Aand this game just died due to shitty developers

Aand this game just died due to shitty developers

R.I.P

Pokemon Go: July 2016 - July 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/562281-very-detailed-nox-pokemon-go.html
youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happened?

They removed the key aspect in the game to catching Pokemon, as well as forced websites that helped you find Pokemon off the internet. They also never listen to the community

steps were never an accurate method of tracking pokemon. they would just show up if they were near you

as long as you know the pokemon is in the top left corner, then you know its going to appear.

No, steps were the only way to know where the fucking Pokemon were. Now you know they're near you, but not where they were. Literally saw a Dragonite a couple hours ago, but couldn't fucking find it due to steps being removed.

nah
not true

You do know that the steps haven't even worked for the last two weeks or so because of the three-step bug right?

it was bugged as fuck to begin with. Also pokemon has for it's lifetime been a game about increasing probability of occurrences by just playing more. I hate that XP is tied to time played but Pokemon has always been a game of complete chance. It, like gambling, is why it's so addicting.

Doesn't give them a fucking excuse to remove them. Maybe they could've fixed it just like good developers would

the step thing was locked anyways so what do it matter if it always said 3 steps or it not showing steps at all?

qq more scrub

Nah
You're retarded

pokevision actually was, it used the API from nianpleb for a search query near you GPS location every 30 secs.

Found loads of them with the site

just cuz they stopped you from exploiting doesn't make it shitty, faggot.

masterball confirmed.

>sounds like the WoW-level-race

>XP is tied to time played

What do you mean?

sad, I honestly thought this was one of the greatest games ever created. But this update utterly destroyed it. Hopefully they let Pokevision do its thing or fix the tracking or I might be done with it.

NIANPLEB INPLEMENTED IT IN THE FUCKING API, NIGGER

>websites
like there arent other methods that still work

Game launched without PvP battles or trading so it was crippled from the get-go. Only survived this long because collecting Pokemon was fun (when the servers actually worked) when the servers started to become more stable, a bug removed the ability to track Pokemon, meaning even collecting Pokemon wasn't fun anymore.

Niantic fucked up and is losing one of the biggest fads in video game history.

Lol what is it with people using poke vision, it's essiantially cheating, if you fags don't want to play because you can't find them easily - fine. Less competition. Play the game properly and go and and search, you can't be a lazy fuck with this. Get up off your fat arse and go for a proper walk.

The order of the list hasn't been an accurate indicator lately. The steps used to show you how far the Pokemon was from you, did you just start playing?

>arse
why do people even say that instead of ass? is ass too offensive or some shit?

I only use poke vision cuz the search system stopped fucking working. I liked the old search system, it was kinda fun imo. Now ur fuckin blind unless order matters again

cry much, autist.

The in-game tracking ability is completely broken, which ruins the hunting aspect and leaves you with what- lame gym battles? Walking around and hatching eggs?

Exactly. If they actually fixed the god damn nearby function I would never use PokeVision. But since the developers are shit you gotta use it if you wanna be decent in the game.

Level 17 and Pokemon around here suck ass. Been using a GPS spoofer since yesterday (no root thank God) and still can never find anything decent. They need to change the probabilities of finding something good cause after finding 1/3rd of all Pokemon this shit sucks now.

>this game wasn't complete shit anyways

Holy shit that is pathetic.

>can't catch a Pokemon
>gets angry
>creates thread to bitch

God damn fucking children on this fucking board these days.

I mean based solely on more time spent playing, you get more XP from catching pokemon. But instead of power levels of pokemon being random (IV and level) like the actual games it's tied to your level. Want to take on a gym? Too bad fucker, need to spend at least 20-40 hours going to pokestops, catching more pokemon, and exploiting lucky eggs. There is no skill in actual battling either, you just swipe left/right super fast, wait for an opening and attack. Or come in with some higher ass CP and destroy. The only way to be "better" than someone is to simply play more. The more you play, the more XP you get. At least in the regular series, you have understood levels of time put into the game to get what you want via breeding, EV training, etc.

what are you using for gps spoof? and how did you get it to work without root?

Because arse is the real way to say it. Say it with an accent. Americans technically say it right but spell it phonetically.

>complaining about people complaining

You're a credit to your race.

>>higher ass CP

Level 4 here AMA

Proud to be a Mexican.

This. Set up in dev options for mock location Dont leave your state. And Dont jump town to town immediately I've been soft banned 3 times now

Ass: Old English assa, from a Celtic word related to Welsh asyn, Breton azen, based on Latin asinus .

>Problem with Google's API
>Demands Niantic fix it

So I see all this doom and gloom, but is there just a chance they removed it for a time until it's fixed?

I heard when they add gen2 they're gonna add breeding. Fingers crossed IV breeding is in the game

That fucking sucks compared to what you can actually do. Do this and have fun getting rare ass pokemon:
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/562281-very-detailed-nox-pokemon-go.html

By the time it's fixed they'll have lost half their player base

The tracking system doesn't work. You're essentially walking blind. No thanks, it's a game. I want to play the game, not walk around hoping the game will allow me to play it.

Ex-fucking-actly. Tards.

>root

>The more you play, the more XP you get.

As apposed to what? Getting XP for not playing? It's essentially the same level curve as the previous games except that Pokemon level was tied to distance travelled in the overworld.

The fact that this game doesn't have a set overworld means that it can no longer be done that way. I think that trainer level is the best workaround there is.

The battle system does need work though, I'll agree with you there.

Pokemon is for retards.

Kill all millennials.

