Incest thread: Femanons, how many of you have fucked your brother? How many of you fantasize about it?

Incest thread: Femanons, how many of you have fucked your brother? How many of you fantasize about it?

B/ros are allowed to lurk but keep quiet and let the ladies speak.

Imma a dude but I've got a pretty good story about my cousin. Should I share or naw?

Share it in the other incest thread pls. Ladies pov only

Fuck off you pleb.
Share it m8

go

Didn't know there was another thread and I'm to lazy to search so meh its being shared here

>ladies on Sup Forums, lol

No respect for OP wow fags what is b/ coming to

I'll try to be as detailed when disclosing things she said though to make it as "female pov" as possible

OP is always a faggot, fucking mongo.

Part 1.
>Be me about 4 years ago, I am 16 y/o
>Cousin is 12 and very petite were both very flirtatious
>Lots of sexual tension when I'm hanging out with her but I've pretty much just ignored it until now
>One day when she gets to my house and hugs me as a greeting she lingers and squeezes really tight and before letting go says these words exactly,"I've you so much, user, I'm in love with you."
>I sorta just took it as "family love" even though I could sense that this was different than usual
> I act normal and invite her to hang out with me in my room as usual
Part 2. After I eat dinner, my stomach is raping me. If thread 404s I'll post remainder of story in new thread

>Missed you so much* sorry I'm typing fast to get to eat quicker

Bleh, no. I've never met anyone who would go for their's, either.

Closest I've got is a younger cousin who looks like he'd be a good submissive ride.

Cooked myself instant ramen I'm good to go,
>Me and her are hanging out in room, she's on the bed going through my shit, I'm not really paying attention.
>She interrupts my csgo match and I turn around to see her holding my sketchbook
>"user is this supposed to be of me?"
>I'd totally forgotten that id drawn a little hentai version of her as a goof a while back so my brain went into full defensive mode
>"Eew no way, I didn't even draw that my friend did."
>I realize im an idiot as she flips the pages revealing many drawings like it some of which are signed by me, "really your friend did all of these?"
>Me, "ok fine, I might've done one but it wasn't based on you."
>"Really? You know I wouldn't be angry if it was based on me ."
>I don't reply and around 20 seconds later she says,"user when I said I loved you earlier I ment in a non-family way."
>Me desperately trying to defuse the situation and finish my csgo match, "cool, I love you as a friend as well."
>Her, "user I mean I'm in love with you" I feel her lay her head on my back
>Me finally confronting this confession,"you know youre dad would literally shoot me if I did anything with you." My uncle is a drunken bastard who hates me
>her, "I promise I won't tell him... I wouldn't tell anyone."
>I don't reply then around a minute later she leans over my shoulder, puts her hands on my head and we kiss.
>I think we kissed for at least a half a minute before she pulled away and just stared into my eyes
>She gets up and leaves the room
To this day I havnt spoken of that to her nor has she re-confessed

PS, I still have feelings for her but know that doing anything would realistically end badly. Any advice?

How old is she now?

not really related, but i was just wondering if anyone else has fucked two sisters? i always thought it was interesting that they both sucked cock the same, both kissed the same, both tasted the same. 8 years age gap between em too

bump

I'm 20 now, she is 16
She has become less flirtatious and more mature (obviously) my aunt has passed away and her dad is a piece of shit so I take care of her alot of the time

Whats age of consent in your state, do you have a pic of her?

>be me
>in the shower
>brother walks in
>"big brother what are you doing i'm shower"
>"little sister! i'm sorry!"
>"big brother what is that in your shorts?"
>"little sister i cannot help that the body of my little sister has turned me on"
>"oh big brother, i'm horny"
>"little sister i am also horny!"
>make sex

Bueno