Lonely piece of shit. Get in here and lets fucking socialize. Also, art thread

Lonely piece of shit. Get in here and lets fucking socialize. Also, art thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HERhBjslStc
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8vH6WzPVUhw
youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
youtube.com/watch?v=BWdLt3Afjrg&list=PLhhITmNQG-Ffr4KVa62ASsVIAKaqYbCBo&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZGW-B84jT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi. What kind of candy bars do you like?

Hi, I'm high at the moment. I smoke weed because it eases my depression and gives me creativity.

Did somebody say art thread

Does weed actually boost creativity I always thought it made you a slob
Only tried it 2 times and I felt nothing

Did someone say lonely thread?!
Current Situation in life:
>Girl really likes me
>Girl has Boyfriend
>Tells me we can't hangout anymore because if she does she'll cheat on him
>I'm a little bitch this one time when I'm with her
>"Sure"
>I done fucked up

>art thread

youtube.com/watch?v=HERhBjslStc

>Lonely piece of shit

Yeah, it's very easy to feel lonely in today's world where even when you're surrounded by people none of them are really there anyway because they're all on their phones.

I honestly wish the internet didn't exist. All of us would be so much better off.

Whatcha smoking bud

Hey guys, I'm sad and lonely too. Would someone like to talk with me?

Yeah man wats up

Sup man, what do ya wanna talk about?

I don't know, what do people normally talk about? I suppose we could try vidya. Do you play video games, user?

Reminds me of death dealer.

trust me. that's better. I had a similar situation.

>girl likes me
>we started hanging out
>more and more
>make out
>hold hands
>more make out
>mutual oral constantly
>ended up falling for her
>she says she loves me
>tell her I love her too
>she says she'll get divorced

oh yeah. she was married. to a cop.

>months go by
>excuses
>finally accept she was using me to get what she wanted emotionally while she lives in a big house and gets whatever the fuck she wants because her cop husband makes bank for driving up and down the freeway
>I don't make bank and live in an apartment by myself
>tell her it's over
>she fights in
>tell her to leave me alone or else I'll get a hold of her husband and show him all the texts, emails, pictures
>she stops

goddamn I miss her but I hate her, hate myself at the same time.

sucks because I work with her and know she's in the same building and all I have to do is invite her to lunch and she'd go.

bah. all women are ungrateful whores. can't trust them.

Yeah it does but I always just end up listening to music and chilling on a couch

pure power plant

Not a great picture, but it's of some cool art.

2:45 am. UK. Reporting in.

This immediately made me think of the Hannibal series. I should really rewatch that first season, it was so damn good.

me too user. What part of Uk you checking in from? West of Scotland here.

waddup boi?

I don't know what to talk about

Glasgow. Lurking threads like every other night of my life. Where in the west of Scotland?

im pretty bummed right now. what helps better in this time weed or alcohol?

A town right next to Glasgow, not too sure about posting the name even though it is a big town.

name?

Honestly the second she told me she had a boyfriend I should've stopped being around her. The thing about her though is she's almost always happy, that's what I like about her. I'm a cynical asshole (friends jokingly tell me this all the time) so when I'm around her I actually get really happy. I respected the fact that she had a boyfriend and tried not to crush on her...but life is weird. Anyway we never did anything because like I said I respected the fact that she was in a relationship. The worst we did was like super sexual hugs and I grabbed her ass a few times. Eventually this carried on and she told me "If this continues I'm gonna cheat on him, and I don't wanna do that."

She also admitted to me that when we first started talking that she came really close to just saying "fuck it" and fuck my brains out, but like me she has control of herself.

So long story short don't be friends with someone you have a strong sexual tension with and expect it to last.

does music count? and i saw that painting on artstation recently op

nothing dude, just being depressed, stealing alcohol from my parent's house at 3am. You?

Yeah no worries.

Alcohol.

