States arent actually self-governing

Freedom from oppressors.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfPsWwxqITY

a state united

The one true answer here.

Oppressors like slave owners??

That flag represents traitors!

fucking my sister

Wasn't it a battle flag of Northern Virginia?

Battle flag

Battle flag of the Confederacy.

>What does this flag mean?

The rights of individual States to secede from the Union. A concept that is nearly forgotten by now. Fuck the Feds.

Argued by many as a symbol or Southern Hertiage. However it's just a symbol for defeat now. Some would say the flag in and of it's self is not inherently racist. That it represented soldiers not ideology. Within all the articles of secession the first paragraph even it explicitly states leaving because of slavery. So it was all about slavery every bit of it still is only fucking retards want to argue otherwise.

Dukes of hazard reruns

Seriously though confederate flag, popular in the south, nothing more

a decade ago and earlier it meant southern pride and generally don't tread on me, but the PC/microagression war that has been in full swing since the mid 90s now has everyone convinced that it's all about hate and racism towards blacks.

>What does this flag mean?

Treason

i hate niggers

Slavery, and idiots.

Who doesn't?

The Second Confederate Navy Jack, 1863–1865 or a more rectangular variant of the Army of Northern Virginia battle flag.
Usually the naval jack has a lighter blue Southern Cross on it.

traitors

odddssssss

I wonder how many times you stood next to a black guy in line at a store and thought I can't wait to type how superior I am when I get home. Knowing all the while he has a bigger dick and could beat you in a fight.

Anchovies

HWAAIT PAWR

It means your from the south and your proud of it, ur a fucking idiot

After they lost why Abe Lincoln did not deport the niggers?

It's a symbol and as a symbol it means whatever you want.h

According to General Sherman it meant good kindling.

Never. How many times does a cuckold like you wish it were true?
or needs it to be true...

It's the Confederate Navy Jack, it was used to identify all confederate sea craft. That's all it is.

says the pussy that chants nigger on an anonymous message board in which niggers mostly don't frequent

Thread

If it were square it would be the confederate battle flag. The rectangle flag is the confederate naval flag. And a symbol of white racism.

It means that the Tenth Amendment was intended to meaningful.

Ayy Mann Das that racist ass cracka ass flags mane. That shit represen times when those dumbass crackas went an made slaves of muh grandma and grandpa. Fucking rascist ass bitch niggas wear that flag now cuz they ain't willin to step up and talk shit to muh face cuz. I introduce any gay ass wearing that shit to my glock.

>what does it mean?
Double Rainbows!

How do you know that?

Pokemon catchers.

Are you retarded? Pretty sure he meant that is what the flag means. Flying that flag is basically advertising your feelings re: niggers

Yes, if you are proud of being from the South, you are a fucking idiot

It means "loser you're a loser are you feeling sorry for yourself"

Some dumb southern sympathizer shot him before he could. You know a Sup Forumslock type fag.

>chants
kek'd
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

Damn, sorry God hates you

It means good old kike killing freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

It's a naval battle flag draft for the confederate military. Wasn't even used in the war.

This 100%

"Fuck the government telling us what to do. Let's start our own government. With blackjack. And slaves."

Nice delusion

gibs me dat crakkaaaaaaa

Whoppin' slaves an' sellin' cotton

youtube.com/watch?v=tuKVeuPngoc

Traitors to the U.S. Anyone who flys this flag should be hanged.

This. This is the right answer.

What? Am I wrong?

I'm not saying I disagree with the sentiment. I'm just saying that's what the flag means.

A better life

/Thread.

do you really have a compilation picture of naked black men on your computer?

Who are you?

nice fishing spots

This

Nail on head, thread is dead, everyone to bed

>complaining about treason when the whole union was founded on treason.

Nigga please.

Battle flag of the
Army Of
Northern Virginia.

It's the flag of a failed rebellion against the United States of America. Nothing more, nothing less.

Beat me in a fight one on one?

That's laughable. Everyone knows niggers don't have any honor and he'd call his homies to sucker punch you.

Yup.

Please nigga... is actually warranted in this example. It carries a better inflection/tone and, syntax.

It's the symbol of a long-dead insurgency in the US, OP.

It is a cool lookng flag, and it is American, but it represent 18th-19th Century American values, not what we hold today.

It means you're an autistic inbred faggot

Triggered

I'm not even born in the USA, but what's wrong with taking pride in where tou're from?

Right on user

nothing, it's just a fucking flag

I support the Confederacy?

LGBT community flag

Nothing, but anons are not prepared to take the criticism of taking pride in a system that thrived on racism and exploitation.

A perfect Utopian society

I'm not asking your for something, like: Please nigga give dem Nikes.

I'm implying you're hiding behind a shitty point of reason, as in: Nigga, Please, you a dum shit.

So i cant be proud of my heritage because some of it was clouded by niggers and slavers? to reddit with you cuckboy

No due process or anything?

So are you proud to be American? A country founded on genocide exploitation, and racism for 200+ years?

Another nigger monkey who doesn't understand it's a protected species. The only reason you are here is because you we are civil now. Can't wait till shit hits the fan then we can start killing you off start making the world a better place.

>to reddit with you cuckboy
and you ask why we give you Southern retards so much shit

Traitors to the British Crown should be dealt with as swiftly.

Oh wait.