optimal for the human race and procreation to mate with a child that is not prepared to birth a healthy baby
And, I mean, you're not going to have a relationship with the child are you? Are you planning on getting married? Are you thinking about your future and theirs?
No. It is fetishized to have intercourse/be lewd with a child. It is solely to gain pleasure on the rapist/molesters end.
And I feel like that's the biggest problem.

yeah agree a huge lot, very good points made by user, which is rare on the internet and especially Sup Forums and utmost Sup Forums

the pedophilia think kinda buggers me but I guess you're not totally wrong

live and let live sure.
but if ones a mental illness then so are the others.
personally i think every one of the three are choices.
with some natural urges to kick them off.
it impairs your ability to reproduce though. but you're making good points. i like you.
>bodies
explained
>mental scarring
not if they know what they are getting themselves into as much as one could beforehand. (keeping in mind rape is rape and rape is bad m'kay)
>cant consent cause not even 25
by that logic why not wait till thirty just to be safe. or fourty. why not.
>again rape
no
>more sex is bad sex
while the earth is already overpopulated it still makes sense as a species
>am i going to participate in these things
no. im not. im just tired of the stigma

Depends. Trans is a thing. Scientists ran scans on both sets using straight people as control groups. Male to female people have more similar brain chemicals firing with girls than guys. Female to male have a physical brain structure to guys. I don't have the source on hand so it's worth fact checking yourself. But yeah Trans is a thing. The non binary gender fluid stuff though, that is confused teenagers that don't know what they're doing in life, just like us, and are trying to establish an identity for themselves

having sex has benefits. It releaves stress, tightens relationships - generally strengthens the herd. Regardless of sex u r attracted to.
Children develop differently. And just bleeding from pussy isnt enough to be certain a girl will survive giving birth. Furthermore frontal lobes develop till teenage years, which means children r probe to stupid decisions. And children cant support a family. Thats why we dont fuck children. Also ppl r fuckin dumb, so u cant rely on your sex ed and your use of a condom. And since children r extra dumb, they dont know what they r agreeing to, if they wanna have sex when 10, so it may damage their psychological development.
Still, young girls r pretty and wanting to bang them isnt evil, abnormal or criminal. U just cant fuck them, to be safe, until the legal age.

>it impairs your ability to reproduce though
That's true, but it still isn't a mental illness.

Besides, this whole reproduction thing is only relevant if you're one of those guys that thinks the only purpose to life is reproduction and transference of genes. Reproduction really isn't all that important anymore, and child rearing can be accomplished easily via adoption or surrogacy.

oh, u r under the wrong impression, that they actually wont put their hand in the fire just to spite u. Also its not a good argument, since every1 actually got burned a little in early age. It wont be so intuitive for children to tell them to not get std, not drink alcohol or smoke, since so many ppl do that and seem fine.
So, no, no sex with toddlers for u.

read the rest of the thread anons
the only thing that kept our species alive was the necessity to reproduce.
every living thing is only an organism striving for life. striving to continue the life of its species.
so for an organism to go against that is a handicap with no apparent benefits to the evolution of its species.
although i can agree that its no longer relevant as we are 7? some odd billion people overpopulated already.

never said sex with toddlers.
it bleeds = it breeds
read the damn thread

read the damn my reply. Bleeding isnt enough.

also i want to note that the same ideas apply for males.
so could we stop this "raping little girls" bs for a moment and have a discussion?
and all of your points have already been stated and refuted.

>the only thing that kept our species alive was the necessity to reproduce.
>every living thing is only an organism striving for life. striving to continue the life of its species.
>so for an organism to go against that is a handicap with no apparent benefits to the evolution of its species.
You are looking at this from the perspective of someone who believes that life is inherently meaningless except for procreation. That is the point of view I imagine an animal would have if it was capable of higher level thought like humans.

Humans are not animals in the traditional sense /because/ they are capable of higher level thought processes. The meaning of life is whatever each individual human determines it to be. For some that is procreation, and for some that is building the tallest building in the world, or advancing a given field of science.

Gays are not so abundant that the human race is going to die out. The developed world is facing more of an issue from heterosexual couples voluntarily not having children because it is too expensive, or would impact their careers too much. Look at Japan for an example of this.

Are gays a biological dead end? Absolutely.
Are gays mentally ill? Absolutely not.

Also overpopulation is a meme. The real issue is everyone wanting to live like an American who makes 6 figure income.

no, they werent. "i wanna fuck kids, cuz they already just hit puberty" isnt refuting.
and my points r broad enough to encompass boys.
And since u think points like mine were already refuted by u, the thread clearly isnt worth reading

I am straight but ain't gonna have no kids, so what does it matter?

