Give me things to read and I'll record them

Give me things to read and I'll record them.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XjGlvtAdRu

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0pL3wT4q3c9
vocaroo.com/i/s038Fh9o787c
vocaroo.com/i/s0Zx2wbMxSML
wizardsleevecollective.bandcamp.com/album/wizard-sleeve-beat-emporium-vol-2
vocaroo.com/i/s0bT5BxffFPv
vocaroo.com/i/s0Eeaff99GaD
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZIBxdAh9gm
vocaroo.com/i/s1dGCdzqtjnz
vocaroo.com/i/s13oVEtQ9BFN
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pm04VKQwbQ
vocaroo.com/i/s067HD11OxRc
vocaroo.com/i/s1xY4qGJao2T
vocaroo.com/i/s06mR5nxUgee
vocaroo.com/i/s1dvhdHNaUan
vocaroo.com/i/s04nLP8QKNjC
vocaroo.com/i/s0oiK850c5gs
vocaroo.com/i/s1bV3opfUf9R
vocaroo.com/i/s1fYQu4uDlA6
youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM
vocaroo.com/i/s0NPdos2lIXU
vocaroo.com/i/s0hUqeL2cqH1
vocaroo.com/i/s05cFOuhFkpE
vocaroo.com/i/s1yV8U4l9bRx
vocaroo.com/i/s1FTTMfi3HtS
vocaroo.com/i/s0h6kSnM9rOq
vocaroo.com/i/s0aLNDbO8cOe
vocaroo.com/i/s0FSHxe7zzLa
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZMZUJpwm0g
vocaroo.com/i/s0HHPrcMXsPQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0rXFFLpOtaN
vocaroo.com/i/s0f4GDKtscvL
youtube.com/watch?v=XhgUeY1BExk
vocaroo.com/i/s1xDObBGWFwm
vocaroo.com/i/s06A1feJ23Th
vocaroo.com/i/s1vuDMuqBpM1
vocaroo.com/i/s1osOXV0VZwB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOTHING MATTERS, PLEASE ANYONE KILL ME, LEAD ME TO THE INFINITE VOID OF DARKNESS, I WANT TO BE COLD

screaming of course

'chris loves crossdressing & sarah is fucking gay'
thank you

Alan is a naughty boy ~~~

Here you go, sir.

vocaroo.com/i/s0pL3wT4q3c9

No problem.
vocaroo.com/i/s038Fh9o787c

2 sexi 4 mi
vocaroo.com/i/s0Zx2wbMxSML

Is that Ween you have up on the right monitor?

I cropped the artwork for Wizard Sleeve Beat Emporium. You can download it for free below. Great album if you're into future garage.

wizardsleevecollective.bandcamp.com/album/wizard-sleeve-beat-emporium-vol-2

thank you :)

Kaden is a fucking faggot bitch who sucks at CSGO

Enjoy taunting your friend.

vocaroo.com/i/s0bT5BxffFPv

ryk is a little retarded pedo

"I want to slam my dick into your little boy pussy."

That's not very nice.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Eeaff99GaD

Hot.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZIBxdAh9gm

Leaf me alone

The entire Bible, King James Version, non-stop, no breaks.

You're my fucking hero hell OP thanks :D

Its beautiful

Hope it gets better for you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dGCdzqtjnz

Done.

vocaroo.com/i/s13oVEtQ9BFN

dis

IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME G----SUCK MY DIIIICCCCCCCCCCCK

I HATE NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS.

and can you do it in an extremely monotone voice?

"Ryan, nobody likes you. You're the primitive definition of a faggot and your father should've done anal fuck off and die!!" pls.

you're a faggot, harry

What a shocker!

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pm04VKQwbQ

thank you! but could u sing it like john legend - all of me?

