Anyone else do some gay shit in college they kind of miss?

Anyone else do some gay shit in college they kind of miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, ya mom!

I used to play world of warcraft a lot.

Was part of the Young Republicans National Federation, but I don't miss it.

i was in a fraternity in college and participated in all the regular foolishness

a gay guy came to one of our parties, he was pretty cool, but as the night wore on, it was obvious he was interested in me

not having any luck with the ladies, so why not, and got in his car and he sucked me off neatly in the front seat in the alley behind the frat house

ok experience and i got off and he did a good job

later, he tried to do it during another party, but i wasn't interested and found out later that he sucked off a couple of my frat brothers too

my last year in college, i became good buds with a pledge, helped him get in and let him share my room

after a party one evening, we were both feeling good and smoked a bowl, in our underwear in my bed middle of the night laughing ourselves stupid

one thing led to another and we ended up making out, doing 69 and i fucked him. i actually had enough presence of mind to slip on a rubber first, so it wasn't completely spontaneous

kind of embarrassing after the fact for awhile and awkward and not to be discussed, but then later we did some more shit.

i ended up fucking him regularly after awhile until i graduated.

don't know if he was gay, but probably since he was really into it. but so was i you know.

never done nothing since, but sometimes i fap you know.

even looked him up on facebook, but he's married and has a kid.

mentions that his time at our frat house was the best in his life and that one of his frat brothers was a really good influence on him.

made me smile; like to think that was me.

I just started college so, uhm, should I get a boyfriend and let him fuck my smooth trap ass?

>one of his frat brothers was a really good influence on him.
>made me smile; like to think that was me.

Post it and let us decide then.

>my smooth trap ass
(Attention)

KEK !

It was probably the bad influence.

>Anyone else do some gay shit in college they kind of miss?

Had gay experiences yes. Miss them no.

>be straight
>fuck friend in the ass as just friends
>bust that nut
>"it's just a prank bro"

Whoever ends up being your boyfriend is lucky.

Thanks.

First one cheated on me ( I caught him in the bed with a hooker) and the second one beat the shit outta me and used to hit me because ''he's the leader in his house'', so I guess the third one will be a good catch.

No put had some experiences in elementary school with friends. I miss those

Geez, good luck!!

trap fagget retard

somehow expecting to pull in quality boyfriends

SELF-DECEPTION and what the fuck did you expect putting yourself out there like that

shit attracts flies, not honeybees

I sucked a guy off and gave another one a handjob in college. Really think it was just part of the times. Haven't had any gay thoughts since really

Is it summer where you live?

until now

yur welcome

its always summer in alaska retard

you got a dick? start using it.

Got really drunk at a university party and got sucked off by some guy, then I sucked him off.
Felt pretty bad about it afterwards.
Never done it again.
I'm married now with some kids, so I don't really think about it.

up north, these are the kinds of traps we permit (and have enough sense to avoid)

kek

>you got a dick? start using it.
What does even mean? You want to get fucked?

the best free dating website, a lot of girls wanna be fucked on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

Yeah m8, I feel empty without Jamals fist inside me

Haha fag

I'll take it to my grave probably. Not even my wife knows. Don't see any reason why she needs to know.

Only once, faggot.

Gay Experiences in College!?

Why I don't know what you mean