Post yfw you found out Macintosh Plus was girl

>post yfw you found out Macintosh Plus was girl

why is that cat so chill?

>girl

>post yfw you found out Macintosh Plus was a guy pretending to be a girl

>I do not understand gender dysphoria

He's still a guy pretending to be a girl.

Why does the statue have a face??

>post yfw when you realized gender isn't a solid object and is more of a set of characteristics.

>I think there are more than 2 genders

gender isn't decided by genitals.

This gonna be gud

>post yfw when you realized species isn't a solid object and is more of a set of characteristics.
Fuck off, Vektroid can try to be a girl but he never will BE a girl, just in the same way he'll never be a fucking giraffe.

Here we fucking go again. Guess it shows you how shit Vektroid is nobody talks about its music just its fucking gender identity. You all suck.

Not him but the definition of gender is "The state of being male or female" according to the google definition.

You don't just get to change definitions of words to fit your worldview.

>was girl
I think you mean "was a man"

It is
Also defined by your chromosome endowment

It seems you are confusing sex with gender.

it's the same fucking shit

>I think there are more than 0 genders

Anyone who identifies as anything other than male or female has a mental disorder and we're not helping those people by letting live in their delusion.

What does gender dysphoria have to do with made up genders?

Well Vektroid identifies as female so they're all good.

sure you do, words change all the time, do we have the same words we had hundreds of years ago? worldviews don't lag behind because of definitions, it's the other way around.

Fucking this. And not one person can refute this.

Why do people even care about this stuff so much. Just let these faggots live their lives as long as their not hurting anybody.

I don't care, I'm just saying exactly what I said: It's a mental disorder. It isn't normal.

Also the suicide rate for these people is much higher after they undergo sex changes. it should be illegal. They are too sick to take care of themselves.

tet

>is much higher after they undergo sex changes

That's not true. You can try to find something to prove to me it's true, but I've had this argument with ten million of uninformed fuckwits in the past and I know you can't actually find any proof that it's true except for Sup Forums hearsay.

My friend knows her. They collabed a bit with some other Canadian dudes, but they never released shit. Nice gal from what I'm told.

underrated

There's nothing to "refute", that post was just grandstanding.

And anyway, the DSM-5 (that is, the latest diagnostic manual of the American Psychiatric Association) recognizes that being transgender or having divergent gender identity are not mental disorders and are not "unnatural" - gender dysphoria on the other hand, the feelings of discomfort that can possibly stem from that, are a mental disorder and it is well-established that transition coupled with social acceptance are the only treatments that actually works for gender dysphoria. If you think you can refute the current established medical consensus, go ahead and try.

Why the fuck do you people even give a shit about any of this anyway? For all of that old user speak about hating "normalfags" and cultivating unconventional lifestyles and hobbies, you people suddenly turn into boring moralists in defense of the norm whenever any subject related to gender (that isn't fapping to futa) comes up.

Life is much easier post-surgery personally speaking (two years for me), your claim about suicide rates isn't true but it should be noted you can have data of people after surgery, you can't have any sort of reliable data of people before surgery because presumably most of them would have committed suicide before getting help so the people gathering the information would have never known they were trans. Had I died the first time I attempted suicide, I would not have been a trans statistic, now no matter how I die, I will be just another statistic to prove some point.

Transgenderism is just an avenue for the un-oppressed to feel like they're suffering too. It's all sickening. By saying "I'm actually a girl" a straight white male instantly becomes a hot topic minority

>tries to argue against transgender being a mental disorder
>admits to "attempting" suicide

heh

That was caused by gender dysphoria, which they admitted was a mental disorder dumbass.
Medical professionals who are a hell of a lot more knowledgeable than you disagree, but it's nice that you feel that way.

people are still mentally ill after they transition.

I need peer reviewed articles pal. Also I don't get why we're obligated to cater to the mentally ill

Do you like science?

