I fucking hate this country so much

I fucking hate this country so much.

Every single Canadian I met was a complete jerk-off, worse than their American counterparts.

Every Canadian post on Sup Forums is complete and utter shit. At least Australia is funny when they're shitposting. At least Romania is witty with their shitposting. At least Brazilians are monkeys so it makes their shitposting instantly laughable.

But Canadians? Everything is over the top retarded, it's like they were educated to be passive-aggressive morons with no spine and there's literally no funny factor to any of their posts. Why do we allow Canada to exist? They already sealed their fate with the "DUDE WEED LMAO, KILL 'EM AND THEY WIN, CAN I SUCC DICKS YET?" Prime Minister, there's virtually no reason to keep them integrated in the Western Society.

Just euthanize yourselves you fucking freaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4r1jP1JOMVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same

God damn right "same".

oh yeah? fuck you

Get in my guard, tough guy.

at least you called me a guy
i am fine with that

t. female chimp

This dude is nice youtu.be/4r1jP1JOMVs
I like canadians they are funny

Agreed.

Canada was a mistake.

Nuke it, please. No one will intervene, no one likes Canada but Canadians and libtard Euros and Californians.

Canada is America's retarded milquetoast queer brother who fantasizes about mating with Castro.

Considering their PM is LITERALLY the son of Castro, that's fucked.

>Every single Canadian I met was a complete jerk-off

Were they French Canadians? It's common knowledge that they're jerks, and don't represent the rest of Canada.

t. Canadian proxy

why dont you shut the fuck up

Actual French people like Leafs? I though they didn't like them because Canadian French is "Backwoods" or "Rural".

Calm the fuck down Mohamed.
Brazil is rescuing Canada with a healthy dose of masculine immigrants to breed real men in their country.
In a few decades that country will be different.
Since we're here, I got a proposal to work in Windsor, Canada. What's that city like? I didn't read many good things about it online.

At least you aren't stranded here

are spaniards taking over the role of shitposting now

Most be all those immigrant Brits doing the shitposting.

>tfw i've HEEMed 3 leafs in my life

This is true. I'm the OP and I'm not even Spanish.

Not a Brit either tho.

I can immediately tell from this post that you're either American or Canadian. You're not even trying to mimic a Spaniard.

I actually want to lean towards Canadian because your post actually seems to exhibit actual anger instead of mostly-feigned anger - and that actual anger is built up from your dissatisfaction in life and how you're treated on Sup Forums

It's as if you're mentally separating yourselves from other Canadian posters, disclaiming them as being shitposter leafs while you're someone else.

But guess what? No matter what proxy you adopt, I will see through it. Because I recognize your posting style. Because YOU are the single biggest shitposter on Sup Forums, and you are responsible for 99% of hatred towards Canada on here.

Develop a less fractious personality and stop polluting Sup Forums, or better yet, go to Home Hardware and buy 8 feet of rope already you cringey autist and stop using proxies.

See I'm neither. I'm European, if that helps.

>Flag
Ignored the rest. You are indeed autistic.

>jerk-off, retarded, passive-aggressive morons, fucking freaks
>libtard Euros and Californians
>that's fucked

No, you're either Canadian or American. You speak like an underachieving high school student who got those angry autist vibes to ward off bullies in public school. Maybe Irish, but I doubt it.

As I said before, go kill yourself buddy.

>Being this butthurt because I outed you for everything you are
I'd do the world a favour and off myself if I was Canadian like you.

I'm implying that you should do the world a favour.

poor Brazilians...

Kek

>Still responds
Outed.

>Thinks he's Alpha
>Canadian
>Alpha
Kek.

>city
Its more like a town

How are the girls there? Cute mix of French/English or too many Arabs? Blondes?
This is important.

Agreed. Death to Canada

Don't help him, he's a literal HIV-infected chimp seeking to breed with your women.

>jealous guy because he will never be able to leave this shithole
I'm good enough that it's my decision whether to get transfered to Canada or not. Does your employer appreciate your work that much?
Apply yourself and someday you might become someone user.