Opinions on this game?

Opinions on this game?

Here, I fixed that for you

You're so clever, user.

Overrated if you don't live in a populated area. Having friend is good too.

It's not like the actual pokemon games, it's a pay-to-win Canadian game.

I'm sticking with a GB emulator and playing Emerald -- which I recently abandoned to play Final Fantasy and Zelda.

Once you reach the highest level and have the best pokemon in the world your reward is realizing all the time, data fees, and battery life you've wasted in order to be acceptable to your peers.

Trainwreck

Aka everything in live

Best job?
Best family?
Best [insert]

Give me a break

It's an indirect, unintentional form of suicide.

Have fun walking off cliffs you fucking dumbasses.

ITT: how much I hate a game i have never play and those that think different are faggots

The Problem with this is that the skills and time you put into it do not translate into other areas in your life such like a good career or family would.

Gonna give you that

But in the end, most hobbies are this way, so why caring?

>says the guy browsing Sup Forums

Do any other game do that?

Deleted it today with the new update.
It is broken and not worth playing.

This.

My entire town has 2 poke gyms, both churches and 2 poke stops.

Literally no rare pokemon ever best I found was squirtel and meowth

Games are cancer to begin with. It's for people who give up on life

I thought drugs and alcohol were for people giving up on life.

>Pokemon

>Mfw esport make profit, is a good and healthy hobby and improve your skills

Next, please

Stimulation and addiction.

Comes in many shapes and sizes

Literally speaking, you are thinking of suicide

But that guys is too edgy for us, he knows better

You can't snort, smoke, or drink pokeman

>People get addicted to work
>People get addicted to water

Your point?

Suicide never hurt anyone

Yep, me too. Kinda sucks. No way am I driving an hour to play this damn game properly.

if normies are gaga over it it has to be shit

Except the guy that got crushed when a random guy jumped from a building and landed on him

Cool concept. Niantic is totally blowing it.

>Im too cool for pokemon

quads git

He didn't feel nuffins.

Never have I seen a more elitist thread full of condescending assholes

Fuckin cuck.

I was originally pretty psyched for it and still play it, I'm level 12, but the last few days I discovered how many cheaters there are playing and it's really diminished my desire to play it. I walk 3 miles a day and I get that there are people who walk 10 miles a day I have to compete with but how else do you explain 2500+ CP pokemon at literally every gym? Niantic is just handing out temp bans and everyone who is hacking or using Poke radar just get off scott free.

I think I might try to find a different walking related game.

You must be new here

>pokeradar
The same 3rd party web browser apps allowed in their TOS?

or maybe the whole experience was a blast, you met some cool people along the way, maybe even learned something since people learn shit every day.

pokemon go is just like geocashing a pass time that has been around since GPS was invented, so what if it's a digital game now?

the game is only pointless if you cheat and never leave the house.

every opinion on this site on this topic and every post about this game has been negative, repeating that the game sucks and nobody plays it and its not what it could be and blah blah blah, which probably means its just going to get bigger and raise nintendo stock even more

My town has no gym nor pokestop.

In the real pokemon you could only find pokemon in grass an caves, so by that logic I should be able to walk in the woods and find a bunch of them. But no, the developers had to stoop to the shit tier mobile gaming and be successful only because of the existing franchise.

dubs speak

The problem is the game is buggy as shit, tons of crashes, and has no real objective. You just catch pokemon and have no real incentive to "battle", considering the gym battles are both pointless and as fun as tapping your finger downwards.

They patched them out this morning, I don't think any of them work anymore since th ey removed the step system.

The game is not intented to work as the main ones

It was even stated that nintendo on mobile is an approach to get people into the main games on the consoles

Yup. They exercised their right to change the TOS at any given time without notice.
So fuck Niantic.

Great concept. Shit delivery. Niantic needs a fucking PR person.

You should try Ingress, it's basically what put Niantic on the map, otherwise Pokemon Go wouldn't exist today.

pretty shit game with almost nothing in common with the actual games--namely being fun and not a grind fest cell game for mouth breathers

Kek

Same with almost every hobby ever

Nice one user

What? It is true

Go watch their miitomo and pokemon go interviews

Has great potential for controlling retail, entertainment, and service markets to the highest bidders' best interests. If you could place a gym, or rare Pokémon within a client's property, you could increase the likelihood of these punks paying for your client's goods/services.

If you are addicted to work you can make a choice to jsut slow down but if you make the choice to just slow down on pokeon go you're still being a degenerate whereas slowing down with work would increase your wellbeing

OMG LOOK OUT!

The people who i've seen playing this game in public are not the types of people you want to be around.

Fun game on pc