Out of Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper...

Out of Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, and Frank Ocean who do you like the most and who do you like the least Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifunny.co/Ty_Rezac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Kanye
2. Kendrick
3. Frank
4. Chance

Kendrick > Kanye > Chance >>> Frank

neutral milk hotel

This exactly

Not big fans of Chance eh?

1. Kendrick
2. Kanye's Production
3. Frank
4. Chance the Rapper
5. Kanye's Rapping.

Oh, Kanye's rapping isn't that bad

I honestly don't like any of their music. Frank and Kendrick seem like cool guys. Kanye is just an annoying celebrity, and I don't know dick about Chance.

But A: It's nowhere near as good as his production

And B: in comparison to the others (Especially fucking Kendrick) he's nowhere near as good vocally.

Kanye > Frank = Kendrick > Chance

What's with you people and Chance?

I don't listen to him enough to put him higher on my list.

That and the fact Kanye's produced a lot of my favorite Jay Z songs.

1. Kanye
2. Frank although frank has a stronger discography so far
3. Kendrick
4. Chance

I think i just need to see more from him first. I did like coloring book a bit though

all my exes love him and i can't figure out why

Chance is just ok to me. Keep in mind this is fairly stiff competition as well. I mean there's no fucking way he's on the Kanye/Kendrick level yet so it's really a question of whether or not you think he's better than Frank.

1. Kendrick
2. Kanye
3. Chance
4. Frank Ocean

Kanye >>>>> Frank > Kendrick >>> Chance

1. Frank
2. Kenny
3. Chano
4. Ye

Ask me my junior year of high school and I'm saying Kanye hands down though. His later discography just hasn't stuck with me like his earlier work did. Post-2011 Kanye seems formulaic and obnoxious now.

yes

Did Chance hurt you guys or something?

West and Lamar are alright
Chance is shit
I've never even listened to the other one

1. Frank
2. Kendrick
3. Kanye
4. Chance

ifunny.co/Ty_Rezac

>Kanye>Frank>Kendrick>>>>>>>>>>>all other black people>Chance

Kanye > Kendrick > Frank >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chance

This, but it's hard because while I enjoy Kanye that much, I feel the same way about Kendrick, and Frank. It just depends on the mood.

Unpopular opinion, but I never got in to Chance until Coloring Book which I think is his best project, and all of the features he got only assisted in making each song better, but edgelords hate it because it's got religious/spiritual elements to it (which is funny because I'm not really either of those, but I can appreciate how genuinely happy and uplifting the project feels for the most part).

Kanye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kendrick>>Fronk>>>>Chance

Kanye > Kendrick > Frank >>>>> Chance
I love Ye, Kendrick and Frank, but Chance is shit and I don't get why people like him. He's also a manlet

legit

1) Kendrick
2) Chance
3) Kanye
4) Frank

Kanye is the manlet

1. kanye - god
2. kendrick - pretty good, awful fanbase though
3. chance - corny as fuck and his mixtapes have gotten worse with each release but still pretty good
4. frank - i've only heard channel orange and i hated it

girls love pop rap and R&B made by light skinned rappers and singers
i don't know why, girls have bad taste

Least favourite is not the same as calling him awful

1.Plugging my headphones into a pile of shit and listening for 50 minutes
>
>
>
>
>
999.The others

1. Frank
2. Frank
3. Frank
4. Kendrick

1. Kendrick
2. Frank
3. Kanye
4. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

lol chance hella overrated 4th
only basic white chicks actively enjoy kanye but he has a couple good songs 3rd
frank ocean p good but inconsistent 2nd
i'd let kenny cum in my ass 1st

>Frank
>Chance
>Kanye
>Memedick Lmao

The love for Kendrick on this board is fucking mystifying. It's like y'all trying to be as plebeian as possible or something

What love? Poopyheads shit on Kendrick so hard.

1-2. Kanye/Kendrick

3-4. Who Cares?

i think that's passed thankfully
2012 Sup Forums loved kendrick and talked about GKMC with actual discussion
2015 Sup Forums was Sup Forums and reddit flinging shit at each other for months on end
at this point it's probably better if we don't have threads about him

No, I agree that the whole racist edge to a lot of mu's criticisms of Kendrick is fucking awful (we wuz kangs n shiet etc.) But I see people here praise his flow all the time (just look at this thread lad) and it boggles the mind. Sure, he actually varies the speed and tempo, and he's nowhere near as one dimensional as, to take an example, T-Pain, but he's nowhere near dope. I've never dropped my jaw to any of his bars or feats, and after a while the nasal quality to his voice irritates me. I just don't get the hype at all, and it seems to me that what's best about Kendrick's songs are everything that has nothing to do with Kendrick.

Frank>Kendrick>>>Kanye (not that I don't like him, but I see the others as artistically superior)
Never listened to any Chance apart from some guest verses so I am not going to judge him.

OBJECTIVELY
Kanye
Kendrick
Frank
Chance

PERSONALLY
Frank
Kendrick
Kanye
Chance