R
E

K
I
N
O

Based hudgens

Pudgens can't act.

I thought BvS was the first comedy from DC comics?

The chick can't act, but I think the show has potential.

>No Legion of Doom comedy

No thank you.

>DC

QUIP KINO
U
I
P

K
I
N
O

But seriously... what's the point of this?

holy shit spidey is delivering some whoop ass

Oh my god why the fuck do they even bother?

Aren't their CW shows that people actually like enough? This looks absolutely fucking horrendous

Batman clearly didnt have prep time.

>But seriously... what's the point of this?
To beat Marvel to the punch. They are developing a similar show.

>The first comedy from DC comics

didn't they make batman v superman though?

Pure KINO

At this point I'm convinced that some executive is actively sabotaging DC drom the inside. From TDK till now they were doing nothing but horrible mistakes. Movie planning, franchise building, creative choices, marketing, PR - everything was done wrong somehow. Marvel, on the other hand, did everything right. And here we are now

>not making a show with the daily planet office actors from Man of Steel
Why not? I'd so love to see them instead of this shit.

does anybody have a picture of Evans not laughing?

it's just more appropriate considering the fathoms of low this shit just went

That meme is dead!

LOL WHAT THE FUCK

Made like a mockumentary like the Office.

Bury it.

>"I don't like this, Raymond"

puggens needs to show her tits more,she won't in this=not interested

>So we are DC, we can make a TV show of any 1237 heroes we have
>What if we make a show about normal people?
>GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously someone got paid for this, someone has a job after suggesting this idea, and someone made this show thinking it was a good idea.

Shit son is that Vanessa Hudgens? This shit has my attention.

Now all they have to do is make certain she wears nothing but shorts and skirts and I'll be hooked.

Just wait until Affleck hears about this. He is gonna go all Batman on DC's ass.

What the fuck is DC trying to do!?

Fishburne likely has many projects he's working on. He's supposed to be on Blackish but his presence is barely there as it is. Dude just doesn't have the time for a series. Not to mention the money the network would have to pay him. Fishburne carries most scenes he's in if he's not simply out-acting every other actor in the film.

He's busy with Fuller's Star Trek

I hope

He is one of my fav tv actors. Always carries a brilliant performance in any show but yeah a shame.

He is gonna be in the new star trek?

YES

DC is trying to kill themselves unsuccessfully. It's like knowing a depressed person tried to commit suicide, failed at it, and then they get more depressed because they even suck at death.

It doesn't even seem real how bad they are fucking up.

>Past episode 1 it will be entirely in an office with no special effects.

The "AGENTS OF SHIELD" of the DC Universe.

Sorry they don't have enough money for TV shows.

I can't begin to imagine how cool that'd be. Provided he wasn't stuck with a bit part. Or a guest role.

I really need to go back and look at his filmography to pin-point exactly where matures and begins to dominate roles. I was introduced to Fishburne through Boyz In The Hood, School Daze and the Matrix films and, sadly, was only able to begin to appreciate his prowess when he arrested my interest during that Predator film. The one that starred Adrian Brody.

Oh and Higher Learning.

Affleck's Batman movie has to come out to save this shit but we prob won"t be getting it until 2019.

>please stay alive somehow DC until then

It's exactly what this user just said
No way do I believe Marvel are being paid to right bad reviews of DC's work. It is DC themself are are purposly writing bad content... which makes no fucking sense

kinda ok but that manchild from community doesn't make want to

Ah yes he was great in Predators, although had an extremely short role.

Makes me wanna see him in another Predator film. Such a good wasted potential.

An Insurance company which covers damages by superheroes is actually an interesting concept but the execution here is awful with the shitty Glee humor and bad acting.

Marvel already has that

>Marvel, on the other hand, did everything right.
Hulk didn't go as planned, and some movies specially IM and Thor movies are critically bashed, they can't merge MCU with TV MCU, and there is a big chance they wont get X-men for a long time. So not everything is "right".

Could anyone adapt The Boys to TV without fucking it all up?

Marvel have been stealing from DC for years. Only fair it happens the other way.

>Damage Control
>Literally DC
>Pile of junk and rubbles
>"It's all yours!"
They can't get away with this!

It looks bad enough that the mongoloids will watch it and like it. Hopefully we get some sexy webm's and gifs of pudgens out of this shit

>Hulk didn't go as planned
And still financially and critically successful
>IM and Thor movies are critically bashed
Straight up wrong. Even Thor 2 has 66% on RT which is fresh
>They can't merge MCU with TV MCU
They are going to
>there is a big chance they wont get X-men for a long time
And nothing of value was lost. Fantastic Four is the property they should get when a chance presents itself. X-Men continuity is too muddled to be incorporated in MCU, just like in comic books really
>So not everything is "right"
Right enough to earn $10 billion which means "right" in my books

You mean Venture Bros.

WHO WANTED THIS?

Anybody? At this point DC should just poll fans for what they want. You'd have a Lobo movie out by next year. DC is magnificently both butt-fucking it's properties and it's fans. It's like Fantastic 4...but on the scale of an entire universe. Holy shit balls.

>And still financially and critically successful
263M box office of a 150M budget is not "success". I even doubt the break even, if the movie did 1B instead, then we would have another Hulk standalone, despite the Universal arrangement.

>Right enough to earn $10 billion which means "right" in my books
Don't get me wrong, they are very succesful, probably the most succesful movie studio right now, but what I tried to point is not everything was "according to the plan", they recently postponed Inhumans, and they even had Antman production being held for like 5-6 years

Your bored grandma wanted it.

Respect her

>Luthor looking like DD's Kingpin

I give it 2 episodes before it's cancelled

>those memecomments
Jesus christ, you faggots are pathetic.

Also, it looks ok.

>what I tried to point is not everything was "according to the plan"
And my point is that the plan worked with like 95% efficiency and earned $10 bln and that's enough to say that Marvel did everything right. If you just want to nitpick about the word choices, sure, go ahead.

Thats a comicbook thou, an actual comic book.

Holy shit what are DC doing? I don't get it. Why? Why are they fucking up so much?

How do you go from this

Father and son, I GUESS.

>alan tudyk
>danny pudi
they'll be the only good thing out of this whole show

It looks even shittier than the usual shit, but maybe it's just the way the trailer presents this shit.

Also it's good to know that abed wasn't playing autism in community, he actually is autism.

He has more range than Pudgens and can do fine as long as they don't typecast him as Abed.