Any Sup Forumsros ever fuck a goth chick?

any Sup Forumsros ever fuck a goth chick?

>stories?

bump

Yeah. Psycho cunt carved her initials into my back.

pic

lets see

I've fucked two goths. Nothing special, wasn't freaky. Stoned both times, was a nice time.

Dated one in particular I have a lot of stories with
>Used to fuck her in public regularly
>She collected dead animals. Wrapped them in saran and let them stew in the closet so she could take a whiff sometimes.
>Crazy good sex. Extreme SM tho, she was maso. Seemed good in theory, fucked us up bad though.
>She ate human on occasion. Not *a* human, just pieces. Knew some people who were even more unhinged who consented to it.
>Used my cum as a ritual supplement.
>Very close, loving relationship though.

Yes, and it was dark. bro.

They all seem to be a bit nympho. a bit primal. Just real people.

We didn't fuck(she was real weird about that), but she let me facefuck the hell out of her.
She had on black lipstick too, ever since then I've developed a hardcore thing for dark lipstick on girls. Shit was heavenly.
Pic isn't her, just an example of what makes me diamonds.

This one girl I was fucking sliced her tit and had me drink her blood
Came in her ass so many times

Oh god yes. I never met one who could match my libido. I mean usually they kinda roll with it, but she was unstoppable.
Once we were kinda lying on the couch in the afterglow at like 4 AM, super drunk, I was half asleep already. She got the idea to blow me but after that night, I was all spent for now. So she tried something else.
She had these clothes from a modeling set she did a while back. Really hot, red lycra suit. She went and got dressed then came out putting on a show for me.
Unfortunately I had to disappoint, I wasn't getting up anymore much less my dick. So that's how I wound up lying on the couch naked and blitzed with a chick in a modeling suit angrily chugging cheap beer next to me. She had kind of a defeated Al Bundy pose going.

Only ever one goth in my life. no great stories though. she was lots of fun.

>first time i met her at a goth/punk bar
>cool rainbow eyebrows
>went to her place, fooled around
>woke up and her eyebrows came off during sleep.
> just no fucking eyebrows
>apparently everyone looks kinda marilyn mansony with no eyebrows

You sure she didn't have a dick?

I was fucking this soufh African tribal punk for a while who did that. Tatted her eyebrows on tho. Everything was tatted tho, including her scalp.

What is the floor if not lava user?
Realy, what is that?

They're leaves numnut.

oh, I have a good relationship with leaves

>hs freshman
>scene girl I never seen before
>insecure + malleable
>first time she's blowing me her mom walks in on us
>next sexual contact we're watching a monvie + she gives me a handjob under a blanket while her friend was in the room
>bike got stolen while we were making out cuz I couldn't pull away
>soured the whole deal

moar stories

moar girls with dark lips?

I wanna know the story behind OP's picture

no, but I banged a girl a couple times who was covered in anime tats. Beautiful girl actually.

I fucked a goth chubby back in 2001.
She was 18 at the time and I was 22.
She was your typical goth chic; pale white skin, Raven black hair. Amazing green eyes.
She had a lip piercing and a tattoo of a playboy bunny above her left breast.
Met her online on IRC, we chatted and traded pics.
Finally drove about 30 miles to meet.
Took her to a party at my friends house, we had some drinks and she got wasted quick.
We went upstairs to my friends room....

Continue?

Yeah when I was Goth I fucked a lot of them. Most of them were shitty fucks wanting to do it to Bella Lugosi's Dead song or some other depressing shit.

yuuppp

>chubby goth/wiccan chick i met on vampirefreaks back when i was 16.
>horrible blowjobs but at least she swallowed
>liked to be choked and wanted to use my sperm in her cooking
>she gets drunk and fucks her ex
>tells me the following day and says she wants to keep doing it
>the first lay and happy she lives far away

>be me teenage punk kid
>po white trash
>about a decade ago
>died my hair and wore goodwill suits
>goth chick becomes obessed with me
>lets call her cassie
>she calls my kyocera 50 times a day
>she buys me all sorts of stuff
>being a poorfag its nice
>she becomes dangerously obsessed
>i believe we can still stay friends.
>laying in bed watching nightmare before xmas
>kill me now
>tries to get sexual
>she wants me to eat her
>no thanks
>take a piss and have a smoke
>come back to shock of life
>she has cuticle scissors to her clit
>threatens to cut unless i eat
>eat her out of guilt
>eat her and get terrible blowjobs until i join the navy.

As soon as the door was shut we went at it.
She was undoing my pants and growling like a feral animal.
Now let me say, at this point I'd been with 3 or 4 other girls, and I had received blowjobs from all of them, but never before had a woman so completely devoured my cock like this girl did.
She was completely obsessed with fucking me with her throat. She put every ounce of energy into it. Spit was trailing from the head of my dick to her lips each time she reeled back to gasp.
She pulled out her massive tits and fucked my cock with them... Etc
To this day, it remains one of the sexiest suckoffs I've ever had.

>>she has cuticle scissors to her clit
that would have been neat to see. should have let her.

I have a rule: don't stick your dick in crazy.

>meet goth chick
>tells me i look high all the time (i'm asian)
>tell her i am
>gives me number and says we should smoke sometime
>call her that night
>go over
>smoke
>fuck
>cum in 2 sec
>fuck again 10 min later

Was my story supposed to be interesting?

I also have a rule : Always stick your dick in crazy. They fuck the best.
Plus I've been told I'm the only one who can successfully out crazy a crazy bitch. Can confirm, have done so to the point where crazy bitches refuse to interact with me at all.

Wasnt going to let her mutilate herself. Just caved and did what she wantes. She was a big girl. Big dark areolas. Good chick but fucked up. Eating her was worth not seeing a detached clit.

My most recent ex was a goth lingerie model. She would wear nothing but fishnet shit and all that. She was into BDSM. Had me tie her to the bed, she wanted me to spank (had me use a horse crop on numerous occasions) her ass til it was raw, and she liked it when I touched her raw skin after sex. She had a whole box of shit to tie her down. Butt plugs with tails as well. She kinda liked my hand on her neck while we had sex, too. Oh yeah, she also loved hot candle wax. It was alright, I'm not too into it but hey I was willing to do it. The only thing I wasn't fond of was that she had a big thing for biting me hard as fuck on the shoulder/neck while we had sex.

Yeah, I can't out crazy a crazy chick. If I can't beat them on their own turf, I'm not playing their games.

Continued...
I make she stop before I cum. I don't wanna be that jerk that blows it early.
I wriggle her panties down from her curvy hips.
Nothing special, pink cotton panties :(
As soon as they are down, she parts her legs.
Perfect chubby shaved puffy cunt.
No idea how she got it so smooth without bumps. Seriously glorious.
I dive in. Shes always fucking wet.
She had a massive clit, in fact it kinda took me a back. Maybe a little too big honestly, but whatever. (Size of my pinky, tip to first knuckle)
She cums quick. I know it's legit because her skin breaks out in goosebumps and her hips buck uncontrollably.
She grabs my face and kisses me wildly. She starts lapping her own wetness off my lips like a dog....
"Lay down!' she orders me.
Her sudden change if tone surprises me a bit. But I can tell she meant it...

next?

I'd give you advice, but there's no advice on how to out crazy a bitch. You either can or you peace the fuck out before they can fuck you over.
I can say honestly that after out crazying a few of them, they became really normal. I guess after seeing themselves in someone else, they changed.