>Not using pokevision

Nice bait m8

Why the fuck does it matter if you have to root? Rooting your device makes it far fucking better.
And this is for computer anyway

Protip, scrub: the tracking system was always shit, and relying on number of steps didn't mean much. Position of the pokemon in the 3x3 grid meant a lot more, always.

Also, the latest update was great, because they finally rebalanced some of the stats, including stupidly overpowered and common Vaporeons, although they're still powerful enough for me to continue farming and leveling up the ones I have.

The step tracker hasn't worked in weeks. They disabled it shortly after launch because it was overloading their servers.
The python based scanners still work unless you are literally scanning your entire state.

Really though they have completely bungled this game. If they'd stayed closer to the original pokemon game model in terms of pokemon leveling mechanics but set it up as an ARG they would have done much better. The fact that they still haven't implemented trainer battles, trading or fixed three step before going world wide says a lot about where this game is going.

>her device wasn't rooted day one
smh

not knowing android virtual machines for pc

see I don't want to do this, this woudl ruin the game for me. Pokevision still made me get up and go find the pokemon, this would just let me do it from home which is boring.

I realized this after I had the app for 2 hours. There is really nothing sophisticated to the game. It lasted so long because of the nostalgia many of the players had from the late 90s-early 00s games. And those games had real objectives.

Will they though? That sounds so drastic and petty on the part of the player. The game has been out like a month?

Hell, if half their player bases quits, that's fine by me. Less newbs fucking around.

It all showed 3 steps, but it was still ordered by distance. Top left was closest, bottom right was farthest

>born before the 80s
Fuck off gramps

anyone that has played this gaytard game should eat a shotgun shell, immediately

stop crying fagit

i just want them to give us a proper combat system, how hard can it be to give 3/4 abiltiies to pokemons?...

some cant be rooted and rooting poses a risk for your phone

You needed number of step + grid, we lost both, though maybe grid is functioning again. Still not enough unless you want to wander aimless over several blocks

I know, I'm in the same boat as you. But seeing how it's nearly impossible to catch the Pokemon you want and PokeVision being shut down, it's the only way you can actually progress in the game.

Insurance on my phone still paying it off in case it fucks up or whatever I lose insurance on a 600 phone

It was and IS a shit game. If it wasn't pokemon branded no one would have given a shit. Just look at Ingress, which is what this game was built off of. (Literally. All pokestops are Ingress portal locations. They just copy pasted the framework and skinned it)

Pokemon go isn't even fun.

Pokevision is fucked too by the way.

>1981

>Fucking idiots keep changing the definition of millennial.

It's basically an early beta, why the fuck didn't they wait until it was solid to release? Could have capitalized on the biggest fad this decade.

how do you fucking see a pokemon but are unable to catch it? if you see it you tap it and you catch it, you're talking bullshit or are extremly retarded/autistic

Work on your reading comprehension.

nice b8 m8

Nah it's a great game. Don't hate buddy, I would have killed for this shit to be around when I was a kid.

It doesn't have solid boundaries, 89 here but I'd say you're not a millennial at 81.

Quick money. If they're gonna keep developing the game they need more money to do it

Yup, the google devs are shit. It's their API that broke. Hence you no longer could see the location data of your captured pokemon and the step search was stuck at three

That would be pretty sweet. I somehow doubt they'll get that detailed about it, but we'll see.

The fact that XP is tied to adventuring sets up a disadvantage. There is a high concentration of pokestops and gyms that follow public transportation. So people who take public transportation can just sit and get free items and XP all day without having to change their habits at all. Since I drive to work I am at a disadvantage based solely on location. Player A (using public transit) already has an advantage while Player B has to work a lot harder to get that same level of XP yield. I'm not saying Pokemon GO is the first game to reward time over skill (just look at CoD's leveling system), I'm just annoyed that's the way gaming has shifted towards. Increases playing time and in turn, money spent with in-app purchases.

Ummm europe u stupid fuckold read a book and than write one fag

ANALINGUS EXPOSICUM!

>I'm a wizard 'arry

Wow, get out of your basement sometime.

>Oh hey why doesn't everyone just speak english? is it too offensive or some shit?"

fuckin moron

people complaining because the developers didnt want a service that was breaking their ToS to work anymore cry more kids

Agreed but we have no basements in south fhaaaaakkk , hmmm american english vs. Proper queens engrish.

And GO.....KEK

Implying the game wasn't total waste yet when released.

so many edges its dangerous

>born before the 80's

Gave my birthdate of

>1981

No, you work on your reading comprehension.

In the 90's I was gen x, and kids born in the 90's were gen y. Now gen y doesn't exist and 90's kids and younger are millennials, and they keep shifting the definition back further and further. Give it a few years and my parents will be millennials too.

None of this changes the fact that pokemon is stupid, and pokemon go is even more so.

I understand that people who play the game more will advance quicker but, (and maybe I'm wrong here) isn't that a risk whenever a developer implements an XP system?
XP will always be awarded more to players who play the game more often. That isn't unfair, that's how time investment works.

there was an old gif I had, tldr is it's a pokemon step counter, and in the gif this fat neckbeard taped it to an oscillating fan and sat on the couch while his eggs hatched or w/e.

Funny how suddenly everyone is saying ded gaem over a temporary measure for a broken feature, when this is literally one of the few positive things we've seen them do.

welcome to the bog standard enterprise development process and fuck off back to school and/or your temporary fast food job. I can only imagine that your level of exposure to the world.

finally, blacks have an advantage in life

youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY

FOR YAAAAA ALLLLLL GAMERS OUT THERE DERE