I made it to 18

I made it to 18.
All alone and no plan for the day.
Cheer me up

Happy birthday

thank you

I learned how to ride a bicycle without training wheels because my parents couldn't afford them. And the bike I rode was some bike that was picked up off the side of the road(spooky).

Happy Birthday, user. Have a wallpaper gift. I know how it feels to be alone in a birthday, it fucking sucks.

Happy birthday, user.

An easy way to tell if you're a Jew is to get a boner and walk into a wall. If your nose hits the wall first you are Jew

Happy Birthday user.

It only gets worse.

damn

thanks guys

I recommend cooking yourself some corn beef hash (until brown and slightly crunchy) and laying a perfectly prepared over easy egg on top. If you don't have ingredients, go to the store, cooking passes the time and cheers you up. Make whatever meal you please if you don't like corn beef hash.

one year closer to death

Hey I turned 16 today, you're not the only one whos had a shitty birthday.

how can you be this retarded?

i giggled

never had it but worth a try. thanks man

you must be new here. also happy birthday

This is always good for a little something

Cooking and eating delicious food that I had made all on my own got me through the darker years of living alone, it was always something I looked forward to. If you don't like to cook and you're really down in the dumps, put on some of your favorite music and relax, step away from the computer monitor and just chill on the sofa.

this is nice. thanks man

i like to cook and should practice more. you have been helpful man. thanks again

No problem, I know what it's like to have nothing to do and I've had to overcome the issue of being "bored of life," you just have to realize that there are a lot of things to appreciate. Have a great birthday, dude.

Have a picture of a catsnake.

So it's your first time on Sup Forums? :)

i like that nickname

>implying no one browses and posts underage

oh yeah man its my first night ever ;)

Can't argue against those trips.

you 'murican?
go buy a rifle. you only have to be 18 to buy a rifle or a shotgun.
I suggest an AR or an AK.
Post pics.

motivational

Buying a M&P Sport 2 later today

There you go! That'll cheer you right up!

thanks bro

Enjoy not having stuff to do while you can. Before you know it. Your job and lover(and or children) will take up most of your days. And you'll have to worry about your finances, vehicles, family, acquaintances and property.

that shit sounds lame. i'll enjoy the last few years of freedom

dam op i would love to be all alone one day with no plans, sounds kash. you know not always alone but just for a day or two, like in a hotel with a couple shemales and a few gallons of whiskey and other assorted drugs.

thats the life i guess lol

Post nudes, it'll cheer us up

It could be worse

I painted a picture this picture for my grandma, but on this day of days perhaps you too can enjoy

yeah OP, you could be black.

thanks man its gr8

you are right. if i was black i would have already kms by know

Happy birthday user

Watercolors suck dick

You'll look back on this day on 10 years time when you're about to off yourself, 130lbs overweight and wearing children's panties as a spray-painters mask, and wish you'd had the guts to do it sooner.

Happy Birthday motherfucker

I enjoy watercolors, I also paint good stuff