You know what to do Sup Forums. Get my ass laid

You know what to do Sup Forums. Get my ass laid

Fuck me in the ass because I love Jesus

Reroll

do I? if youd suck me youd catch the rarest pokemon

Reroll

How bout you catch herpes on dis dick babe?

Re-reeeeroll

id suck you ;)

Yea? Well you're the one who is gonna suck tonight if you know what i mean :^)

AYY girl u want some fuck

I LOVE DICKS SO MUCH I JUST LOVE SHOVING THEM IN MY TINY FACE HOLE OH BOY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH BECAUSE THEY HAVE PENISES TOO BIG TO FIT IN MY MOUTH OH
BOY

You ready for 8th grade Jimmy?

this

Nicole, why havent we fucked yet?

I got a diglett you can catch ;)

roll

This, OP

Reroll cause I'll prolly never get 66 anyways

Hey, wanna fuck?

Have you heard of a pokemon called dickachu?

Rolling for this one

rolll

Reroll

Rolling

reroll

Please

I havent been able to catch a titachew, you got one you can show me?

Rolling
Ask if shes into anal play

You wanna hear the good word of our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

niggers

Cool, I'll be free at 3. You wanna fu k?

Please fuck my ass

Rolling for this

rolan

Do you want my pokedick?

Can I pee on you later?

rolling for this

Rolling for this

rerolan

rolls

I've got an onix for you to catch here

Reroll

We gonna fuck or what?

can I shove my massive ding dong between your squishy poke balls?

Fuck you, I hate you

Shit i have a good ol' aidskemon for you here fam

Potato

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because if you do not reply to this your mother will die tonight.

Roll

Im a beta piece of shit who doesnt have the balls to man up and fuck the shit out of you.

Re roll

Reroll

I want to touch your pokertits with my pokedick.

Roll

roolll

Roll

I usually only fuck guys. I love dicks. But i really want to try girls out for a change. Want to be that lucky girl?

Rollerino

OP you shitstain, no one's gonna roll a fucking 66

You guys are clingy as fuck.

Here's some advice:

After you do the basic pursuing of a woman to show your interest and you know that she has some interest, you no longer should be the one doing most of the contacting, she must be the one to initiate contact 80-90% of the time.

It's simple: If they are pursuing you, then they can't reject you.

If a girl rejects your advances to meet up twice (without giving alternative dates), have some fucking self respect and walk away. If she is interested, she will contact you and bring up getting together, if not, take the fucking hint.

If a woman ever tells you that "we should be friends", say no and walk the fuck away but tell her she can contact you if she changes her mind to keep the door open. Never initiate contact ever again with her and keep your conversations polite but very short if the initiates contact and tell her you have shit to do and that she should keep in touch.

If a woman lets you walk out of her life, then she wasn't worth it in the first place, her loss, know your worth, faggots.

With this attitude YOU will be the prize and be the one telling women to stop contacting you because they don't meet YOUR standards (i.e. they only want friendship or whatever the fuck or it just doesn't work for you).

Have abundance mentality, even if you don't have anything else going on. Always come from a position of strength.

Rerollin

Rolling

h3h3productions

Lmao REROLL

rolling for this one

SUCC

I hope you like the smell of gonorrhea! Here I come!

Close enough

Roll

roll

Suck my ass you dirty nigger

That means i want to have sex

say youre gay

So...(clinches butt cheeks), are you into rape fantasies? Because it's the only way I can get off. Is through rape.

You can stick a diglett in my ass if you like?

rolll

I heard there was a Charmander in your pussy. Can I catch it?

so you ARE a slut. Good gravy. Everyone was saying it, but I didn't believe it. I feel like Obama. I want some of that fuckin chicken.

roll

Just suck it

rollin for chicken

"Take a hint ;)"

she a ho

you know i know someone who can change it to digtrio

I'd like to say you're the first 4 I've hit on today, but you're not ;P

this

Wanna get gangbanged by me and my Dugtrio?

Cool, lets have sex

Roll

slut

Or just be attractive/present yourself well and make sure your image is viewed as attractive. (The image of you is more important than the facts. if a girl thinks that all other girls see you as the sexiest guy on the planet, it does not matter if you look like Kevin Malone from the Office. She will think you are the sexiest thing she has ever had the pleasure to lay her eyes on.) You don't even have to do this shit, trust me. Never asked a girl out or taken pretty much any of these into account, lost my virginity at 15 and im dating a 9/10 blonde that's obsessed with me. It's all about how you're perceived, and nothing effects peoples' perceptions of you more than your own actions.

You stupid slutty bitch

rolling for this. brilliant.

WINRAR!

How about we see if my oingo boingo fits in your velvet underground

winrar

delivrar op

Roll for this

Yeah but it's the first time it's worked today