I have a very important question for the weed aficionados of Sup Forums!

I have a very important question for the weed aficionados of Sup Forums!
I'm a long time stoner, and this past couple of months something weird started happening to me.. Whenever I even smeel weed I immediately need to go shit.
I just rolled a big fat joint and smoked it and I went to the bathroom to shit 3 times!
I knew some friends that also had the same problem.
Is this normal?
Do you think that maybe the dealers in my town are lacing the weed with something?

It's the weed telling you to stop being a degenerate pothead

If your friends have the same problem when they smoke the same weed the dealer lacing it or maybe some kind of unintentional pollutiobn is extremely likely.

had the same shit, stopped somking 4 month ago life is much better now, smoked for 4 years non stop

With what do you think they're lacing it?

I literally had no idea but there has to be something in the weed, it is the only logical conclusion off the information given.

maybe it's just from smoking so many years I've built up this problem

Well this might be an option if you somehow associate pooping with smoking weed, but this wouldn't explain why you're friends are doing it too.

>smoking something which source you can't even know shit about
You get what you deserve fagget.
I'll laugh if it was something poisonous and you will have some serious health problems after few years.

Asked my mom who's a nurse what it could be laced with and she said it could be the specific strain you're smoking. She said a bunch of medical and scientific shit behind why but I ain't typing all that shit down.

>i´m on Sup Forums so I must be so edgy as possible to fit in.
go back to 9gag little newcancer.

>implying you know about the source of every ingredient in every food that you eat
If you have a guy you can trust it might even be better than some fast food places

Yo OP I've recently been getting into joints. How tf do u roll like that.

niggershit

Looks like a pre-roll cone.

>waaah das edgy

Go back to .reddit.

good enough

>mum
>yeah son
>some guy on Sup Forums smokes weed and has to shit like a racehorse, why is that
>I fucking hate you user why don't you go out and get a fucking job instead of looking at that fucking god awful website

Kek, not quite. I'm disabled and can't get a job.

>implying I eat in fast foods
>implying I don't buy home grown fruits and vegetables on the market from the guys I known half my life

And I do agree that if you have a guy you know supplying you shit is ok. But looking at what OP wrote he buys weed from whoever because he is not sure if it's not laced.

And a dealer criminal that is a complete stranger to you can do whatever the fuck he wants with that shit. And it would mean that OP doesn't know the quality, doesn't know the strain, doesn't know how it was grown and what chemicals were used during the process (and those motherfuckers use all kinds of nasty shit to make the shittiest qualities stronger and more potent)

And yet he smokes it because
>muh weed
>such stoner
>so cool
So yeah fuck that

Nice trips btw, checked

Sup Forums was never friendly you fuckface and it shows who is the newfriend trying to fit in here

Oh sorry to hear, user

Probably a laxative. Don't listen to these idiots, it has nothing to do with many years of use. Cannabis is an analgesic, so maybe your anal sphincters are just super relaxed when you smoke. Try a different strain. Or a different smoking method. Try dabs, that shit never makes me have to poop. lol

fucking hell dude, the shit sweetener that is added to bubblegum instead of sugar can cause hardcore diarrhea if too much is consumed.

So talk about some illigal substances from unknown sources lol

if this is true after long term use it is possible to build up an allergy.
or you are getting laced shit xdxddxdxddx

A prerolled cone of weed? Do dispensaries have that? I'm looking at some online and they don't even talk about what bud is used.

hey it got me a medical marijuana card so it's not all bad

>Sup Forums was never friendly you fuckface
Actually it was pretty friendly for the first two and a half years. I'm not the other user though.

Increased heart rate, caused by cannabis, could lead to increased metabolism.
Kind of like sometimes when you run, you end up shitting soon after.
The slight increase and heart rate coupled with a quick moving metabolism might be causing this.

Also, the strain may have some CBD in it, which can help calm abdominal muscles and your inner tract.
(IBS patients I've talked to rave about CBD and edibles for their problems)

>calistonerbrooverandout

Strange.
Same thing happens to me but with cocaine. Usually when im cutting lines or immediately after my first taste.

well dispensaries do sell pre-rolled joints but they usually use shit weed. The picture looks like it was just some who bought a pack of cones that you fill yourself.

What size hurricane bong should I get? 600 ccm (14 in/36 cm), 750 ccm (15.4 in/39 cm), or 1000 ccm (17 in/43.5cm)? Since the smoke swirls around they feel like they're a bit longer than that.

>so maybe your anal sphincters are just super relaxed when you smoke
You see kids? And that is why the weed is a gateway to disgusting fucking homosexual sex

>they usually use shit weed
That's a negative sir.
House joints are usually (if the dispensary is even worth a damn) rolled with a combination of the droppings from the buds.
They put all the untrimmed buds in a container and shake it into a separate container, hence why they call it "shake".

All the indica go into the indica container, same with sativa and hybrids.

You may be a retard- eatjng unhealthily qith the munchies or simply the fact thatnicotine is a laxative.

Dispensary worker? My dispensary sells pre-rolls but they're strain specific, or so they say. They also sell shake which on my first visit I got a quarter of. It's a CBD strain and taste terrible when smoked so next time I spend the few extra bucks and get buds.