Visit divorced Mom - find this pic at her place - what do?

Visit divorced Mom - find this pic at her place - what do?

never visit again

She was definitely cheating on your dad during the marriage, confront her about it

Don't do anything...let her go in to the dark abyss! The guy, regardless of color, looks like a real winner!!!

oh gosh she really found her nigger buck, didn't she...

does anyone want to ask a straight guy who sucked a nigger cock last night anything?

(OP she's in great hands btw)

Never call her again.

When she gets raped by niggers call her to laugh and then hang up.

Look forward to meeting your 14 step brothers & sisters.

milfs love the bbc

Ask her what she was drinking

Don't judge your mom. Let her live her life while she's still relatively young. My mom is old now and I regret all the times I was mean to her.

But your mom is kinda a cunt though.

At least, it's not a jew

look how happy she is worshipping this Nigger. The video was amazing. Very fat ass.

>The video was amazing
post link!

... Yup. Be very stern about it. Grit your teeth alot

I wish I could find it again.

white bitches love to fuck the big black buck.

and none of you - NOT 1 - would EVER call me a "nigger" to my face. remember that.

I would. Because I'm packing and black lives don't matter where I live.

Kreep in late at night, attach dynamite Leroy Bigs' big stick, ignite and run. Head to the hills, read in paper about mysterious explosion killing nigger and hockey cunt.

oh please, you're a typical libcuck. you'd pay that black guy to fuck your wife, gf, mom, sister.
and you'd suck his cock too.

No you wouldn't pussy. I know because I haven't seen the story on CNN. Have fun in your 90% white, sheltered city, faggot.

ITT: Niggers, coalburners, and the Jews who love them.

>90% white, sheltered city

A safe zone in a global chimpout? I'll gladly go there.

I can't tell you why honkey whores love us so much. Maybe it's because we're fit. Maybe it's because we have huge dicks. Maybe it's because we're curious intellectuals. White women have been chasing me for my dick, since I was 13. They prefer us... to white boys.

Nice fake cum, Jamal.

Look her in the eyes and say, "I never want to see you again. You know what you did."

Then leave without looking back. Never speak to her again. When she dies, don't cry, don't go to her funeral, don't even acknowledge that you ever had a mother.

congratulate her and invite the man to live with your family

Seen a lot of cum, eh faggot?

He's wearing a fucking name tag...
So most likely he's the help at some place

Yeah, dribbling down the chins of a bunch of nigger whores. Maybe your mother or sister was one of them.

There's no such thing as a milf, just desperate old divorcees, and the niggers who would fuck a dead snake if they could.

"Ooga-booga! Ah be jus' needin' a hole fo' muh dick! Ah kaint reed! what da fuck means number?"

Intellectuals. Obvious bait.

You forgot

>Imma vote for Hillary!