One of these threads

One of these threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbTXRCbLArE&t=175s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WOW

RUDE

Every Albanian/Kosovan I've met has praised Saudi Arabia.

Every Albanian/Kosovan I've met has dissliked Saudi Arabia.

Every Albanian/Kosovar I've met was indifferent about Saudi Arabia.

well just so you know, you're both incorrect.

PERSIAN SHIT GTFO

Jordan is a cool guy

>In the midst of surrounding turmoil, it has been greatly hospitable, accepting refugees from almost all surrounding conflicts as early as 1948, with most notably the estimated 2.1 million Palestinians and the 1.4 million Syrian refugees residing in the country.[13] The kingdom is also a refuge to thousands of Iraqi Christians fleeing the Islamic State.[14]

>Jordan is classified as a country of "high human development" with an "upper middle income" economy. The Jordanian economy, one of the smallest economies in the region, is attractive to foreign investors based upon a skilled workforce.[16] The country is a major tourist destination, and also attracts medical tourism due to its well developed health sector.[17]

>The 2010 Arab Democracy Index from the Arab Reform Initiative ranked Jordan first in the state of democratic reforms out of fifteen Arab countries.[110] Jordan ranked first among the Arab states and 78th globally in the Human Freedom Index in 2015,[111] and ranked 55th out of 175 countries in the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) issued by Transparency International in 2014, where 175th is most corrupt.[112] In the 2016 Press Freedom Index maintained by Reporters Without Borders, Jordan ranked 5th of 19 countries in the Middle East and North Africa region.

Hello /sg/

Perfection.

This, but with Iran as like.

green - hate the least
red - hate the most

I don't get the hate for Iran ITT.

danish jew detected

>Love israel & Iran.
Random map bruh

Pls remind me the 2 factions: Is it Iran+Jordan+Palestine vs Saudi+ UAE+ Israel? or is ISR-PAL a separated matter?

Meeeh

Kek

Fuck off pedojew

Fpbp

:^)

>government based on religion
>the religion is Islam

It's not that complicated

shia islam though. Not as shit as s*nni

there's no point because these are not real countries and they are all the exact same people except for maybe Iran and turkey

There are different kinds of islam though. Oman is pretty decent

t. Ahmed Nurudin

But it's still shit.

Basically this: But I needed to make the strength of my opinion felt

t. Emre

kek

In what terms, in your opinion?
The main difference between Shia and Sunnis was created for more political reasons than idealogical.

This

Aw :3

>turkey
>meh
explain

What's the main difference between Turkish Kurds and Iraqi/Syrian Kurds?

Turkish k*rds are africa tier commies. Iraqi/Syrian k*rds are pretty much the same but with oil.

Nah, Sunnis believe perfection can be achieved by proselyteration on earth, shias wait for further instructions until the Imam Mahdi comes so theyre a it more chill about spreading it seems.
Also the latter prays at graves.

Iraqi Kurds hate PKK I think. So I guess Turks like them.

Yeah but what I'm saying the main reason this distinction was created was the fight over Islamic politics. Which was more rightful to rule the caliphate after the prophet than which.

Good post

Kys

So you can say that it split over politics and got most of the actual theological differences due to isolation from each other over time?

Pretty much

كود بوست
نحوي مك ونوريك

Main argument was, they wanted Ali to rule the caliphate after the prophet just because he's blood related to the prophet (from ahlul bayt) whereas sunnis believe the prophet didn't want a specific someone to rule after him, for shia "ahlul bayt" are sacred, this is why a lot of them hate ayesha (even if she's the prophet's wife) because of her stance against ali (who is the prophet's uncle, by blood), so for shia they only trust what was said to be said by the decendents of the prophet, sunnis have different scholars for our hadith (bukhari and muslim) both are not slightly related to the prophet and not even arab, which is what made the religious differences
Sunnis also respect ali and hussein and hassan and fatima etc. etc. but shia almost worship-like love them, some of them even hit themselves because of regret over betreyal of hussein in karbala battle centuries ago (self harm is haram according to us), also I think they don't trust quran to be 100% authenetic as we sunnis do.

Mouk ne7wiha lik*

T3elem tegjem yalmou3awa9

ههههههههههههههههههههه
نتا داير فحال شي عروبي مخنت يلاه وصل للمدينة ويلاه تعلم جوج كليمات
>تگجم
هادي كنت نقولها فاش يلاه كنت فسادس زعما شوفوني انا واعر
وتا روح تنيك طبون طبابين مك يا المعاق... سمحلي """الموعّواق""" تقول دين ربك شي زب واحل ليك فحلقك

/thread

>just because he's blood related to the prophet
There were plenty of instances when Muhammad basically said Ali should have been his successor, but he didn't explicitely say the word, so Abu Bakr, Omar and Aisha were all autistic about it. They didn't even want to give Muhammad a quiver and paper when he was dying in his bed because they feared he would write the name of Ali as his successor. In my humble opinion, as a non muslim, Abu Bakr and Omar screwed Ali over.

what's with that random dot in Iran?

thats pretty racist my dude

actually it isn't

It is

Stop whitesplaining you filthy viking

also can i immigrate to your country? Here is going to shit and i can make VERY GOOD KOKOREC TO FEED YOU PLS HELP

Please be understanding, he is a Dane, he simply doesn't know any better

>Ro7
>Tnik
>Mou3a9
>t*zi me lfou9

JUST

فاسي عشاق البينيس :-ضضض

>3acha9

Twizi dzeb zaydha oriental

Ga3 ld3awi mkheltin fik

فويسي متيشبعش من زب الاوربي تيحلم بتلج
شلوح طز ههههههههههههههههههههه