Euro Truck vs. America Truck

Euro Truck vs. America Truck

Who wins?

And why is Euro Truck better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UUz1zTZFfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definitely American trucks. Have you seen the size of the European Trucks?

euro trucks all the way, even in the rv department germans give usa a run for their money

Yes. Superior engineering.

excellent bait my friend, nicely done

Euro trucks drive better, Ameritrucks look cooler.

The question is:
>Which gives greatest fuel economy
>Which carries the most product

Whichever wins those, is the better truck

this is now a Stanley thread

Mericca never cum up with genius like this.

Stanley reporting for duty

Euro. American trucks are just begging for accidents. I got rear ended by one because he couldn't see or notice my car in front of him because of the huge engine compartment out in front.

Europe has cute little trucks

America has real trucks

my father used to drive an older unimog and it was a great piece of equipment

Stanlo trucks are da best

yeah right

STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY

STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY

Euro trucks win, cause they are much more.... Nice.

STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STAANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLESTANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY Y STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY STANLEY

Euro trucks have more visibility and are easier to make sharper turns in, which helps in England with our tiny roads

eurotrcuks can actually use mcdonalds drive-ins. americans are such stupid

england and tiny roads? never been in greece i assume, and there are even worse roads in europe

but american ones look cooler

Trucks doesn't look cool

Lol, neither wins. Russian Kamaz is the shit, as seen on every paris Dakar rally since forever.

excuse me but im 12 and what is this

a merc truck carrying an even bigger truck

But we Americans can use the drive thru, even in our tanks

Oh no, forgot the pic

i'm surprized ameritanks dont have an integrated mc junk replicator

Holy shit that is one ugly truck

Give that man 72 Virgins!

Thanks!

how is that even possible that the merc can move such a massive vehicle

Actual trucker here.
Trucks used in the U.S Canada are generally capable of pulling heavier loads, and are equipped to handle steeper slopes more regularly. They also have considerably larger cabs, at the sacrifice of maneuverability.
Why? North america is diverse, and very spread out.
European trucks tend to be compact, a little less powerful, but much much more maneuverable.
Why? Europe is old, the roads were designed for old technology, are tight and small. The landscape is less diverse, and mountains are sparse.
Better? neither is better. Life isn't black and white. Go to a dense city, the trucks used for local routes are usually short cab overs resembling euro trucks, because that's what works better.
There is no better, only tuned for specific circumstance.
KYS.

i believe its hitlers soul embeded in the merc

This is in Austria, faggot.

>Autoschalter

'Murica regulations allow aerodynamic configurations of engines (thus the snout)

Euro regulations stipulate a total length (largely due to compact city sizes and B road use being frequently required) So they're flat fronted.

In terms of mechanics the USA wins because there's less compromises.

Can I buy some speed from you?

/Thread

1980 called, they want their cliche back

yeah but your tyrranic government has nukes, so what are tanks guing two do? they be just nuking the us.
americans lose every time, shit is real bitchings

im a huge truck guy and european but i think american trucks are more badass

That would basically destroy the world. Russia and China would love to launch nukes too, so pretty much every one would be fucked, so I doubt that would happen

Russians have a boner for old American trucks. You can see lots of old Petes and Kenworths driving around.

HEY!
Your logic has no power here
Gtfo

Thanks, Reagan!

Siick burn

Makes sense, Russian landscape is more similar to NA than EU. Russia is MASSIVE as well. If I was hauling through russia, I'd prolly take a pete.
Anywhere west of Russia, prolly a euro truck.

If you are close enough for that to be a problem, it is your fault for getting right in front of 60 feet of fuck you that can't slow down worth a shit

He's right tho.

Murricans started to get into the cabovers like Yuro trucks quite a few years back. But the ride is comprmised and they are a bitch to work on. The best thing about American trucks (before the emissions shit in the late 00s) was the ease of maintenance and reliability. You could break anything on a Freightliner or Kenworth with a DD S60 anywhere in the country and have the thing running again in a few hours.

Not bad

Kek, probably just another dumbass 4-wheeler who tried to cut off a loaded semi truck. I hope the driver had a cam and user's car got totalled with no fault for the truck driver.

There are a lot of shitty truck drivers out there though. These big companies will hire anybody.

>Russians have a boner for old American trucks. You can see lots of old Petes and Kenworths driving around.

Where do they steal them?

Unimog = Universal Motoren Gerät
>Universal motorized vehicle
best trucks ever

Cabovers are almost as easy to work on, they've had tilting cabs since almost forever giving you free access to engine and drivetrain.

Also, the reason 'Muricans stopped making cabovers is the deregulation of the tractor length by the Reagan administration.

USA Trucks are very popular here in Mexico.

Truckers fucking hate Eurotrucks.

even tho they sacrifice manoeuvrability.

Swedish trucks for the win with MB on a rock solid third place. Still i would love to have both a us something with a screamin 2stroke detroit and a old russian kraz army truck. Just because i like them.

This whole thread is faggotry.
If best meant "makes the most profit"
then undoubtedly whoever designs a truck for said countries economy will be the best, European or USA made is a bland factor and you should all kys

Apples to oranges.

American trucks have bigger tracker trailers like 54 feet.

While in Europe. Some of the most grueling shit a truck has to pull.

>While in Europe. Some of the most grueling shit a truck has to pull.

What?

I said apples to oranges.

When you have Germans running the engineering program. You will have the biggest trucks the biggest tools, etc.

But, in America. Commerce is the most important. Some of the biggest tractor trailers are in the USA.

Do you have a stroke?

Australia wins folks
Australia has the largest and heaviest road-legal vehicles in the world

eurotrucks is much better... both in maneuverability and looks. except the renault trucks ofc

God damn I never realised how beautiful MB's are.