Listening to John Mayers cover of Free Fallin' whatcha listening to m8?

lonely too. i wish i could atleast talk to someone this pretty

Why not ? It's art too.

listening ussr anthem while wearing a hat at 3:54 am

and for your depression a lovely fight with sticks by goya

What movie should I watch anons, not really the place for this but movies can art too, right?

mine didn't start off sexual at all. I knew she was married. she has a history of really bad depression to the point where she's been committed of psych eval. mines not that bad but once she and I started hanging out, I was happy. a lot. and one night, after a few drinks, I told her. and she told me I did the same for her. I made her go out and buy new clothes and "better" herself and shit.

anyway, it just evolved from there. like into a natural relationship. but with her being married.

I never expected anything from it. but she made promises to me that she never kept. from the beginning I told her I knew what it was. but she insisted it wasn't what I thought it was.

today, I sit here knowing I was right.

There will be blood is good

Incompreso - Vita col figlio (by Luigi Comencini)
Stalker (by Tarkovski)
The Seventh Seal (by Bergman)
Irréversible (by Gaspard Noé)
Dancer in the Dark (by Lars von Trier)
Drive (by Refn)
Barry Lyndon (by Kubrick)
Requiem for a dream (by Darren Aronofsky)

When we started hanging out I thought she was doing it out of pity for me. I am terrible at talking to chicks so one day I asked the other guys where I worked at the time if she would hang with them like she did with me and they all said pretty much the same thing:

"Nah, I wish dude, she really fucking likes you. When you're not here you're all she talks about."

So then I just started 100% being myself and she started wanting to hangout with me a whole lot more. So that's when I knew I had a chance with her. Then a week later I was just hanging with her and she asked if it was cool that she left her boyfriend know that we where hanging out....I should've been like "Yeah no problem, but like, I gotta go in a few minutes." and never return, but fuck me if I couldn't do that to her.

understood.

me threatening her with revealing everything to her husband was so incredibly difficult.

of course I'd never do that. and it sort of upsets me that she didn't have the conviction to be like "fuck it. I love you and I'll take whatever comes with it".

because I would be done that for her.

but... whatevs. I wish her well in her empty relationship.

with a cop.

who probably already cheats on her.

bah! I shouldn't be drinking.

Yeah I could use some drinks, but I'm too lazy to leave. I've got my music playing and a book at my side. I'll just try to cope with my "almost relationship" problems.

>mfw other people deal with heavier shit and handle it with ease

haha word.

and, to be honest, that's my reasoning for not dwelling on this shit. people have bigger problems. I'm still OK. just one less person in my life.

I'm healthy, job, family is healthy. it could be worse.

it could be worse...

Same, I'm healthy, family is healthy, and I got a job. So life could be waaaaay worse.

>23
>3rd shift
>live with folks
>they fight every fucking day, so we're not socially acceptable as a family
>everyone from my regrettable past and beyond gets fit, embrace life, etc
>bare the strength of active tard who eats creatine battered tendies, but physical attributes a laughable and pathetic in appearance
>obligations and responsibilities like a muhfucka, mind is far from passionate dedication to a happy and balanced life
>gloom, apathy and rage become only variety of feels in my mental gallery

I just exist. No will of my own besides carrying out the responsibilities of elder relatives and useless fucks who happen to look in my direction, and saying no to that will make me a pariah. Fuck. Life. Fuck. Everyone. I'm not afraid, I don't feel entirely hopeless, but, fuck. I am getting there.

I'm glad for you. Though, I do hope you're still aspiring to greater things, or doing what you love.

Always am, always finding the flaws in my dreams though. But I'll get through it.

Myself, I'm retardedly avoiding doing my necessities, coasting off of my parents/ grandparents. Though that is very soon going to come to an end. So I either get my shit together, or I'm fucked and on the street.

I wish I could financially support myself enough to move out.
I can:
>Afford my own food,
>Upkeep on my car
>Afford clothes (rarely buy new clothes, but you get the idea)
>Afford Insurance
>Extra things like Star Wars collectibles (maybe I shouldn't buy these but fuck it I do it anyway)
>Maintain my job
Just not enough to move out, maybe after college I can but not right now and I hate that.

I can't afford shit, because I've not had a job in years. Only small shit for 20 bucks here and there.

I didn't intend to go to college, at least not initially, I'm looking at joining the military. Though I have to get off of my lazy ass, get my GED, and fucking do it.

