How do I redpill or break up with my gf Sup Forums?

How do I redpill or break up with my gf Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uvS9l-FcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell her that you want to break up. Nice and simple. Why do you want to break up with gril op?

Did you even read pic related my dude?

she sounds reasonable. would probably satisfy your fetishes. break up with her so another guy can appreciate her op.

She does satisfy me but she's extremely blue pilled when it comes to muslims..

You're breaking up with her because of her opinions on Muslims?

That sounds pretty insecure OP. Let her have her own opinions. You're not objectively right on the issue.

so, im assuming you fell for the all muslims are bad meme?

Break up with her so she doesn't have to fuck with you, beta faggot

As much as I hate Islam, and the majority of Muslims, breaking up with a girl because she doesn't share my views on that is just retarded. How insecure are you op? Afraid ahmed is gonna come sweep her away on his carpet? If you're gonna dump her at least have a good reason

Debating it but the pussy is just too good my dude.. you jelly?

Honestly I think she's pretty far gone, mine isn't nearly as bad as yours and I've pondered the same question

why would I be jelly of some random user, that I will never meet, nor care for?

How are the tits?

If you're asking for relationship advice on Sup Forums, just break up. She deserves better.

With every post you just get sadder and sadde OP

Nice.. 34d... but can I get some suggestions user?

What do?

Send her a link to this video. It's REO Speedwagon's Time For Me To Fly"

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uvS9l-FcQ

You tell her she has shit opinions and that you are leaving her because of her shit opinions. Break up with her as a red pill or keep acting blue like a little bitch.

Just start sending her Isis video screenshots

Doubles

Bteak up before you look like this

This seems like the best option tbqh

im sorry she has a nice body but this is only gonna get worse for you op. you wanna really be edgy? be honest with her about your feelings and then break up with her. id actually really like to see that instead of the same old troll shit. they never respond anyway no matter how funny it is

Bruh, just tell her that you aint feelin it anymore & you tryna be young or whatever man. Most important part is making it sound okay. protip: she'll be heartbroken as fuck either way, just try to make it as little as you can.

Get a load of this faggot.

Honestly, you redpill fags are beyond cringe.

You don't know her faggot.. thanks for your input.

What about the face?

Send her:
DURKA DURKA DURKA AKBAHALLA JIHAD
Then block her and drink till you pass out.

>OP asks for input
>only wants people to agree with him

When you graduate high-school life will be a big pill to swallow kiddo.
She's half Hawaiian/Half Chinese but she gets her liberal programming from her shit mom.

Doesn't look like a sandnigger. Keep her. And dump more nudes. With face if you have them.

Report her to the fbi as a terrorist in training, send document all these texts and previous ones.

>retard can't into a convo
I asked for advice not criticism you inept prepubescent child

I'm a grown-ass man, you on the other hand are a little triggered leddit tardpill bitch.

Enjoy your MGTOW circlejerks corky.

>giving that thesaurus a workout

GB2 reddit you fucking doublenigger

>I'm a grown man
>spergs out at the slightest jest of commentary
sure thing kiddo

Dump the nudes or post her kik name OP

>advice and criticism are mutually exclusive

Are you serious OP? Did you grow up in some special wonderland where no one ever disagreed with you or told you that what you are doing isn't the best way to get things done?

So, you two are like Donald Trump and an open minded girl?xD

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Thanks for the advice Muhammad.. you guys have been almost completely useless.

>doesn't respond to any of the sensible comments

No, almost everyone in this thread said to either let her opinion on Muslims stay her opinion, or break up with her because you're some fuck who can't recognize nuance.

Why dont try to hook up with a Trump supporter instead?

Holy shit man, you're sounding more and more autistic with every post. How do you even have a girlfriend?

anons gf is probably naive, and gave in to the attention he gave her.

Stop raging and post more nudes. That way we all win.

Lol stop posting your highschool gf on here you sad lonely edgelord.

Redpill people are fucking retarded. They are so insecure they actually have to form a god damn community just to circle jerk a bunch of bullshit to excuse not being able to have functioning relationships with women. Go OP

The point of a relationship is to breed and if they have a kid, op wants his genes and ideas to spread but if he is with someone who has bad genes or bad ideas then breeding becomes a waste of time and energy. Besides, why would you want to date a libtard?

Don't worry if she keeps visiting Mosques eventally she will be gang rapped my mudshits.
That should open her eyes.

Dubs demand

Just tell her that if she tolerates muslims treating women poorly but won't accept that from other groups then she doesn't truly respect muslims.

Bigotry of low expectations.

Basically she thinks they are a primitive group. What a fucking cunt.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH, DUMP MORE NUDES!1

If no one want to date a liberal, it doesn't make sense why they started dating in the first place. The best option would be to just break up.

I'm not going to even get into the masturbatory mess the first half of your post is.

She didn't try to give him bluepills until now