Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums

Tell me what all of your reasons are for living.

I just want to see the end.

>laziness
>the fact that it would please people who dislike me
>perhaps to stick around to see the massive butthurt when trump loses and a cumdumpster is potus

...i dunno, but yeah everyday is really a waste and i should do it

Just the fact that dying would hurt other people

Dying is apart of life. There's no pain in death. Only in life.

haven't really got one,

i have no life goal no motivation, no reason to do anything, im only alive because i cant be bothered to kill myself and i would want to die in an interesting unique way if possible plus to me death just seems like id be boring but if i were to kill myself it would likely be because i was curious if something would kill me/if i could survive something

im not sad
im not happy
im not angry
i have no real emotions

i am however pretty much always bored. life is hardly ever interesting so i dont get excited or happy except maybe once every few year for a split moment

Jesus Christ...

I fear I'm turning into you.

Being alive to experience my senses is preferable to absence
Friends, family.

To get it over with

To force myself back into the life of the woman I love. Funny though, I can't tell if I'm obsessed, or in love given my persistence.

me irl

Sauce on picture ?

I don't want those assholes on facebook to use me for likes and clickbait
>also chips and other fun things in life
>also family

Friends, family, experiencing what life has to offer.

user confirmed for kyon

It used to be her.

>Tell me what all of your reasons are for living.

heh yeah well It's funny... the list is really short these days... nearly out of reasons...

Maybe I'll get a girlfriend and eventually make a family. Maybe I'll succeed in school and get a good job in manufacturing/machining/engineering. Maybe I'll be a part of the space expeditions exploring jupiter and mars with satellites. Also I don't want to kill myself and go to Hell.

we got Pokemon go atleast right? oh no nevermind people already hacked it. no reason to even play.

This guy knows whats up

I found my soulmate

Nobody is a good person but everybody can be a better person thats my inspiration

Because I don't know where this annoying suspicion that I should be doing something else with my life comes from.

Girlfriend, roommates and VR.
Samsung is working on holograms called Farylights that we will be able to interact with.
>Touchable holograms
Also Trump becoming president.