Give one good reason to vote for this piece of shit other than "I don't want Trump"

Give one good reason to vote for this piece of shit other than "I don't want Trump"

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need a woman in the white house

Because she's a woman obviously

>good reason

Possible upskirt shots?

I hate freedom and love people above the law.

Get used to it. She will only serve one term. Bill will get caught fucking interns (again). Trump is a loser. Sorry, truth hurts.

shit thread is shit thread

I'm thinking only gays are voting for that trash. There's no way a heterosexual male is voting for that over this...and his daughters

wtf? she is a woman?

Obama got a shitload of votes for being black. She'll get a shitload of votes for being a woman.

I bet within the next few elections a hispanic man will run, and get a shitload of votes for being hispanic. People are that dumb.

She used to be hot.

>We need a woman in the white house
LOL, so because she has a vagina we need her? You're a fucking dumbass.

holy fuck she's even ugly in black and white. Fuck this bitch.

>ugly

That's the best reason in the fucking world, you completely brain dead shitbird.

lol how much did she pay you to post that shitty fucking photoshop?

well i mean its clear that you wouldnt take a good reason if i had one and in addition to that why do i need more reason? Sure i then need to say why "shes not trump" is a good reason to elect her but if i can then then "shes not trump" could be all the reason i need right?

At least she's 10 times better looking than kankles mcfatfuck.

No sane gay would, she backed DOMA and don't ask don't tell. Only this year has her stance changed, and only during this election cycle.

more than McDonald's pays your stupid inbred ass

post a good reason then, clearly you have one

Underrated post
/thread

if you're into silicone she-males

>that found nothing
Bad bait

Almost 4 years later and my angry tank engine still lives. So nice to see :^)

Nice dubs, but I get paid six figures to remove jobs like yours.

because she is a woman, and i'm a woman, stay mad faggot. the butthurt of all you fuckbois will be epic.

She has an excellent economic plan/policy.

All the think tanks, professors, and congressional budget office have said that her economic plan would increase GDP and the middle class.

I know you don't want to hear about Trump and I have given you a reason devoid of trump... But I would like to add that everyone that has reviewed Trumps economic policy has stated that it would set the US back a decade or more.

To be fair voting for Trump because he's not hillary isn't a good reason either.

"I don't want Trump" is a damn good reason. End of discussion. Republicans dropped the ball this election. Hillary is weak, but Donald is weaker.

THIS

unlike Trump,
Hillary has had 8 years of experience since 2008

You must have autism. Even if Trump has small hands Hillary has blood on hers.

oh yeah? who's blood?

I could just list why every reason trump is a bad candidate but not only was that not the question it also wouldn't matter because you would tell me that all of my reasons are wrong but not why they are wrong and im sick of having non-discussions on Sup Forums

the original question was "give me a reason other than" and my response was "why?"

>It's a man, baby!

I don't want Trump, fuck you.

oh snap

the white house already comes with maids.

Hilldogg is the shit. Would've voted for her fine ass before any of the other garbage candidates on either side this cycle.

Mike Pence is no Race Bannon

>implying people more people aren't dumb enough to vote for Trump

Give one good reason to vote for this piece of shit other than "I don't want Clinton"

Protip: you can't

>this election in a nutshell

my argument wasn't if that was a good enough reason but that it could be and if so why would i need more reason.

But I really don't want Trump.

I think he's an embarrassment to the GOP, and I don't want him to become the future of what the GOP is about.

>And for that you'd vote for fucking Hillary?

Yep. It's a choice between letting the GOP lose, or letting the GOP die, and I'm not going to help it die.

Because she's hot.

taking the bait this hard and using a shit meme

you braindead fucking retard

I like that pic. Hillary will literally say whatever the people who write her checks, tell her to say.

>She has an excellent economic plan/policy.
She supports H1B visas, which have been abused like crazy to remove high paying jobs.
She supports the TPP which will drive up food and medicine prices. She also follows in the footsteps of Kissinger's disastrous ideas of foreign policy that lead the country into costly wars. Pray tell how is she doing fuck all for anyone except the upper class? Her policies may raise the GDP, but it is at the expense of the working class. Only a retard believes trickle down economics is a thing.

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

>voting

he embarrasses me on a daily basis by acting like a punk.
he's a pathological liar.
he's a deadbeat.
he's stupid

She's untrustworthy and Trump is a clown. But when it comes to the party platforms, I prefer the one that the Democrats put forth. You may or may not agree. Also, I'd rather have her appointing Supreme Court nominees

Geez. And people said Michelle Obama looked like a tranny. Yikes. She looks like a Realdoll.

What's wrong with voting for her because you don't want trump? When people say voting against someone is wrong, I find it childish and naive.

Wow! That electric outlet isn't even grounded.

