Given she has literally no chance against Trump...

given she has literally no chance against Trump, is Pillary going to try to steal the general election like the nomination?

That you named her "Pillary" identifies you as a 12 year old dipshit. come back when you're old enough to vote.

Moron.

don't think you'd like to meet this 12 year old in a parking lot. Conversely, you could answer the question in place of advertising your ineptitude.

oh boy, internet threats! I'll play! Yeah, i'd love to meet you in a parking lot you worthless piece of shit. Go fuck yourself, you fucking moron.

Of course she.
This is a stupid question.

Oh boy, another shillery bot

don't worry, they are all known and hopefully having fun while they can

Better than Cheeto Jeesus. He's totally nuts, you know.

oh yeah, the fact that you think internet threats are way cool also identifies you as a twelve year old dipshit. go fuck yourself.

hahah fucktard, you forgot "moron"

You really are a fucking moron. Congratulations. Now threaten me some more, bad boy. go fuck yourself.

no, you prob just jerk off to being punished. Not my thing.

Where u at, bad boy?? C'mon make some more worthless internet threats. U so bad. what happens if I bring one of my 9s to that parking lot? different story maybe. U so bad!

probably. she already stole the other.

It's amazing how delusional you Trump supporters are

Does this mean you're selling blowjobs? I might be interested, what area code?

dude, you're a total pussy. I'm laughing my ass off at your ineptitude. fucking moron.

Would you blow Trump if he ordered you to? The signs point to "yes".

This is pretty much what I imagine most actual trump supporters are like.

What's your point, moron? Oh, I get it...ironic detachment. fucking funny. imbecile.

I think that's a fairly accurate representation. I believe juvenile racists would also fit the bill.

Is this how you say something without actually saying something? wow. u so smart.

You know they're friends with each other, right? You do know that? Please tell me you're not braindead. It doesn't matter who wins.

They are by no means "friends" with each other. That's purely delusional.

GTFO Trump's paid shill team.

whatever, dude. You're still a fucking moron.

Fucking retard. These trillionaire loser politicians don't give a shit about us or our families. They are friends who insult each other in public purely for show. Either of them would sell your family to slavery for a dollar.

Fuck you shill.

Look, I know you're just doing a job to help earn money to feed your family, but don't you feel just a little bit bad about yourself doing this for these parasitic politicians? Maybe look into getting a different job.

I'm sorry...I'm not seeing what's supposed to be so bad about these pictures. Looks fairly normal to me.

Cheeto Jesus for president

You know, he will never win. Enjoy your delusions, fucking moron.

I expect remuneration for that use of my trademarked phrase.

This

Sounds like you have experience with meeting 12 year olds in parking lots.

Honest to God, I don't see how this hurts Hillary at all. Nice pic, actually. Maybe you lost sight of your mission.

Nice. thanks.