Hoops

Blacks

Lookin good, OP
pure glamour

Myself

In the head

I'm jealous -- BUT prob bait anyway

>Niggers

Would be rad if you used a dirty needle and caught the hep or better yet the AIDS

my seed

Bleach. Morphine is for peasants, user, you should come up to the big leagues with 30cc of bleach straight up the vain. Its sooo much better than anything you can imagine

Good stuff. Do you have to push the needle that far in?

Hydromorphone, ya bish

hydromorphine? regular morphine is shit. & nothing im dopesick as a dog and have been for 2 days since its the end of the month

This is 100% better than op

And ffs go get some cleans already. You can't even read the ccs

That shit is overrated, all it did was make me itchy and nauseated. No euphoria whatsoever

um there 31 guage 100u's their tiny needles..

Myself

Fuck that's gross

underrated

Traitors

morphine is all thats around right now, and actually if done right morphine can be very nice. add a little salt to help dissolve it better. I have a huge tolerance and can get a nice feeling out of it.

sustanon in a bit

No, hydromorphOne damnet, wish I had oxymorphone though (opana) the best to shoot

I'm waiting on my dealer to get back to me so i can pick up some weed

I've never done anything harder

um those do rub off pretty easy. I have a needle that started rubbing off the same day i started using it, it just depends on how you transport, and if the outside of it gets wet/rubbed against

No, you don't have to. You just push it in enough for it to register a vein. OP might be using a 1/4 inch needle tip so then he would have to push it all the way in.

ya that shit is nice, but you cant shoot the new generics. the global pharma ones, some ingredient in them that will fuck up your veins

ha

Dude, once, maybe thrice then you get a new one you broke nigger. Or slow down shooting Cuz ur gonna die from it

31 gauges suck imo clog easy hard to hit

pls no

yes more originality keep it coming

I would say kill urself but you are already doing it

why do you keep doing it

you must not know what youre doing, never had clog issues, and those hit easier than big ones, plus they dont really leave a mark which is the main reason i get those

Yes you can, bit it's gross and black like da tar. As small a pieces as you can, Crisp them up, small amount of saline and water. Not as good but alright

i know how to sharpen the points, which saves money, i can make a box of 100 last a couple months

i said generics you fucking idiot, not the endo name brand, i know the crisping method, i basically invented that shit, when they came out with oxy OPs. Now im talking about the CRUSHABLE global pharma generics that say g74 on them

Stream it

Nothing tonight, the mushrooms decrease in strenght after a few days. I still have loads but need to wait at least until Wednesday.

DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA DROGA FUCK YOU BITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!!! I WANNA KICK YOU IN THE FUCKING ASS, U WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

FUCK YOU AVELINO RICAFORT GIMAO I WANT TO INSTALL MY FUCKING WINDOWS 10 ON MY FUCKING COMPUTER NOW

I have no problem hitting i know what im doing i just personally prefer 28 hits best for me. I can hit with 31 just dont prefer them and i dont get marks either thats more of a vein rotation thing though

wrong thread faggot now get out

Junkie faggot, I hope you OD

LOL.

cheeba chews

insulin.

Thone aren't the ones you do iso separation on?

Faggot fucking junkie.

Ben Garrison?

God, shooting up in your mother's bathroom. I'm sure you still live there and are probably a gas station cashier. KYS

>hydromorph
>no euphoria

Looks like youve never had hydromorph before.. lol retard. Maybe Id agree if you said fentanyl

How long of using before shooting up OP? If you haven't been narcanned and at hospital yet

Whats morphine mainlined like OP?

Like I said earlier oxymorphone > hydromorphone > most any tar or brown, pink, whatever you want to call it unless you know da Main. Always been a pharmacy shooter though. Take pride in my naivety of powders. So funny when junkies get pissed b/c they already know how to do or have done something.

Goes great with ice cream

Dubs checked user gg

I'm drinking right now cause i shot some glass 20 hours ago

I don't feel good, probably gonna be talking to the toilet soon

Shit looks Good G, double Speedball Here my niggga

Never shot anything before, smoked weed taken caps and lsd. Wanting to try horse or morphine, tips + advice?

DPH

Nothing because I have to get up and go to work tomorrow like a non-degenerate functioning adult

Pull a Chris Farley, all of you

Angry autistic fun hating nigger confirmed

If you like it, your life is done.

Not like you gotta shoot any of it. Just eat some vicodin or something at first. H will get you fucked and hooked so fast because $20 worth of some good will get you ripped for a couple days.

Agreed, don't fuck with opiates user. Helped me ruin my life

morphine sulfate 100s and roxy 30s

Also just remember, we all thought we were too smart to get hooked like all the junkies out there.

If you are a habitual weed smoker and have trouble taking breaks, I would avoid it. Especially if you're a pothead that likes a couple tokes before work, then there's a high chance opiates will wreck you. They are the best drug to be on all the time so it's really easy to do a line or pop a couple before work and even before you feel any physical w/d's everything will start to seem shitty without them. If you keep going at that point, you're screwed. Any more than once a week and it will get you.

I'm shooting love, man. Jesus is my drug and I am high on life.

Gong to toss and wash about 30mg of oxycodone

Kek confirmed

Be careful, that often leads to harder stuff like Allah and you're in prison or dead before you know it.

>fentanyl
that shit is 50x's more potent then heroin..

Ya not gonna happen, I've been doing this shit since I was 17, I know chemistry and the chemical make up of the drugs I do, and their reactions with other drugs.
I was doing fentanyl laced H that was dropping people like flies. And had no ill effects, cause my tolerance is astronomical. If I was gonna OD/die would of happened already

How long will a quarter suboxone have me jammed for?

next time you abstain for a while will be your last unless you are intelligent and control your dosage to pre-tolerance levels.

the police

>tfw shoving whole needle in vein

I didn't start shooting till almost a year ago. Was almost 27. I've been doing opiates since I was 17. So my tolerance is crazy. So no, no trips to ER. No nalaxone no close calls. And I've shot, pure uncut rocked up H. And fentanyl.

it works best like this retard. know how hard it is to keep a needle steady in a vein if its not anchored against the skin?

Ya junkies work too, and are productive members of society. Quit listening to retards that don't know what they are talking about

Junkies that's are shity ppl are going to be like that regardless of drugs so.

Dilaudid, I've got a pump though, and i'm in the hospital, but it's nice.

Thermal paste. Should I do it Sup Forums?

HAHAH THE LOGIC OF A RETARDED JUNKIE.
NIGGER YOUR GOING TO DROP DEAD ANYDAY NOW

PATHETIC drone spotted

retarded faggot

junkies are so obvious. don't think you are inconspicuous to the average person. taking your hour long lunch breaks and chain smoking.

this is true you know .
a substantially large percentage of people are functioning addicts..youd be surprised..

your one naive dumb fuck you know that?

Love having dilaudid in the hospital.
It's like having ice cream, blowjobs, warm sunshine and puppies pushed into your arm.

congratulations

you're good at being a worthless piece of shit

Ya but it's short acting. And the euphoria isn't that great tbh. I still like it.

get a new needle bro, also im clean like 3 months from heroin. not going to quit, just breaking

Yea fent is more noddy than euphoric honestly. I know lots of ppl agree.

yeah i totally thought you were talking about opana at first... havent had any in over a month

Well um, when your lunch break is an hour, that's what you do you take it. Also not all junkies smoke. And ppl that aren't junkies chain smoke. Do you into logic like at all??