Anybody else here a newfag?

Anybody else here a newfag?
I've been here about a month and I just don't get it.
All this place is, is the same threads over and over.
Pics you shouldn't post. YLYL. Roll for this, roll for that. Creepshot (which were good at first, but now it's just the same pics over and over).
And I swear, wtf is wrong with you guys and those "your mom will die if you don't respond to this" crap? It's stupid as hell, but you goofballs keep responding to it. You know if you ignore it, those idiots will eventually stop posting it.

What's so great about this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8vH6WzPVUhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It used to be good, a really, really long time ago. Now Sup Forums's the laughing stock of other boards. Sometimes you'll get a "best of Sup Forums" thread going to relive some of those days but it's just not here anymore.

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop

It's been ruined by edgy teens who want to have the Sup Forums (Sup Forums) experience. It's not going to get better seeing how most of these kids are Leafyishere and GradeAunderA fans.

very edgy millennials

Lurk more faggot

Pre-2008 it was good. Now its full of traps, furfags and roll threads (all are cancer).

I'll count

>1

Don't forget about rekt thread

>2

>3

Lol newfag, welcome to 4chin.

>
>50

Potato

explanation of Sup Forums tiers
God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo

Sub-god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

Medium tier
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA

Easy tier
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

AbondonAllHope YerLost tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8vH6WzPVUhw

This board really is shit, and everything you say is true. But sometimes you can find a gem among all this fucking cancer.

We got hooked when we could come here for reliable cheese pizza. Now we just have nothing better to do than post the same threads over and over again.

Been here since bush was president.

>Verbose threads were lame.
>LMAO MY GOOD SIR TOP STUFF to compete with Reddit
>CP hidden in half the images

The only good things were
>A lot of photoshop fags
>A lot of scriptfags
>A lot of OC

i have also been lurking for the last few weeks, and it does seem like all the same but every now and then there is something good i guess. also loli/shota are the best threads

Its been ruined by all of these craziest things about Sup Forums/the internet, all the people talking about how vile Sup Forums was, all the top ten creepiest things on the internet and the cicada 3301 videos. Now its just everyone coming on to get some of what used to be, and in the process blotting it out

muh secret club

The only thing that has changed is that people have generally become way less ashamed of themselves than they used to be. This place was always awful but people used to counter it with a little self deprecation.

your mom will die pls respond

No

Shit

I agree with OP? Now, even the french forums are better.

try going to the other boards

Jew shills and their team of faggot promoters have ruined everything; and it was never even good to start with.

Imagine you have a chair. It's a horrible chair. Old, rickety, splinters, etc. You hate the chair but it's the only one you have, and no fucking way are you sitting on the floor. So, you use the chair. For years and years, until finally, you've saved enough that you can burn that piece of shit like you always wanted to do and buy a new chair. And this chair? It's the tits, literally the best chair in the world, comes with back support, cup holder, massage options, etc. You're sitting in your new chair when you realize that you're still sitting like you would be on the old one. And that's when it hits you. The realization that the chair you've used for so long had twisted and crippled you into a cruel joke of a human being. The chair that was your throne, your resting place. The chair that you burnt to a crisp.

That's why we keep coming here. Because we're broken.

Idk bro those rekt threads I saw today were crazy af

>I've been here about a month
>already posting
If faggots like you would lurk like you used to, this place might not be as shit as it is today.

lol jk believe it or not this is what Sup Forums has always been like

the color might change but the shape stays the same

This