Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes an hour

Gum works. Nicotine gum.
I vape now. But at least I don't smell like an ash tray.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a minute

Even better: I managed to not start.

Cold turkey. The trick is to just not BUY any packs. If you absolutely have to cave, bum one off a friend or stranger. But do NOT buy a pack.

fag. that's why your dad is embarrased to be seen with you, and why your mom cries herself to sleep every night. they did not want you to turn out to be such an utter failure - they did everything they could.

Shit dude you'll loose a lung then you'll loose the other and boom you've kicked the habbit

this dank thread again?

I can't believe it. Everytime it's the same thing again and again and again. Now let me tell you something bozzo, I'm going to track you with my friends at Anonymous. We'll take you down faguette. I hope you're browsing the chan with incognito mode enabled right now or else you can say goodbye to the life you used to know... Ever heard of cmd.exe? That fantastic tool will allow us to take control of your life my good friend. *fedora tipping itself* I've been practicing the ancient Art of Hacking for years. I can know your secrets, your memories, your whole life. And after that, nobody will be able to save you anymore Imbecile... You're one of those guys hurting girls feelings aren't you? Women in general must always be protected. They need people to listen to them and make them happier. One last thing stupid sheep, I must warn you, for your own safety, you do not want to see me furious, believe me primitive ape.

Well enough chit-chat for now. Unlike you I have people caring for me.

*gathers energy, possessed by his dark katana* Are you sure you still want to do this ? *eyes glow red* That's what I thought... *disappears inro thin air, it was a hologram*

What do you do all day?
Sit in silence? How boring.

>driving
While smoking
>drinking
While smoking
>working
While smoking
>eating
Smoke
>sex
Smoke
>taking a shit
Smoke

I can't imagine what I'd do with all the spare time I fill with smoking.

yes, just tell the seller of the cigarettes every time you go to buy them tell him to not sell them to you

>take a shit
You smoke in your house?

Yup me

>was 16
>started smoking by innocently asking to try a cig expecting to choke
>forced myself to pull few more puffs
>hooked
>dont smoke more than a pack a week now
>quit for about 6 months once
You can quit if you really want but it has to be your decision and not peer pressure.
I managed to quit but it wasnt my decision, really so Im back.
Before you find a reason to quit you need to define your reason for smoking all together.
Mine is I hate doing nothing and like to keep hands busy with mindless tasks in public.

You could just kill your self.
There problem solved, no more spare time for you good sir.

For all those actions you listed the smoking can easily be replaced by fapping.

Both my parents are dead.
The diededed because of lung cancer due to excessive smoking.

I quit about three months ago, but i still cave sometimes when I'm drinking and others have cigs around me. I quit because I honestly just got sick of them

No he takes shits in his front garden and his car.