Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

name one reason to not visit India.
>PRO TIP: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is a nice place, just don't have the money.

The water will kill you and plumbing is shit that people use their hand as toilet paper. Gitls may look hot bit not trying to get a long lasting stomach infection or std.

They won't poo in the loo.

Pollution

Indians

it's india

you guys are crazy it's a great country.

Yeah! People only shit on designated shitting streets!

No country is great, Remember that kiddo.

lots of countries are great, user. Just not India.

Becausethe place is disgusting. if your going to make a "protip" at least show image that are not meant for tourists. Oh those girls probably are dead from some sick outbreak of a disease by now

Your a small white woman with no friends or money.

I have a phobia about defecating in public

It doesn't matter what you White boys think. In the end, White women still flock to our city. They love the food, culture and best of all, the Alpha males :)
Even if you don't come here, we will eventually take over North America.

Living in a country with 19 trillion in debt isn't great. Living in a country that's now prone to terror attacks isn't great. Living in a country where water kills you isn't great, living in a country where there's more diseases than running waterrands pipes isnt great.

The experience is great.

It has been proven many times, white women who are bigger/with money/with friends still come to our country .... AND LOVE IT! Keep being angry White boy.

>rape gangs

cause I like taking showers, and not seeing people shit in public.

Yeah? And America has over 30+ Trillion Debt, and has not existed for as long as India. Plus, your sewer systems are from the 1930's, BITCH. Ours is at least 1980's. Anyways, doesn't change the fact, your Women WANT US and not your poor, pathetic, job-less asses.

Begging children harassing you everywhere.

Implying none of that happens in Shitty, Third world country America, KEK. Enjoy all those Sand-niggers and Nig-Nogs, faggot.

*Poolution

yea, and the country is filled with batshit crazy muslims. i guess you idiots have skittelz though youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

statistically world's smallest disks
shit food
shit air
shit land
shitting streets
no beef
diesease everywhere
biohazard water
owning a bunch of 7/11s won't take over america

Happens in France, Eastern European countries, America, etc. DEAL WITH IT, rekt faggot.

indian accent sucks balls

>your Women WANT US
I'm not even one for shitposting user, but damn, that's some fantastic bait if I ever saw any. I have literally never seen a woman of any race but Indian dating an Indian man.

If you and your friends gang rape her she doesn't want it. No woman will ever love you Patel.

bad b8

did you get the debt numbers mixed up with chinas? and sense when is india older? Are you fucking autistic if the British were not total fucking cucks you would still be taking it up the ass from the queen

LOL, everything you posted happens in America. And really, smallest dicks? Funny how all these penis enlargement pills/toys are for White Men, and all the micro-penis cases in the world are all from White Men. Keep crying, FAGGOT.

I don't live in the US, I live in Canada. You fucking multi god worshipping nigger dog. At least I don't eat my on fucking shit.

/thread

- Cradle of Democracy
- Largest Army
- Biggest, educated, and innovative work force
- Hottest Women/Men
- Best Food that isn't based (read: stolen from) other cultures
- White women love us!

Keep telling yourself that habbeebi. May your next purchase be at sticker price.

HAHAHA, BITCH! We own Canada too. Who do you think is buying up all the expensive Condos/Mansions in Vancouver, Toronto and parts of Quebec? WE OWN YOUR COUNTRY, Canfag!

>White women love us!
Implying they love the average of 3 to 4 inches

In my opinion at least, a country doesn't need to be perfect to be great. I'll admit that I have no real criteria but once the quality of life and relevance of a country hit a certain level, I would say they are great. So for example, I would still consider Denmark great based on quality of life for example, even though it's not very relevant to the world. That probably doesn't make sense though.

doesn't understand how a 1st world's infastructure works.
don't worry I'm sure you'll have indoor plumbing ssoon

Nah son, America is poor. Look it up, you retarded, uneducated REDNECK. India owns all of your public debt, once we cash it in (lucky for you, our President is nice) you are D.O.N.E. America is a nation built on stealing, and printing money.

