Rekt thread. Need some good stuff folks

Rekt thread. Need some good stuff folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3cf_1407319759
twitter.com/eIizvbeth/status/759511853865152512
theync.com/thekiddd/shocking-absolutely-shocking-video-shows-kid-trying-to-sell-a-gun-being-executed-point-blank-translation-in-description.htm
wtvr.com/2016/07/26/man-sets-patient-ablaze-in-horrifying-attack-caught-on-camera/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am i the only one posting? dont be jewish

keep it comming, keep it cumming

Always wearing my helmet from now on

do it bacardi and cola do it do it

Oh my god

fake and gay.
- eyes not the same
- teeth not the same
- eyebrows no the same

but still a jew so it counts

thats EDDDDDDDDGY

More >:[

Brush your teeth lads

no

Kek

what a fucked up World

shieeet

fuck off then

holy shit that suicide went wrong

The fuck happened here?

Man.. I feel more responsible after watching these.

someone make a webm out of this, im too lazy
liveleak.com/view?i=3cf_1407319759

NOPE

twitter.com/eIizvbeth/status/759511853865152512

who let this whale on twitter

Faggot deserved to die. Nobody who looks that retarded gets to live.

Decomposition. Shes been long dead and is starting to bloat.
Might have been in the water...tends to make everything swell, also.

Whats wrong with this english kid?

they ded?

Aren't parents able to euthanize children like this? Like doctors give you an option to put down abnormal, shit gened, potential drains on society like these?

Those two vegetable twins are another example. Fuck any parent that let's these scary creatures live past 24 hrs.

Look at that little penis though. That's probably the reason he tried to kill himself.

Stole a gun, then tried to sell it back to the dealer he stole it from.
theync.com/thekiddd/shocking-absolutely-shocking-video-shows-kid-trying-to-sell-a-gun-being-executed-point-blank-translation-in-description.htm

here' s looking at you kid.

okay

anyone have that webm where some soldiers execute a POW by shooting him 2 series of bullets right in the faice point blank? blood and smoke was pouring out of all the bullet holes

worst hitman ever.

story?

haha. Reminds me of the video where some family set free a rabbit or something that was hurt which was promptly snatched by a hawk or so some shit

That's it.

I d e k w t f t b... W d p l y f d b s t j a? Y t b y g t s i y w h o a c t y c j j a h t l t? W t a f i w w y g? T i v f u, y c a l y a p d t l i n. S f, d t s d f n. S y w t c o a i t b a a a t l t? L m t y g, y a a f w. Y w n b u t t w w s b y p. H w d p l y g e e? I b y d e k a h o w p h g t f t t n w t h s t k d. Y a a s d b. I i b e t p g t h o t l o? S w d y g r f f a t? S f I s a r n t I w I c f p m c s s t m f c g a g h o t a f o y, O. S f. S, j f g u a a a p a d. S f, k e t c t y s o y s e d.

Holy fuck, this is a little too brutal

Anyone got the jpeg where it's basically how to freeze a girl in snow to kill and recover her ?

This is the worst thing I have ever seen.

why they kick him?

I think I'll pass on that blowjob.

what? like cartman in southpark?

You're a faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That doctor booked it. According to this story, everyone else in the room died: the attacker and victim from burns, and the two bystanders fro asphyxiation. wtvr.com/2016/07/26/man-sets-patient-ablaze-in-horrifying-attack-caught-on-camera/

Man, I would fucking love to pop one of those eyeballs with a screwdriver

why are you laughing?

idk it's a series of pics where there's this naked woman being buried in snow, and the guy comes the day after to take her, you can see she became all blue and shit

Holy fuck did he die?

In a lot of cases this is not suicide. In India they lay on tue train tracks because they're told it's like a massage ...but free

and they just don't get up when the train starts to get close? Maybe their better off dead.

He would've had to have known that he was going to go up too since the gas was splashed all over and he lit it anyway. Those balls are HUGE and full of HATRED.

kek

that's hot, not rekt. it's called fisting.

this one?

i have something nice for you

my uncle did this for my cousin when his finger got caught in door for the hockey rink

Yeah thanks ! I know there's a second one after, would you happen to have it ? And maybe source if you have any ?

is this true?

watched for 2 mins, good kek

no...

I strongly believe that's some secret government program to reduce population a bit..

So fake. Snow on her legs are photoshopped

Everything on the internet is.

this is fake. photoshopped snow on two bottom pics.

no problem and sorry I don't. honestly didn't know there was a second
not at all

Would have had to have ....