I sounded as bored and unenthusiastic as possible.

vocaroo.com/i/s067HD11OxRc

Very rude.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xY4qGJao2T

Oh god my penis is bent and there is poop everywhere. Oh god it's all over the walls, the carpet and the dog. Oh god there is poop coming out of the dog. Oh sweet jesus now the dog is eating the poop. Oh god have mercy

Do it in a retard voice

Sounds terrifying.

vocaroo.com/i/s06mR5nxUgee

You tell him.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dvhdHNaUan

plz need it for a harry potter lover

nvm didnt update

Take 2, retard edition.

vocaroo.com/i/s04nLP8QKNjC

Top kek m8. You have my thanks

>vocaroo.com/i/s06mR5nxUgee
please OP

i didnt mean to greentext this

"Daddy it won't fit!!! Ow, that hurts daddy...Daddy stop you're going to break me stop daddy please stop stop...oh...daddy...don't stop...harder daddy right there oH OH OUUUUU UHHHHHH I'M CUMMING DADDYYYYY"

Try not to give me low-constrast images. They're hard to sightread.

vocaroo.com/i/s0oiK850c5gs

Mum get out of my room. I said get out you whore. No it's not a dildo mum. No i did not just have it my ass. Shut up mum. Just get out. Stop looking at me. Im not crying i swear
"Begins to cry violently"

>TRY AND SOUND LIKE A DISTREESD 14 YEAR OLD

lolz that was sexy

Read this fagg:
Él amaba la vida,porqué a veces,con las lágrimas secas,miraba al cielo y se preguntaba:¿Sabrán otros jamás,quizás demasiado tarde,que no habían estado solos? ¿Pisarán otros este hogar cuando solo queden los ecos de nuestra existencia y comprenderán que aquí también hubo un anhelo,una pregunta hacia el infinito que murió sin respuesta? Y dirán en un susurro: "Nunca estuvisteis solos". ¿Y se liberarán de la cuestión que ha atormentado a la humanidad desde que esta comenzó con su corto y abrupto viaje?. Él amaba la vida,y sabía que tarde o temprano,su efímera existencia se acabaría,y su emborronada firma acabaría por deshacerse entre las ruinas de lo que algún día fue la raza humana,que en la lenta autodestrucción de su existencia se marcharía con las mismas preguntas con las que vino a ella y dejaría el legado a aquella raza desconocida que sin ellos saberlo,moraba más allá de los límites de su mente y de su propio hábitat.

I'm not great at doing chicks.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bV3opfUf9R

Yikes.

vocaroo.com/i/s1fYQu4uDlA6

"Abraham is a fucking fatty and rihannah been sucking them other dicks for days cuz." Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM

try this lmao

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh and do it in 20 seconds or less

would beat dick to/10. ty

You have admirable skills

Here you go, friend.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NPdos2lIXU

What a whore.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hUqeL2cqH1

You have great skills. And extra points for the old black guy voice.

do your best black guy "I'm gettin too old for this shit. Don't run from me hoe, I'll just fuck you harder when i get ya. Bend down bitch, oh yeah you like daddy's dark dick? Spread those cheeks snowflake."

Nice TLM and HS7s. Good choices. What interface/pre amp you got?

I was walking home one night. About 11:30. It was pretty dark and hard to see. But... i heard a noise. A faint noise. "His palms are sweaty". I began to pick up the pace. I wanted to get home quickly. Then i heard it again "knees weak,arms are heavy". I began to run quickly back to my house. As i looked behind me i saw a tall figure. "There vomit on his sweater already". I ran as fast as i could. As i made it back to my house i quickly opened the door and shut it behind me. I leaned against the door and sighed with relief. But then... i hear the noise again. As i turned around i saw the figure standing in my hallway... and it said only this... "mom's spaghetti"

I tried.

vocaroo.com/i/s05cFOuhFkpE

Im gonna masturbate with the sound of your voice OP, this one was fantastic, you made my day, Best wishes OP

These things are hard to make up off the top of my head. But good luck

Try and sound really serious. Like a noire crime drama

I sound like a black guy from the south.

vocaroo.com/i/s1yV8U4l9bRx

XDDDDDDDDD

Why dont you just FUCKING do the helicopter dick. And fly into the FUCKING twin towers

That was too funny, I liked this one.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FTTMfi3HtS

Cant let this baby 404

Fuck!

vocaroo.com/i/s0h6kSnM9rOq

Jackson is a fucking meme loving faggot

Thanks dude you're the best

Thanks, man. Presonus Bluetube going into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 14.

Ethan likes to have people stroke his ginger hair while riding on a big black dick

Sick burn.

vocaroo.com/i/s0aLNDbO8cOe

Sounds like a nice time for Ethan.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FSHxe7zzLa

Noice

Ronaldo

Na hallo ihr fadenwürmer!