Wait....you guys think gas stations are mansions.....Hahahahahahahahahaha.....hey Beebiester, which one is your sitting street?

Chinese, Jews and euro fags

Sums it up for me

Is that all you got, CUCK? This is why White people can't win, in both an argument and in a real fight. Bunch of micro-penis, fags that hide behind their nigger boyfriends.

My parents went there when I was 2 years old.

I got violently sick and nearly died. Spent 6 months in and out of doctors offices and hospitals, couldn't gain any weight.

My first memory is being sick and in pain as a 2 year old.

Then travel more, instead of sucking off your dad in your basement, faggot.

>Implying they love the average of 3 to 4 inches
kek! my sides

Look Apu, your country is awful. Your people are terrible, and every one of your either smells like curry BO or ripoff aqua velva. Why would anyone feel inferior to the ultimate untermensch?

>dysentery
>Ganges filled with dead bodies
>everyone's sweat smells like curry
>shit in streets
>muslims
>women are disgusting

what fucks with me is they are one of the older cultures, basically invented religion. sad!

>this fucking guy

You guys sacrifice your kids to God's who don't even exist, and spam peoples phones with scam phone number trying to get the munneyz

Where should I travel to in order to see people of other races dating Indians? The city right next to mine is like 25% Indians and I've still never seen this.

I mean you can try and lie to me user and even yourself. but statistics don't lie.
also don't assume my race you fucking dot head. I'm user and that's all you need to know you micro dick cuck from a nation of street shitters

Goodness, I wish I could remember the documentary but it was one of those "we are traveling the world and seeing all the exotic places" type deals.

They said that India was the dirtiest, stinkiest place they had been. They had been to African slums, South American slums, every dirty place on the planet. India was the one they couldn't stomach.

im indian and i hate my country
srsly its not even safe if ur the wrong caste amd uve found urself in the wrong state of india

and if ur a girl srsly dont even travel outside of ur city

goddammned home country is literally suckling on usa cock

srsly id rather visit iraq, at least ill end up in a place where if im not white ill still be kind of respected

i assure you in America there is no designated shiting streets. there's is plentiful amounts of beef products. diverse food and miles upon miles of fertile soil that hasn't been polluted to he'll and back by and underdeveloped society of street shitters

I don't wanna be raped, despite I am a men, I'm sure you savage would.

There is shit all over the place, except the toilet.
Buildings, streets, and even on the people

China has the largest military
United States has the move technologically advanced military with a. additional boast of largest naval fleet

Change my mind with a stupid 4 chan thread
( Protip: you can't)

Having been to India that is totally accurate. Have you ever seen the movie Outsourced? Kinda a lameass romcom, but I did that shit for six months. Fuck India, I'll never go back. Company paid me 250k, plus a 60k bonus at completion and put me up in what they called a luxury hotel. Everything outside of the hotel makes the worst parts of Chicago look like fucking Malibu.

Yes, everything is a "gang-rape" to you Ameri-fags. Stop distorting the truth, these women come here for some of the sex-life, and after a friend/family member finds out, instead of taking it gracefully, they pretend they got raped. Fucking bullshit Western media.

That doesn't even make sense. Try harder, Redneck.

Just look up on Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
EVERYONE loves India, instead of you edgy tri-fags and Stormfront circle jerkers.

To end this thread. Atleast India has better action movies than nigeria, Uganda and america. Fighting scenes are so funny that it gives me autism

Damn straight, we also got the hottest, white female actresses coming over to make it big! :)

Their food is pretty good. I don't like it super spicy, but it's far better than anything the Irish have ever "cooked"

It's full of dirty Indians

Kid pickpockets, purse snatchers, underage prostitutes (unless you're into that) everything smells like shit, and also have fun getting your car slumdog millionared