They are if they still experience gender dysphoria, but the process of transition does reduce the degree of stress gender dysphoria causes, thus making them less mentally ill. I don't understand what point you're trying to make.
I was gonna link you some but I'm lazy, so just read

TLDR
Transgender children who are supported in their identities have equal mental health to their non-transgender peers. Rates of mental health problems, suicidal tendencies completely disappear.
Trans kids who are allowed to be themselves are mentally sound and well.

Gender is biological and binary
If you don;t agree kill yourself
Thank you

>transgender children

We should be practicing eugenics

>If you thoughtful and form your ideas with tested science instead of my narrow, traditional, uninformed view, kill yourself

>liberal arts bullshit is """"tested science""""

children will believe fucking anything ,stop telling them lies about their bodies and identities, stop entertaining obvious bullshit, just let them go through puberty you fucking monster

if gender doesn't refer to sex, then what does it refer to? be specific.

>being upset that mentally ill children receive treatment for their mental illness and that it's effective

Why?
To be fair he's right. I'm mtf and I personally know I'm just a man with gender dysphoria. Doesn't mean I shouldn't transition or that people shouldn't treat me like a woman though.
>just don't treat mentally ill children
Why?

Gender idenity forms in the brain at about 2 years old. It doesn't always form linearly to the person's sex.
Just as a lot of people have chromosone differences. I heard about a women who tested her chromosones and found she has xy. Gender and sex mix match all the time in reality.
It is completely natural to be intersex or transgender. No amount of forcing can change how people's sex and gender have already developed.

whatever dude.
Anyway vaporwave sucks

You're either a man or a woman. It's really not that complicated.

There are tons of intersex people in the world who will beg to differ.

>It is completely natural to be intersex or transgender
You fucking people make me sick

it is completely natural to want to murder babies.

literally advocating child abuse is cool!

>There are tons
Cool. And they make up like 3% of the population.

They're mentally ill and need help, not enabling. And they shouldn't be pandered to.

>it's not natural to suffer from birth defects

Damn straight. I wish those darn doctor's would stop fucking up our babies to meet birth defect quotas.

So why every tranny I find are still bipolar psychos, even after being allowed to dress and behave the opposite gender?

>Macintosh Plus was a Dragon-kin this entire time

Please tell me how naturally being born neither male or female is unnatural?
That baby in the womb didn't just make themselves have different biology and scream "I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT."

>treating children for mental illness with treatments proven to be effective is child abuse

Would you mind explaining your point of view user? I find it very fascinating.
You do realize being intersex is when you're born with fucked up abnormal genitals, right user?

Completely true, I have a friend with gender dysphoria and it's destroyed his life, it has to be treated, not held up as an "identity."

You realize 3% of the population is a shitload of people right?

Transition and social acceptance are the only things that have worked to treat gender dysphoria so far.

No, it's a drop in the bucket. The world doesn't revolve around them like they would like to believe.

The only real solution is to put them in mental hospitals at their own expense.

Intersex. A genital defect, not a mental illness. Use Google.

No thanks, I don't give that much of a shit.

In a perfect world that operates on natural selection (or at least a society that employs social darwinism) the weak die and their genes don't get passed on. We could have purged the earth of so much sickness if we dispensed with undesirables. But humanitarianism gets in the way of societal perfection, it gets in the way of becoming the ubermensche, and it destroys our species.

This is now an NSBM thread

After transition suicide rates are still staggeringly high, and it's more than just social acceptance, it's the acceptance of your own body, which you usually end up hating because of depression.

Let me help you out:
If you have a Y chromosome, you are a male and always will be, even if you wear a dress or chop off your penis or take hormone supplements.
Same goes for vice versa.
I'm not saying you can't play dress-up, or that you're morally in the wrong- I'm just saying you can't really change and you should accept that

How about telling them to stop being pussies and grow up?

No opinions here

You're either a man or a woman

End of

gayest argument in world. most languages dont even have a distinction between the two and only have one word, its a made up difference by mentally ill people.

Fine, I'll explain then if only to keep you from being ignorant. It's literally when a baby is born with mutated genitals, as in neither a penis or vagina.
They'd be more okay with their bodies if they weren't made out to be awful or wrong by society and they had easier access to earlier treatment.

