Hey Sup Forums i'm starvin',can someone say a easy and fast way to get money and food?

Hey Sup Forums i'm starvin',can someone say a easy and fast way to get money and food?

Get a fucking job you pleb

Country?

selling food

the bins behind supermarkets have stuff that is past the sell by date but still perfectly fine to eat.

but its secure to eat things that come from bins?

Prostitution ?

i'm something like 30 mins from any supermarket

as long as everything you eat is packaged properly and there are no holes in the packaging when you find it.

be sensible, smell the food first. i've had food several days after the sell by date and its been fine.

Selling your shit, starting with your PC or your phone.

i live in middle of nowhere,there isn't no one here

if you need food right now then you need to swallow your pride and ask family, friends, neighbours.

If my neighbour came to me desperate for food I'd try my best to help them.

That is the point,there isn't literally anyone here,its just me and myself

order take out.
grab the food and slam the door shut then lock it.

This pc i've found down the street,i realy don't think this thing worth anything

you dont have a car or a bicycle?

i'm too poor,i barely can pay the internet and eletricity

ramen
any suggestions on what I should eat?

Call a pizza place and tell them your order was cold and doughy and they should give you another one

steal peoples bottles lol

Find the nearest food pantry or bank or whatever they call it. Churches just love to hand out food to desperate losers like yourself... and sometimes basic household supplies like soap and whatnot.

Seems good,but how can i get some without money and a vehicle to go from here to some market?

do you have any food at all? even really basic ingredient stuff could be used creatively.

i have some potatoes,one tomato and some salt

Try hitting up that fridge in the background.

Also, I buy those paper plates at Walmart.

bounce a check to dominos.

Just go shoplift some food. Jesus. If you're starving it's not unethical.

the fridge is empty,there are basically water bottles

Why the fuck would you buy water bottles if you are poor?

Are bottles filled with water
i dont said that i've bought the water bottles from a marked or something

try eating your own self.
start chopping the parts that hurt less

do you have any cooking oil or butter?

Ok, so you have potatoes, a tomato, and salt. What else? I assume you have a stove? Any dairy products? Milk? Butter?

i have some butter

hmm if youre super desperate order a pizza or something really small and when the guy comes just tell him youre starving but cant pay for it maybe he will just give it to you

succ

Better yet, turn over the whole kitchen and list every single edible thing.

good plan,i need to try this

What i do if the delivery guy don't give it for free?

stop spending your money on stupid ass shit like paper plates and oreos, get the fuck off Sup Forums and work you shitposting faggot

cut the potatoes in smallish chunks.

boil them in some water until they are soft and then drain the water away.

put butter into a pan on a medium heat on the stove.

add the potatoes to the butter.

cut up the tomato into small chunks.

add the tomato chunks to the butter and potato

cook until the potatoes are golden brown.

put the mixture on a plate and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the top

Cry

Buy rice you poor nig

these paper plates i've bought somethink like last year,when i had money,but now i'm too poor even to buy new plates

What are you doing out in the middle of nowhere?

rice is overated

i live here

rice is cheap and keeps you alive

This

Ew. No. Better off making mashed potatoes and putting the butter in that, then slicing the tomato into slices and salting it. I only eat Roma tomatoes on bruchetta, don't like any other tomatoes.

Most supermarkets in the US lock their bins to keep out dumpster divers and vagrants.

kek

good point,i think i will buy something like this,even this being overated

I'm still waiting to hear everything edible in your kitchen...

Buy some food with those trips

cut the potatoes up into chunky fries and throw into hot oil, season with salt...lovely

Have an user buy you a pizza

Why go on then?

oh,sorry,there are the potatoes,the water bottles,the tomato,some butter,an egg,a piece of lettuce and a small piece of bacon

Make some mashed potatoes. Now get a big spoonful and smash it and fry it to where it's sturdy and crispy. Do that twice, so it can act as bread.

Cut up the tomato
Use the piece of lettuce
Use the piece of bacon

Put it all together, potato BLT

>make some fries with the potatos and butter.

>fry the egg and bacon

>fries + eggs + bacon = lovely.

OR

>cut the potatoes small, boil them then drain.
>boil the egg, peel it and cut into 4ths.
>fry the bacon in some butter and then cut it into small bacon bits
>cut the tomato into small pieces.
>tear the lettuce up into bite size pieces.
>combine all of this in a bowl... sounds like a weird salad but i bet you it tastes good

Eat that egg raw. You can last a week off that. Buy some coon traps. Coon meat is delicious raw.

this

Food bank
Steal

/thread

Mate. Not gonna lie, if you cant feed yourself, then stop trying to exist, you're not gonna make it. Seriously

>hurr durr how do I get food

Give it a day of hunger, you'll figure it out.

What a twattish thread.

Should fry the tomato slices in some butter and salt them

seriously? i've never ate something like this

learn to get a victory bucket at walmart, you faggot

Beans + Rice, super cheap, doesn't taste terrible and incredibly filling.

That's... not a terrible idea.

Again, not a fan of tomato, or lettuce for that matter, but those may work.

You could also cut the bacon into small pieces, fry it up in a little butter, then use the grease in the pan to fry minced potatoes. Then, if there's any grease in the pan, fry the egg. Mix the bacon and potatoes, season the egg with salt, and maybe put some minced tomato in the potatoes. Fuck the lettuce, it's beta fag food; don't buy it ever again, get fresh spinach instead, tastes better and actually has nutritional value.

Go to fast food places, grab a bunch of condiments, take them home and eat them.

eat the condiments?like catchup and stuff?

Hey op, at least your house is clean...

Walk to McDonalds Drive Thru and steal someone's order as McDonalds worker is handing it off to a person in the car.

oh gawd,i am poor,but i think i can't live in conditions like these

Such behavior, stealing? Why not take the customer's arm while you're at it? Why not bop them over the head and steal their car? Why not knock them over the head, steal their car, put them in the trunk, eat their order from McDonald's, drive the car into a jewelry store, steal all the gold from the cabinets, sell the jewelry on the black market along with the customer's organs and body parts, eat whatever is left of them, take the car to the steel mill and sell it for scrap, take the money and buy a gun, rob a bank with the gun, take that money and use it to buy an RV and the ingredients for meth, start producing meth in the RV, sell the meth to kids, and then buy a bigger gun, go on a killing spree, make the news, get caught, get tried for murder, cannibalism, drug production and distribution, get sentenced to death, and have lobster for your last meal?

You could if you want a check and free food from the government... Mental cases get paid pretty good, I hear.

Steal to eat poor ass nigger

Get arrested and eat jail food