Like I said though, if I don't do this soon, I'm as good as fucked.

(You should probably stop buying those collectibles)

Feeling like shit tonight requesting some ocean art
>my gf left me Friday

I really should stop, but its not like I'm buying the hundreds of dollars ones, just the $15 ones that'll hopefully resell later in life.

>I don't open them because I like the boxes

Why did she leave?

>tfw have a signed collectible of C3PO

I have like $7 in my bank account, is that enough to persuade you to hand that over?

She said she liked me better when we were friends, yet hasn't talked to me much since

not the guy you responded too but she was cheating on you
>mfw this has been said to me too

Hey man, check out this youtubes if you are lionely, it' might be what you're looking for

God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo

Sub-god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

Medium tier
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA

Easy tier
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

YerLost tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8vH6WzPVUhw

>can't talk to my old high school friends because I have embarassing memories that they remember and won't shut up about it.

>cant make new friends because Im a beta sperge fag that can't hold a conversation for shit.

Physical appearance is shit too
>spic
>massive overbite (my family is poor and can't afford fixing my teeth
>5'9" manlet
>small dick

Just remember whenever you feel worthless, there is always someone who is worse than you are.

post pic user, you sound like someone I know

You're going to need to elaborate.

Kek. Sorry mate, it's not. Actually it's kind of sad, I got it from a cousin, and he managed to get the lid of the box somewhat bent in transit, so he thinks it's entirely worthless now. I disagree, but think it's probably someone devalued. On the other hand, I've not seen any others on the market, so it's not like it's common.

Maybe this?

Lol. That's not too bad mate. Learn not to be a sperg, and you'll be alright. Believing is half the battle. R-Right guys?

That depends, do you live in vermont

Nah South Carolina

But here it is anyway
Feel free to laugh

Well you look normal so, like me, you'll have to learn not to spurg. Find a chick that brings out the good stuff in ya and cling to her, but not in a beta way, thats what I did and I've gotten better.

Literally this. Exactly what I was trying to say (and also expecting).

You say this as if it was a cakewalk.

oh its not, it's taken me 4 years since highschool to get this shit rolling. Trust me its a long walk for me.

>mfw learning how to not sperg

As if what was a cakewalk? Posting the image? Or doing what we said, which is not being a sperglord, and just being decent? I never said you had to be normal, I just said don't be a fucking sperg. This isn't as hard as you're making it out to be.

There's this saying, or philosophy really, that you view things and approach them as worse than they really are or would be, and therefore act upon them poorly under the prior assumption.

G-Good job other user.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0

How about we share our favorite songs? Here's mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=BWdLt3Afjrg&list=PLhhITmNQG-Ffr4KVa62ASsVIAKaqYbCBo&index=3

Honestly dude...this one is on my top 5
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZGW-B84jT8

Also be like Kylo Ren, view yourself as weak and destroy yourself only to build yourself back up
>inb4 gay advice
I don't care its an interesting philosophy

How did he go about doing that? (Didn't see anything, so I'm not aware.)

Well without spoiling the movie, he basically turned his back on everyone he knew and "loved" and turned almost fully to the Dark Side.

So:
>Turn your back on everyone you love
>Find a thousands of years Old mentor
>Kill a loved one

There ya go, you won't sperg anymore

(Pic has spoilers btw)

Is the movie even worth it? Honestly?
If you don't think I'll enjoy it, I don't care about spoilers.

And sorry, but it's gonna be hard for me to join the dark side and kill a loved one. Plus, I don't know anyone that's thousands of years old. :c

>mfw "CHEMIN" is in 85% of my legacy re-captchas.

Fucking christ this is infuriating.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I loved it. I think people who don't even watch Star Wars would enjoy it.

The spoiler is he kills Han Solo his father. Also his name is actually Ben Solo not Kylo Ren.

>captcha was popcorn kek

Sup Forums hates me using Firefox, apparently. Shitty captchas, and the inability to post without images. (Tells me file too large if I don't upload a file.)

>tfw works on chrome

God damn jewgle, at it again.