3% is like 3x the population of Australia. By that logic, let's nuke Australia because they don't matter.

>implying you wouldn't be the first to go

lmaoing at your life

Most intersex people I have heard wish they could be accepted as neither male or female,
And want to keep their natural bodies.

>By that logic, let's nuke
Stopped reading.

You're stupid. Trannies are stupid.

That's not true. Most intersex people inevitably end up identifying as a man or woman. Many do opt to not try surgically correct their genitals and almost all are opposed to the idea of forcing an intersexed person down any particular path in life.

Hormone injections are actually really fucking unhealthy, and you still have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking about hating their non transitioned bodies, which they repulse at due to their disorder. My friend has told me all about it, it's like being in a VR game and you look down and you feel a complete alienation to what's down there. The solution isn't to get surgery and force people to call you something you're not to feel good about yourself, much like the solution to bipolar disorder isn't to have people say to you the voices are real and everything is awesome. It's not an identity, it is a disorder, it is the cause of, and can cause serious depression, another mental illness, and leads to a large amount of suicide.

Well that's because they ARE wrong.

I'm a straight white male born with an apgar of 10 so yeah I was born cream of the crop

>not cis
goes in the oven either way

>I'm a straight white male born with an apgar of 10 so yeah I was born cream of the crop

Yet you're still here, being a leech of society. If you have nothing to contribute, you'll be the first to go

I'm on vacation dude. Anyway this thread is cancer and really off topic. Mods should delete it imo

>genders have different genitals, hormones levels, and chromosomes
>isn't a solid object

Hormones aren't that dangerous unless you're an old grampa in your sixties. Bipolar disorder doesn't cause people to hear voices or feel like everything is awesome. Just because you don't personally like the treatment for something doesn't mean it doesn't work. You don't know what you're talking about.
How does someone be intersex and cis user. Do you want them to identify as their birth genitals, something in-between and *gasp* non-binary, thus defying your current concepts of gender, or would you rather them identity as male or female, thus accepting that you're not necessarily defined by your genitals? Or maybe you're just being silly and are going to give some cop out 'day of the rope'/'eugenics'(intersex isn't caused by genetics mind you) Sup Forums joke answer that doesn't mean anything?

>Do you want them to
I want them to go in an oven
What is so hard to understand about that

Shit, sorry I meant schizophrenia, and was saying the way you want to treat trangenderism is the equivalent of treating schizophrenia by telling the beholder of it that the voices inside their head are real, and I do know what I'm talking about, I was pro trangender identity until I met someone who actually has gender dysphoria. I wouldn't feel this way unless they told me what it was like to have it.

>APGAR score
Goddamn, I thought the 23andme shitposting was something this is like a new, more advanced form of autism which has never been seen on Sup Forums before. Why would you even know some shit like that offhand?

He's a pathetic example of a human being and needed to look for something to feel superior.

Ah, the meaningless joke answer. Good choice.
Surprise, you don't treat every mental illness the same way. The difference between letting people transition and encouraging schizophrenics is that transition improves mental health and encouraging schizophrenics doesn't. You don't refuse to use anti-biotics on infections because they don't work for viruses, you assess the situation as its own thing and treat it based off what works, not based off what does or doesn't feel right to someone with no actual formal knowledge on what they're talking about. Refusing trans people the right to transition is fucking stupid unless you can tell me a good alternative to treating it that works and is proven to work.

There are two genders; sometimes people end up being biologically in between but that's nothing more than a birth defect. Transgenderism (gender dysphoria) is a mental illness, doesn't mean you should be rude to them but it should seek psychiatric help. Science doesn't back it, not even trying to be some sort of "i fucking love science" neckbeard anti-theist, it just doesn't.

Can you prove that science doesn't back it? Because I can prove you're wrong. See :
If you really need more to be convinced I can probably find some for you.

if the guy feels like a woman so why not?

>((((((((Medical professionals)))))))

Nice argument.

>le spooky jew world order

Whoa! Epic! Hahaha, I really like this meme!