Direction on how to say names is preferable, otherwise I'll just do what I want.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZMZUJpwm0g

taylan özgür tuna diyorum başka bir şey demiyorum

I normally don't try non-English lines.

vocaroo.com/i/s0HHPrcMXsPQ

Ethan! Heavens!, you scared me. And you know what I do to things that scare me? We force them in the closet and we shut off all the lights and slowly penetrate them. In and out. In and out. It's like a revenge fuck... but I'm raping you.

You see... heroin makes you constipated. But now... i was no longer constipated. I stumbled into a crowed bar and my my way to the toilet round back. As i stumbled along the corridor to the toilet my stomach grumbled. I quickly ran into the mans toilet and ran up to the cubicle. "Out of order" fuck. I needed to go desperatly. The cubicle was out of order and all the urinals were smashed to pieces. There was nothing in toilet to relief me. Except... a passed out homeless guy. I quickly ran upto him pulled my pants down and let loose a giant storm of diaharriah. He opend his mouth to try and breath but instead his lungs just filled with more of my shit. He liad there on the floor choking to death on my shit. I had to help but i didnt want to get covered in shit. So i did the only logical thing. I searched his pockets and placed some spaghetti in them. I then shot up some more heroin. It was the best day of my life.

Again do in the style of a noire crime drama

Gj tho this is now my standard first post there

Sounds like some twisted fantasy story you're writing.

vocaroo.com/i/s0rXFFLpOtaN

You write some interesting stuff.

vocaroo.com/i/s0f4GDKtscvL

Nicccceeee

hey OP can you say:
"alright mate, im rhino and i live's wid me mum an i piss the bed"
can you do it in a pirate accent/ bristol accent but please dont make it stereotypical with "argh"
heres what a bristol accent sounds like: youtube.com/watch?v=XhgUeY1BExk

Thommas is the lord of memes all hail the meme god. Let us enjoy the sweet bounty of memes he has given us. And let us learn go love and cherish these memes as they will guide us into the next life

10/10

Luckily I already know that accent.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xDObBGWFwm

How holy.

vocaroo.com/i/s06A1feJ23Th

Could you say "FC Bayern, forever number one"

chears fam

Never been to australlia. Decided to go there. As i step off the plane i am immediatly greeted by a friendly man. "Ripper of a story m8, ever fucked a powder keg wit ya bear handz". "What" i repliy in confusion. "Its easy m8, just pull out your dingo stick and shove it in there. Look ill show you" he brings me to a public restroom where i see a passed out homless guy covered in shit. "Bend down" he says. He immideatly begins to fuck me in the ass. I scream for help but no one comes because i cant speak australlian. He cums in my ass and leaves. I lay on the floor and cry next to the dead homeless guy. Best trip to austarllia ever

Could you say

"Peppe lorrai is gay as fuck but federico is fine.
Hello buck"

Obsviously screaming

Thank u

Glory to Lenient Leninist Bolsheviks and Vladimir Romney Lenin

(some inside joke, cheers)

Its a good one

got a good one here
"Sons of /b...I am William Wallace..."
random guy: "William wallace is 7 feet tall."
William: "Aye, I've heard of him, he slays men by the hundreds, and if he were here... He'd consume the english with fire balls from is eyes ...Or lightening bolts from his arse..I am William Wallace, And I see... a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny...You've come to fight as free men.And free men you are. WHAT WILL YOU DO WITHOUT FREEDOM? WILL YOU FIGHT?"
crowd: "No fight against that?! No! We will run, we will live."
William "Aye...Fight and you may die...run and you may live. At least a while.And dying in your beds, years from now, would you be willing, to trade all the days from this one to that,FOR ONE CHANCE...JUST ONE CHANCE....TO COME BACK HERE AND TELL OUR ENEMIES, THAT THEY MAY TAKE OUR MEMES....BUT THEY"LL NEVER TAKE... OUR FREEDOM!!!!!?

pls do this in your best scottsman OP

Very Spanish names.

vocaroo.com/i/s1vuDMuqBpM1

Go FC Bayern, whatever that is!

vocaroo.com/i/s1osOXV0VZwB

Parents... stop what your doing right now... you need to talk to your children... your child maybe taking a dangerous drug know on the streets as "the chan". "The chan" induces euphoric memes in its users... this may sound like fun but its not. Parents please educate your kids. "This message was paid for and produced by the brittish government. Please meme ressponsibly"

Topkek, thanks!

"FUCK, MY DICK IS SO ITCHY"
Screaming, obviously.