Dublin or Prague?

I live in east asia and planning a return to Europe in 6 months. I consider living in Dublin or Prague for my next stop. What would be the comfiest place to live?

>Prague
Nicer architecture, safer, cheap to live, pretty women, closer to nature and hiking I guess?

>Dublin
Higher salaries but expensive to live, speaking english makes it easier to live, more crime

Prague.

Moscow. You'll be like at home

fuck no, I live in China and I want away from the pollution and depressing views.

Any Czechs or Irish here that can tell me the truth about life in their countries?

prague all the way

Stay in Africa, nigger.

>couple of skyscrapers at the centre
>commie block and factories everywhere else
Why is Russia so depressing?

If you're in Africa at the moment you may as well stick around a little longer.

Come here and I'll show you around the Pirate's Bay.

Prague, dublin is full of irish

He's Chinese, either using a proxy or he's a tourist in Kenya.

fuck off, we are full

of shit haha

yes, immigration from Poland is very high :(

Prague

teehee

Fuck off, we're full.

>More crime

How'd you get that then?

Gotta admit though Prague is pretty impressive
One of the few European capital city which actually feels European, or maybe I just hang too much at city centre

fuck off cunts and stop recommending Prague
OP go to Dublin, we are eastern european shithole with low salaries. Everyday life is hell, you should move to Ireland. I didn't eat for 3 days now.

>tfw Warsaw used to be beautiful
;____;

RARE
A
R
E

No no he should move to Prague. I earn 2 euro's a day haven't eaten since the great famine of 1845

I got robbed and stabbed twice while typing this.

i hear prague is a nice city though, I'm sure there's good work in the capital to make enough for food, he can always fuck off somewhere else pretty easy which would be harder from ireland because of the sea

Was surprised when I visited Dublin 2bh. Always figured Belfast would be like Glasgow and Dublin like Edinburgh. Instead Dublin seemed pretty run down and seemed to have a lot of social issues (far more so than Glasgow) while Belfast seemed clean and modern.

hmmm... I think we both can agree that London or Germany are the best places for him to move to?

>One of the few European capital city which actually feels European
Because there is not that much non-whites living there, so stop telling OP to move here

Great idea. OP, head to London.

The only problem I have with the city is the junkies. Its pretty clean now but for some reason or police force just lets junkies ramble around the city in full view of tourists and shit.

Prague

Dublin is a shithole

I'm thinking of living in either Prauge or Budapest for a few months.

But I make my money online so cheap places are a no-brainer.

If you're earning a wage then I would choose Dublin.

>But I make my money online
camwhore?

There are no factories in Moscow. What you called factories are heating stations, they produce hot water and electricity and what is coming from their chimneys is water steam.

Yes so fast internet is important.

Chinese are scumbags too.

Belfast here, can confirm its nicer here. Dublin for the clubs and parties though.

Good post

Il let you live with me in London ;)

>I live in East Asia
Pretty sure you chose the wrong proxy then

Definitely Dublin, Prague looks like this outside of the touristic center

I will visit moscow this year. Either in the summer or in autumn.
What should I visit?

Lived in Dublin for 5 years.

I would recommend it. There is crime but it's very very easy to avoid. It's effectively isolated to 3 or 4 bad neighbourhoods.

Social life and night life are good if a bit unvaried. People are nice for the most part.

The only issue is that rents are skyrocketing and showing no signs of slowing down as the government won't control it, nor are there very many large scale building projects that could answer the problem that way. Expect to pay through the nose for accommodation.

Employment wise you should be fine if you have a degree. Dublin currently has plenty of jobs. I've known people to have turned jobs down as they could not find accomodation in time, so please be aware of that if you move over.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

Which area?

>Prague
>Safer than Dublin

Bloody lol. Prague is the most unsafe place I've ever been to. Only getting out of train there gets you to aggressive junkie neighbourhood and it's not much better anywhere else in the city