>Picking the least controversial of the issues surrounding Hilary
Nice going, now read up on the measures and polices she voted and publicly endorsed during her time in politics.

Maybe not, but he's one hell of a Race-ist. An' goddam faggits too.

>I'd rather have her appointing Supreme Court nominees
Neither should, both would pick someone horrid.

>one good reason to vote for this piece of shit other than "I don't want Trump"

That's a good enough reason. Trump is the Mother of All Cancers.

They never get tired of this.

Maybe so, but one of them is going to end up doing it

You don't have to be Republican to not trust Hillary. She put the Teflon coat on Bill.

here.

I'd rather the idiot who doesn't know what he is doing, over the "do anything for my backers" politician.

Thats a more than good enough reason

And what makes Hillary less cancerous?

The United Snakes has reached its all-time low. Not one single candidate among the "two" parties that has enough moral fiber to be worthy of the job of trash-collector.

Does anyone in the US have a sense of shame?

Is that what lesbians looked like in the Sixties?

and i thought australias leadership choices were bad these past few elections.

i cant imagine having Hillary or Trump as the only two possible candidates. id just take the fine for not voting.

but as a party system, Democrats are obviously the best.

i dont know what your voting ballots look like, but you should all just write "Obama for a third".

best thing to happen to your country in a long time.

You sure took the fucking bait kek

Fair enough. He's already put out a list of judges he'll nominate. One Antonin Scalia clone after another. I'll take my chances with her

Has experience
Shows some respect to the constitution. She may be pro gun restrictions, but as a whole this is far less terrifying than acting as if the 1st ammendment is a terrible thing
She does not look up to or glorify brutal dictators
She does not quote Mussolini on twitter
She actually has experts around her she listens to wyhere as Trump is well known to fire anyone who goes against him, meaning his cabinet would likely be his kids and wife and a yesman
Doesn't display terrifying sympathy to Putin and Russia

Basically, if you are American you should vote for her just on the principle that Trumps very proposals are very unamerican and instead come across as an American who hates his country and idolizes another (in this case, Russia) over their own country.

If you don't care about why this country was set up and feel people should lose rights (as long as it's not you!) then by all means, vote for your future. Just don't cry in 6 years when you're in jail for typing the wrong thing online because Trump made sweeping restrictions to the 1st

Unfortunately for some people, "I don't want Trump" is all the reason they need. I think either would be a disaster, but if I have to watch the country burn for four years, I'd rather it burn because of Trump.

>Hillary less cancerous

She'll shoot in the wrong direction, but she's not aiming at our collective feet. Trump = foot-shoot gun factory.

>you should all just write "Obama for a third"
Understandable. He gives good fingers. But there is a proscription against third terms in America -- that's why they've been sending in their sons and wives.

She isn't a despotic authoritarian

You likely hate her for being liberal or defending muslims or essentially for being pro-freedom over safety

You likely like Trump for the opposite.

i agree with 90% of her policies and like 20% of trumps.

>judges
>I'll take my chances with her

Clinton wins, we get Garland already in pipeline. Excellent outcome.

Hillary has a fantastic track record.

Literally all of the nasty things we hear about her - are lies. False caricatures, perpetrated and promulgated by the right wing media (ie fox news), and the republican party.

Hillary has a strong record of leadership, compromise, hard work, and she WILL answer that call at 3am.

Aaaaand she's ahead in the polls again. In 9 months, trump's only been ahead for 4 days.

The election's over.

yeah i know they can't serve 3 terms, but if the entire country expressed their desire for it, it'd probably happen.

unfortunately, it's not going to happen.

>Has experience
…alienating other countries. Like the Russian "reset" button and telling that French journalist she doesn't have to do what her husband wants her to do when the journalist asked her why she wasn't doing what her President (Obama) told her to do.

BINGO

trump will do much worse. he will make deals. and then you will see some of the worst fucking pork and corruption imaginable.

he won't give a shit. there won't be any sort of moral ground like "wait this is yellowstone national park we're plowing" he won't care.

"Trust me if there's one thing I know, it's dealing making." Trump

>She isn't a despotic authoritarian
Bullshit.

"I'll take 'super delegates' for a hundred million, Alex."

just curious, is Hillary your ideal candidate or do you just oppose Trump? also, are you generally a Democrat or a Republican?

Thank you for correcting the record

$0.05 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for your support.

No, it's part of the Constitution. Changing that requires an unbelievable amount of bumpf.

>She isn't a despotic authoritarian
Neither candidate is, but the difference is she will return favors for her backers which include Halliburton and other military contractors, the Koch brothers, the BSA, the MPAA, and the RIAA, among many other groups. Literally all the groups that most people who are left wing oppose are with her. Who gives a shit about muh democrat party, both the Republican and Democrat parties are rotten to the core, they are the same shit dressed in a different suit. Partisan bullshit is blinding people to how awful most mainstream candidates are.