What do you guys think about the Marina Joyce "Story"?

What do you guys think about the Marina Joyce "Story"?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v6U5_F-V_jg
youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10 million views on a pointless Q&A video that came out 3 days ago
There you go.

She's clearly using that drama to bring in some new subs, I just can't tell if there's actually something wrong with her

Intentional publicity
I highly think she is faking it

her mom already said she has schizophrenia, stop posting these shitty threads and giving it more attention

who the fuck cares about mainstream "youtubers" kill yourselves

Sup Forums is the new keemstar

What's the TL;DR on this garbage?

>not sageing these stupid threads

kill yourself

Who the fuck is this? Saged

>implying jewtube is bad
>being a jew
Kys

People noticed she started acting weird in her vids over the course of a few months, conspiracies showed up saying things like she was kidnapped or some shit like that.

It was even on the news at one point. She made a video saying she's fine and people still don't believe it

People claiming she got kidnapped because she had bruises and you could hear her mumbling something like "help me" in one of her recent videos where she advertises some horrible fucking dress.

She is either the smartest you tuber ever. Or she has some sort of mental illness that is just now starting to show.

her mom already said it is just schizophrenia, if you are still interested in these threads kill yourself

Can't you see the hand gesture she's doing? She's clearly joined the Illuminati.

illuminati confirmed

I guess the illuminati loves us then.

I'd still tap that though

This. Even more so now that she appears to be a crazy person.

I don't adhere to the whole "Don't stick your dick in crazy"

Me neither. Crazy chicks are the best fuck hands down.

Everyone seems to be fucking stupid
>Hurr durr she done it for publicity
>Her fans ask if shes okay
>She says shes okay
>Fans say shes in ISIS

How fucking stupid is our race? smh

Who gives a fuck?

the best free dating website, 18+ only! a lot of whores on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

Drugs.

its fucking fake faggot.
Stop giving this disgusting cunt views and money
sage sage sage sage.
For you fucking retarded newfags put sage in the options field when you post in order to make sure you post doesnt bump this thread.
The last thing the world needs is another dumb cunt living off of her looks while practically contributing nothing to society. Fuck this girl
sage

The rule doesn't exist because the sex is bad, the rule exists because crazy bitches will ruin your life after you have mind blowingly great sex with them.

Really, the rule should be don't stick your dick in crazy that will be able to find you.

Staring contest:
youtube.com/watch?v=v6U5_F-V_jg

Freestyle:
youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY

someone got rejected and it still hurts