It's moments like this where I hate being circumcised. Swam in my pool...

It's moments like this where I hate being circumcised. Swam in my pool, playing water basketball with friends (I usually wear spandex, I forgot it) and the head of my dick got chaffed everywhere and burns. Covering this shit in baby powder, 24 hours later it's still pretty bad.

Side note, I now know how it feels to have a ghost penis.

baito desu

This isn't bait. My dick is literally covered in baby powder as we speak

That's not a circumcision problem, that's a stupidity problem

This has nothing to do with being circumcised mate

Implying my dick rubbing against my shorts is an act of stupidity. My uncircumcised friend had no chaffing on his dick, but on his balls instead.

Dude, that's a (you) problem. I spend hours in the pool with no problems, maybe you got a gay allergy or something.

Like I said, we were playing basketball so we were moving around a lot and tacking each other

Checked

>not being uncut masterrace

don't forget your lube if you need to fap/fuck

foreskin master race

Also funny, I never use lube for either. Anyway, I'm still happy for being cut and not having gross dangling foreskin

Doesn't matter, I swim, cycle, run, and never have a "chaffing" issue with my dick. Wash better or something, no one wears spandex in a pool to avoid whatever fake bullshit you think is being caused by your circumcision.

world's smallest violin mate

Only swimming bothers me retard.

And you're the only one it bothers faggot.

>gross dangling foreskin

Are you retarded? That's like saying : "oh, my breath smells, let's better cut off my tongue and take off all of my teeth'' instead of fixing the breathing problem itself...
I bet you would do that if you wake up one day with bad breath for a week then shit post "I'm still happy for taking off all my teeth and cutting off my tongue and not having gross bad breath''.

Jesus, you deserve to be cut, it serves you right.

this

was your dick this small to begin with, or was it a side effect of being such a massive faggot that you felt the need to rub your dick against other men in a swimming pool?

Kek, grower not shower. 7 1/2 hard. And sorry playing sports makes me gay?

Nothing even similar. Way to get triggered tho dumb fuck.

it's not entirely a circumcision related problem OP, it's more that the material you were wearing irritated the hell out of whatever was rubbing against it (which just so happened to be your head) i would look into buying a different set of swimming trunks or something because as a cutfag i've never had that issue

>implying anyone cares

I'm cut and have never had a problem like this. Nor has anyone I've ever known. You are doing something wrong, and you should feel bad.

Dumb fuck ? Better kill yourself if you're circumcised.
Why are you waiting for ?

You were born with a piece of skin, it was NOT supposed to be cut unless you had very severe phimosis.
It's against the nature and it looks like the shaft of the dick, I'm pretty sure the glans it's not even red anymore.

Just so you know that's a myth.

in all fairness being circumcised isnt something to kill yourself over unless they took off so much you can't even get hard without ripping the scar open

not saying i condone/promote circumcision (in fact, i'm rather against it) but it's not an end all be all either

that has never happen to me

You probably shouldn't be maturbating in the pool the whole time while thinking of your friends. Shit aint cool, either.

Lots of things are against nature. Houses are. Dieting is. Treating cancer is. Not saying cutting it off at birth is a good thing, but it's not really bad either.

Gay sports like yours does, yes.

isn't a good thing*