How do I stop letting interracial bother me? This is not a cuck thread I legitimately want to know...

How do I stop letting interracial bother me? This is not a cuck thread I legitimately want to know. What bothers me about it is a lot of girls seem to like niggers just for the fact they are niggers. Doesn't even matter if they're clean or confident or even halfway attractive, its like if you're tall and black some girls will jump on your dick. It annoys me and I don't understand why

How do I get over it? I use to not care but in the last year or so it has pissed me off, especially if its a girl I like

If you are racist maybe you should go to a psychologist

I'm not super racist but yes, blacks annoy me sometimes. But there are good people too.

Its just this in particular that pisses me off. Not always but a lot of times

You seem to be feeling inadequate. Like a girl would just leave you to go fuck a black dude. Well do some research on how to psychologically manipulate women into thinking they love you.

Idk where you are from op but there isn't a single (respectable) white girl with any of the muds at my school. They get the land whales and ugly rejects. And racism is not only logical but how things are supposed to be.

White is right.

No its not that. Its that girls like them just because they're black, at least that's how it seems. I dont get it. Also I don't believe in that mind games shit.

I actually see it more towards the other view. I sometimes get perturbed when I see that a girl is just using a black man as a mandingo. Or going after them and objectifying them as just fucking machines.

Im not super deep into it, just a thought. I side with dudes more than girls in general.

I live in new jersey so its somewhat common here. Throw in how liberal/left a lot of people are and its borderline sad/comical.

It's cuz you are in Sup Forums you nigger. Believe me, I'm in the same situation now.

someone gonna fuck her, and its not you, so who cares

This.

OP you sound like your are just generally jealous of women liking other men, or of another race having more "power" than you.

In any case you sound insecure and need to work on that.

I'm white and literally could not care less what race a woman dates. I have dated outside my race plenty and have had fun. It's really not a big deal.

Furthermore, despite what Sup Forums loves to promote, the reality is that most white women are not attracted to black men.

Why try to get over it? It should piss you off. These niggers were raised to be farm animals. It really is disgusting.

Because I feel like a hypocrit. I'm Hispanic so it really shouldn't bother me at all but it does. When its a trashy girl I just laugh but if she's hot, it annoys me. Plus I date/talk to girls that aren't Hispanic constantly. I just want to stop caring about it.

I know most aren't but its still something I see fairly often

than its just an evolutionary thing i gues

WHO GIVES A SHIT? SERIOUSLY, YOUR GETTING EMOTIONAL OVER A GIRL THAT YOU WERNT GONNA FUCK ANYWAY, IS FUCKING A NIGGER. DO YOU SEE WHY THIS IS RETARDED.

Spend time off Sup Forums. It will do you some good.

Not really

You need to let niggers stop bothering you my good man. Don't fall for the meme. The intellectual differences between races are primarily based on educational opportunities. There are secondary genetic factors that influence intelligence, but I would say that the only thing that separates modern man from caveman is knowledge.

Oh come on. Most white women are not attracted to black men? The reality is that what a guy looks like is not at the forefront for women like it is for men. A lot of it is personality. I've been the first black guy a number of white women have dated. Stop living in the past.

I can also ask you, why do white guys like asian girls so much?

> what a guy looks like is not at the forefront for women like it is for men

agreed

> Stop living in the past

I stand by what I said. It varies. And some white women are downright obsessed with black men. But on the whole, I think white women generally find white men to be the most handsome.

Just get the fuck over it.

What does any of that have to do with my question?

No clue, already said I'm Hispanic. Probably should have mentioned that in op

Based on your anecdotal experience?

Reality disagrees. Have you considered the possibility that you are in fact a race baiting Jew and you made this post up?

Jewish OP is Jewish

Don't worry mud, your kinds filthy genes will be dumped onto the Pyre of your "Cultures" demise soon.

And it will be beautiful.

Yes.

I'm talking from my experience, not everybody lives in buttfuck nowhere in the mid west

Get with the timez....White master race won't happen outside the internet anymore. .. Learn to care for your own happiness..

Sauce?

Just get over it by watching me fuck that white girl you like