What's the problem with this?

what's the problem with this?

new production 870s are shit

Nothing, move along.

can't wipe out the human race by shooting 450 brown pixels at it.

>t. mossbergfag

i wish i was a mossbergfag

It isn't a 590.

I don't have one
goodness knows I could use one of these roomsweepers in my life

the problem is, it's not shooting enough school kids yet hurry up faggot.

sameskis. pretty soon I will have enough shekels saved up and I will go get myself a nice problem solver

He's right though. New remingtons are complete trash thanks to the jews at Freedom Group worrying more about money than producing a quality product. Do you not remember the shitshow that was the R51?

no I am very relatively new with my interests in firearms and don't know much about all of the mfgs yet

Remington a shit.

Taurus a really big shit.

Hi point a shit but they have a really good warranty.

Its not in your mouth

these memes I have become aware of. benelli stronk etc. etc. and glocknade/glockawesome

I really want a sturdy run of the mill pump action though. overall home defense, constitutional exercising, pew pew you know

Get a S&W, reliable. If you want home defense get a revolver. Very little chance of anything stopping you from putting 4 bullets in that nigger breaking into your home.

everything else that I have read suggests otherwise. as I have already said I have little experience with guns and zero experience with shooting (aside from BBs, airsoft, etc.)
I can't rely on shot placement with zero shot
I need something that has gotta good spread

Then get a good shotgun. Most are reliable except beretta. They're nice and sturdy, but jam like often.

Mossberg 500 or 590.

Maverick 88 if you want to be a jew. It's a Mossberg made by spics with shittier parts. It works though.

so remington or mossberg like everyone else says? that's basically what I plan on doing I just need to work a few more paychecks and get a safety certificate

>safety certificate for a shotgun

Where the fuck do you live?

As far as shotguns go, get a Mossberg Maverick 88. It's $200 brand new and just as reliable as a 500. As for a pistol, just get a Keltec PF9 or a SCCY CXP-2 and make sure you go to the range and practice. Both are around $250-$280 range and will be reliable, but are useless if you don't practice and can't hit shit.

where do you think?
the place where gun freedom goes to die

So, 2/3 of the world?

Who cares if it's made with shittier parts as long as it still works. Maverick 88's are just as reliable as the 500. The only major difference is the type of safety. both have polymer trigger guards.

nope, california.

Move, that state will steal your soul and your money.

seriously get the fuck out

I assume this was supposed to be a gun policy discussion thread. Instead turned into a boom-stick circle jerk. Noice.

unfortunately lads the only thing that would make me consider relocating would be the draconian gun laws and I didn't learn about just how silly and backwards they were until semi-recently
Moving isn't really and option and I wouldn't do it anyways

I observe that California is probably #1 in retarded gun legislation arguably followed by NY and Chicago