My life is ruined , ask me something

My life is ruined , ask me something

why is your life ruined?

If your life is ruined why no help others to have a better life, or worse.

dafuq happened to you sir?

If your life is ruined why not be an hero

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Hurry up.

Too much debs I can't afford , no money , i'm completely alone I will lose all soon...sorry for my bad english

I'm very pussy to do it

how much?

Well. Since you have nothing to lose. Outline your debts, let anons help.

Hey man I almost an hero'd last week and decided to stick around, never thought things would get better and all of a few weeks later I seem to have a better outlook.

Keep fighting user.

fuck you, my life is ruined, try being an ugly tranny

Seriously are you so out of touch of your finances you can't write it all out? Or are you lazy? Are you working? Min wage? Do you have child support or alimony you have to pay? Have you even tried to get help? Or is this bait

where is trevor when you need him?

No fuck you. I'm not OP, but you can fix finances and debts, you can't fix being a mentally challanged victim cunt who thinks theyve got it bad. Lemme guess, suburbs, graduated from high school, college student.

who really built the pyramids?

It's not over til the fat lady sings.

`Sing it OP. Sing it to the grave.

>Lemme guess, suburbs, graduated from high school, college student.
yeah, but I can't fix being a tranny trust me I tried

Kek

where r u from?

Go fuck yourself. Seriously, you have mental issues

More than 600.000$ (pesos, i'm argentinian)
Thanks you , I hope you stay fine
Sorry to hear that , I hope you get better

Argentina
24 I was stuyding medicine and working to pay the carrer but I lose my job and can't find other cuz the situation in this country is very bad , father died , mother leave me when I was a child , no brothers and family , friends don't want to help me anymore

so? my life is worse then anyones, at least your body is yours, try being in the wrong body

Wrong body.

Egyptians

Nigger please

Are you a sexy woman? If so I can help. Take picture and with timestamp

Shit bro, I'm from Chile and I know Argentina have serious problem with the economy, I just can tell you good luck, a miracle maybe ? You're the only one who can change it
Protip: 600k = 40k USD

where the hell did u wasted all that money?
u must be so dumb...

>my life is worse then anyones

I understand that being trans* is a difficult thing to deal with, but how about you go fuck yourself with a nice frozen stick of anthrax you self absorbed waste?

Hace you ever tried to find help from a psychologist?

lol a noose wont get you on the news
put yourself on fire outside a government facility,
bring lots of gasoline and fire.
Alright, see ya on the news soon OP!

This.

What flavor are the purple Skittles?

Shit happens. You'll find a new job. Money will always come one way or another as long as you work at it.

You may not be able to get yourself out of debt for a couple years but you can make payments.

Me and my wife lost our job a couple months apart. It took me about 4 months to find a new one. Meanwhile, I was working construction and painting houses in between interviews to pay the mortgage.

We were 10 days away from foreclosing on the house, but even if we had foreclosed, life wouldn't really have been that bad.

We both have full-time jobs now and everything is fine. Just believe in yourself and the best advice I can offer is to save money. I had 38k in a 401k that I refused to touch when all this shit happened and I would have rather lost the house than spend that savings.

All i can say is im wishing you the best, debt is a shitty thing but its a hole that you can crawl out of.
Best of luck

Very This

40k ain't that bad, I paid mine off working a manual labor job

Shit brother, if you were in the US i would find a way to help you out.

I doubt it's that bad you live luxuriously enough to still get on the internet.

country?

Sorry but no
Gracias amigo , espero que estés bien
taxes and bad
decisions from me and also from my father
I don't think thats a good idea but thanks
Thanks you man , i'm glad for your words and very happy for you , I don't know what to do with my life right now I hope I can find a job a leave this situation.Greetings from Argentina
Thanks you man , hope you are fine
Thanks you man you are a good person
I am using WiFi but it is no mine
Argentina

>Worse the anyone's
Starving kids in Africa, people going through the grief of losing a loved one, people fighting cancer and other terminal illness, people suffering from PTSD, enslaved people, etc, but yeah user, your life is truly the worst

Can I have your stuff?

Fucking This.

shut the fuck up and embrace the body you were born with pussy. or die, I don't care which.

$600k? Hijo de puta chabonnnn que anduviste haciendo?

No problem dude. I'm not saying it was easy but if you are strong, you'll get through it. I took it like a total bitch at first. I cried almost every day for like 3 weeks. I lost 15 lbs cause I felt sick and wasn't eating I was so nervous.

I downgraded my internet to the lowest tier and used my rooted phone to mobile hotspot. I unplugged everything I wasn't using and I planted my ass in front of the computer 5-6 hours a day filling out and tracking submitted resumes, making callbacks, scheduling interviews, updating my LinkedIn contacts and consulting with old colleagues. I even went to job fairs and spoke with recruiters.

It was shit, and even after I got my job, my wife did not. She remained unemployed for almost a year so money was real tight at times.

Ask Lionel Messi for a loan

Do you have Jesus in your heart?

Metete un tiro cagon, sos de bs as?

Thanks you this helps me a lot ,I am very tired and I feel that a should give up cuz 600k here in Argentina is a lot of money but I'm going to still trying it. Thanks you so much

No , San Juan

Yes , I belive in god and I praise to him for help every moment

Do it.

OP here , thanks you all for your help , i'm leaving the thread , hope you all are fine and praise for me

que paso amiguito xDxdDd

So? If God is for us, who is against us?
-Romans 8:31.