If a white girl HAD to pick between Black guys and Mexican guy which would she prefer?

If a white girl HAD to pick between Black guys and Mexican guy which would she prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

super-sexy.
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_yQKDrW7cvs
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends on the girl you stupid niggerspic.

Depends who had the gun.

they both have a gun now what?

Here's the stats

I SAID BETWEEN MEXICANS AND BLACKS YOU FUCKING DUMMY I KNOW WHITE WOMEN PREFER WHITE GUYS YOU FUCKING DUMMY!

If a white girl HAD to pick between Black guys and Mexican guy AND WHITE GUYS AND ASIANS GUYS AND ARABIC GUYS AND ANY GUYS which would she prefer?

SHE WOULD ALWAYS CHOOSE BLACK. BLACK MEN ARE FUCKING GODS.

See who's left when they're done robbing each other.

Yeah thats why i showed you a pic showing every race stat

blacks
mexicans are uglier than blacks

Black 21 & Hispanic 22.

So they slightly prefer hispanics

call bs, Asians shouldn't rank that high.

22 ain't high. They are bottom 3.

It would depend on that specific girls preference

>Bump Teen Chan/

super-sexy. pw

bump for interest

OP what do you mean? You know there's different mexicans right? There's hispanics that are born in Mexico and then there's those that are born here and are more white washed.. White women rarely date either, most of of the hispanics rarely get out of their comfort zone and date different races.

Hispanics prefer white men

Hispanic men rated 24

White men rated 30

what does the mexican look like?

ARABIC

what are white women going to do when fashion turns and the world doesn't think they are the most desirable any more?

Not happening

Masturbation. And standards.

Attractiveness is in essence just good genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Nor happening bro. Chimpwomen are just a huge fucking nono. Asians are for perverted weirdo's on the internet. White women rule.

Probably the Hispanic cause he at least has a job

You mean leaning on a mop while napping?

>yob
ftfy

>Am white
Most serial killers are white men. My experience with white women has been that they're more often then not batshit crazy too.

Always have some type of issue
>Vegan/vegetarian
>Daddy issues
>Anxiety
>Depression
>Etc
Don't mind dating them but definately wouldn't marry in my own race.

Black guy and mexican guy? I don't think she would have any choice in that gangrape

I could live with knowing she chose a mexican...a black guy and that pussy will never look the same

the best free dating website, a lot of ethnic sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

the one who works

oh its none of them

>tfw attractive white girls like you but you're not a nigger

>Most serial killers white

I hope you're joking

This is a stupid question. The Mexican obviously, you'll have a perfectly cut lawn and tequila access 24/7. You might have 3-5 kids, but he will be there for them after he's done mowing the neighborhood lawns.
The nigger will beat you and never ever pay child support (you can't dock his pay if he never works).

Probably Mexican because they'd at least have some money.

What about Jews?

30 million Russians executed & starved to death in ww2

Do you know what a serial killer is?

have you ever heard a girl say they're attracted to mexican guys?
i thought not

Don't know about white girls, but I know about other races.

Hispanic girls love blue eyed, clear white skin guys.

Asian girls have a thing for blonde guys.

Christian Arabic girls love all white guys.

Westernized Indian girls also adore white guys.

Any mixed girls with white fathers prefer white guys.

>Most serial killers are white men
Maybe the most famous ones. But that's because cops don't care to register nigger-on-nigger crime. They shoot each other so much the paperwork can't keep up.

Speaking about the US which is where I'm located. Yes, the majority of serial killers have been white males around the age of 30 with blue collar jobs. This has been proven time and time again. Take a low level criminology class and you'll find this to be a fact

I was not prepared for this post

Neonazi detected.

Thank you

Yeah Jews are little fuckers too. Don't care much for them.

people who wear neck scarves fucking irk me. Especially when it isn't even too cold

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=_yQKDrW7cvs

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

t. beaner
yo guys are such a losers

Russians started ww2 when they with Nazis carved Poland. Russians deserved what they get. It was a great lesson actually.

This is a Sup Forums thread now

The point made was originally about genetics. A serial killer is vastly different from the normal thug that kills over territory, drugs, and other gang related activities. Compare this with a serial killer who for a more psychological reason, kills for the pleasure in the act. One comes from genetics the other comes from social influence. You should really educate yourself before trying to make a point like this. It's weak and lacks concrete evidence which is readily available from a simple Google search.

>Terrorists are all serial killers
Ivan milat is laughing at you

nope hispanics are human. niggers aren't

Terrorism is commuting acts of terror in the hopes of fulfilling a political agenda. A serial killer kills for personal pleasure.

Very different user.

Definition: "A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people"

Definition: "A Jew is a person who sacrifice gentile children in satanic rituals & cut infant baby penis foreskin and suck the blood from it .

>Ivan milat

An innocuous child in comparison to picrelated.

well a serial killer is fucked up but. if you are black you are just too stupid for it to make a serial happening

>Takes quote from wiki
>Leaves out most of the definition

>"Usually"
>Most important part of the definition

white girl reporting
going on appearance it would be black but Ive never met any mexicans (Im not american) and I dont know what theyre like

Wait, who was the serial killer?
Niggers or mexicans?

>Forgets to read that serial killers kill over a length of time.
Most terrorists (which you're talking about) commit one mass murder and get caught or die. They're not serial killers.

It's really not that hard understanding the difference

Dream on, nigglet :^)

Nigger spotted.
Stop false flagging