A better music discussion outlet than Sup Forums or RYM doesn't exi-

A better music discussion outlet than Sup Forums or RYM doesn't exi-

alcest still exists?

>discussion
>barly any posts or active users

yeah, I bet you can get some great discussion there...

some specific channels on IRC and BBS still exist

you do here?

>two replies a day

What's wrong with getting one reply a day? At least they reply will give you more substance than 25 replies a day to you in this place, where it's "your taste is shit" or "no this album/band is better faggot, the reason why is fuck you i have better taste than you"

Stick to generals lad, that's your problem. If there isn't a general with a topic you like, why don't you make one? just put alittle bit of effort into it and I'm sure - even if there's ten anons - you'll get some decent discussion.

And no, getting one reply a day is not worth it - not if you want genuine music discussion.

>not if you want genuine music discussion
> on fucking Sup Forums
yea ok keep dreaming

>reddit
end yourself

>Sup Forums
end yourself

you sound mad af senpai, maybe reddit is perfect for you

>misinterpreting my post

if you want music discussion on Sup Forums go and make it. Stop expecting it to magically come to you. Make a general about an aspect of music you like or know alot about. Find some essential lists, mega folders or what not. Add alittle effort into it.
Look at the /jazz/ generals which have basically been reborn in the last few days - those threads were dead and you'd see one maybe every 2 months. Some anons though decided to put some effort into it. And no (i hope) it becomes a regular general thread.

stop being entitled little fucks, and make the music discussion instead of shitposting about how it """doesn't exist"""

that subreddit is pathetic compared to what it used to be but it's still better than hiphopheads or indieheads

>expressing any other emotion besides cynicism or sterile sociopathy is red.dit

really made me think

Lmao, even daily gets 300 replies in a few days.

That subreddit is deader than your grandmas ovaries.

kill yourself OP reddit is for fags

what's wrong? You got triggered?

why dont you fuck my asshole

Steve Hoffman forums are pretty good if you're either middle aged or are mainly interested in music pre-1980.

nah it's your entitlement that is red dit. Start an account and downvote people whose opinion you don't want to see

Did you not read my post? I basically did kid.

I love how you imply I haven't tried that/ For yea I tried to make /dark/ threads and industrial threads. Every chart and rec threads I participate and help others in. Iv'e been doing this for longer than I should be. No there is still hardly any discussion. On /ck/ I have no problem making lots of OC and general and theres a shit ton of discussion. Don't tell me it's my effort. It's a shitty board polluted with entitled 16 year olds. And I know this because all the FB related groups are 16 year olds literally who worship radiohead, Sup Forums core and think their cool for listening to a tiny bit of jazz.

eat my log

epik just epik :)

I do feel for you, and it's upsetting that there are genuine music fans on Sup Forums who come here hoping for music discussion.
Sup Forums is unfortunately the most normie board simply because it's music related. I still strongly believe that there should be a Music generals board and leave the shitposting 12 year olds Sup Forums - similar to Sup Forums & /vg/. I doubt it will happen. But hey, one can dream.

I've seen those /dark/ threads and posted in them, they seemed to me like they were just fine - no one is saying you need to get a thread to max replies - even if it's a small community of anons. That must cound for something? If I was you, I wouldn't give up on posting them. The best way to get your generals out there is simply posting them again, and again.

dude a fucking music general board would be fucking awesome, just like how I never have to show up to Sup Forums again and /vg/ is way far and away better.