Just bought a vibrator. Tips on using?

Lube up
Shove it in

if it has multi speeds start slow, that way when your maxed you get blown away

angle toward your prostate. Post pics.

I think I actually follow them

ok, I think i might be into traps now.

Thread.

Could never get this to work, never felt good with anything in my ass. Heard the orgasms is amazing

Ok ive got enough lube but it still hurts a little

well you cant just go shoving it in right away, gotta use fingers and loosen up otherwise you bruise your anus

if you feel like you need to take a shit then you're doing it right

Ur gonna need a thin vibrator first with the tip curved. Feels amazing

i want to go buy a toy and lube from nearby sex shop tomorrow since i'm 18 now
butt plug or dildo?

dildo

Butt plug gets you ready, which is something you can do with fingers. Dildo is for pleasure.

Dildo. The ones with veins massages the b-hole so ur gonna love it. Make sure it has a base

I could never get the dildo to do anything from me, any tips?

Both. As someone who had only dildos for years, it is really fun having a buttplug in during the day and being ready that night, and makes it so much more enjoyable, but fuck me, a buttplug really makes you horny during the day, mostly because of the secretive nature of it

So I have to use my fingers first then the vibrator?

What should do before using dildo?

Like cleaning,shaving, ect

Start small and vibrators do all the work so u can sit still but u need to hump a dildo for it to feel good

Do you do enemas?

You don't need to shave, but to be honest, there is nothing more disgusting that matted-lubey ass hair

managed to get a decent size cucumber inside me, did nothing. It was way thicker than a avg dick. But couldn't find the spot.

Shaving isn't nessisary and if Ur concerned about keeping everything clean then u can use condoms on it a few times til u know what to expect

Cucumbers aren't gonna do the trick. U really need toys. Preferably curved tip to reach the prostate or ribbed dildo to massage everything

Hmm, thought it's thickness would make me feel something special

Post pics

Nope