>Humans are not animals in the traditional sense /because/ they are capable of higher level thought processes.
but humans only have this capability of higher thought processes because of evolution.
and yes i am one of those people that thinks we all started as bacteria.
maybe from a space rock before that.
but this is an entirely different discussion
its about age of consent.
the other points you made about my fire analogy where already made by another user. if you dont like the answer i gave there then link to that post and explain why.
sorry i dont want to repeat myself for the third time

I'm not saying people can't consent until 25, I'm just trying to put into perspective the huge difference in maturity and understanding.
Children are trusting, that does not translate to "understanding".
Imagine if you had a child, let's say she's 9 or 10 years old, and some 40 year old man comes over and wants to fuck your child.
Let's say she just had her first period already, she consents, and he gets her pregnant.
Her body is not equipped yet.
The 40 year old just wanted to fulfill his sexual fantasy and skips out.
Your daughter cannot have a job until at least 16.
YOU are now stuck with taking care of TWO children with no help from the father and no help from your daughter for 7 YEARS.
People just throw around shit like "its not bad" and "they can totally understand and consent".
But would YOU consent to having your child fucked by some nasty perv that has a thing for little girls? That doesn't plan on marrying her or supporting her and possibly their child?
I doubt it.
Does SHE understand that the guy that claimed to love her and manipulated her just left? Does she understand that there is another child growing inside of her?
Does she understand that this is with her for LIFE and has no support until she can start working? I doubt she understands that she "lost her childhood" literally from the beginning.
She doesn't understand the CONSEQUENCES.
But the adult does.
This is manipulation, even if the child consents like damn

u think age of consent should be how many?

>u think age of consent should be how many?
How ever many it takes to pass a test to determine if you understand the potential ramifications of sex.

Most kids probably know what can happen and how it works by age 12-13.

os, so u gonna have a nation-wide evaluation of children, to see if they can fuck yet? Starting at 12?
No, most children dont know how it works at 12.

>cant have a job until sixteen.
not if the legal age is changed. other laws would have to mend to the reality to compensate for that problem.
the rest of the post your talking about understanding consequences.
im not saying throw your child out in the world is a good idea. show them the ropes for sure.
but by waiting until 18 all you're doing is giving them more time to be more certain than they already should be.
maybe if the sex talk was equated to the concept of marriage that gets put into childrens heads they would better understand choosing "The one" and "planning" it better.
you cant get better experience than real world experience and while seeing how the world works for longer can give you a "better" understanding of the dos and donts, i dont believe it will ultimately make a phenomenal difference by six years.
also on the manipulation note.
anyone gullible can be manipulated.
the idea is to teach them not to be.

>No, most children dont know how it works at 12.
I did and so did every single person I knew. My 10yo brother was already fapping, too.

12 is when you get taught sex-ed anyway.

exactly

and thats because people already know you're going to be doing it or at least have it strongly on your mind.
you're summing up my extensive, fairly illiterate, roundabout posts. but yes. this it the point

anecdotal evidence is no evidence
sex ed as abstinence-only. Effectiveness rate of abstinence-only: 20%
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/

Mine didn't teach abstinence only.

yours

mine wasnt either

so if theres so many of u, why dont u release a peer reviewed paper about how government didnt spend 1,5billin on abstinence only?

So you would want your child to be thrust into the adult world that early?
You don't want them to enjoy the rest of middle school/high school without all of these responsibilities?
Adulthood is not just "age of consent", it's now time to pay bills, plan your future, get an I.D., become an adult to the GOVERNMENT, taxes, vote, make decisions for YOURSELF.
So does that mean schools will be changed to be shorter?
If they're "adults", they should get to decide if they go to school now.
Showing your kids the ropes is what parents are doing anyways.
They have more time with 18 years.
>but by waiting until 18 all you're doing is giving them more time to be more certain than they already should be.
More time to be certain about what? Their decisions? I'm ok with that.
You see, Marriage and finding "the one" does not apply to the people that fetishize children.
And six years is a LOT of time bud. I'm 24 and six years ago I was a completely different person. Fresh out of high school and unsure about what to do with myself.
Even a year is enough time to change in beliefs/views. We are ever changing and I do not agree with your statement that it is not a significant amount of time.
Yes, anyone gullible can be manipulated.
People that TRUST can also be easily manipulated. How can you be taught not to be gullible/trusting?
"Oh yeah, when someone tells you something, DONT BELIEVE THEM"or how about "Make sure you have your lie detector on at all times, honey! Dont want you to be gullible ;D"
It's ideal to teach our children to be smart, but no one is perfect, and not everyone can always read a situation correctly.

if it was abstinence only then why did i learn how to put a condom on and practice safe sex?
i dont think you understand what the word "only" means

i dont think u understand what an "anecdotal evidence" is

DISCLAIMER: i only jerk off to jailbait and im 23 sooooo kinda on this in a badddd way.

I like to think of this as similar to "if you shoot for the moon, youll land among the stars"

If you try to cater to perversion as normal and ok because its natural (like you said hebephilia, IS completely, evlutionarily normal), then people will be more ok with it and they will demand more protective rights.

Personally, I think the best solution is to PRETEND there is a terrible punishment for child porn, but when they get sentenced they are secretly taken to therapy instead.

Its not something to even BEGIN to tolerate due to the very likely chance of hurting the younger party, but due to the lack of victims in a lot of legal cases its not so bad

>discuss
>on Sup Forums

kek

nothin, op?

i dont agree with therapy. sounds like brainwashing you to tell you you're feelings are wrong to me.
i dont see why pretending and keeping up the stigma is going to be a positive move either if you're going to accept that its not unnatural.
cause reasons.
im spent trying to argue with stupid.
although your post wasnt that far off besides minor disagreements. but im sleep deprived and tired of repeating myself to others.
godspeed to you user

>you're

dont be mad, just stop being an idiot

id like you to give up your opinions too but its not happening i see.
move along user let her die