I know who I'm voting for in November

I know who I'm voting for in November.

Do you?

Donald J Trump.

Shill/10 Would bang

Wish I had a time machine so I could smash.

Gary Johnson

Fuck these other clowns.

So, you're voting for Hillary

Fuck yeah

Obama

Good luck with that kek

Who?
Me too. I would chat her up in the Harvard law library.

Trump as president is terrifying, so I guess Hilary.

Bernie. He's going to win. I've just got donate more to get him back in the race.

I'm legitimately more terrified by Hillary as president, as I think she'll get us into war with Russia. We were closer than most people realize when she was Secretary of State.

Trump is more "isolationist," which isn't a dirty word. It means less wars.

0.02$ have been deposited into your acount shill fag

You can not be an isolationist country in 2016. Especially not america. Maybe countries such as Korea can pull it off(barely) but the U.S.A? Not happening.

North Korea*

Yes I do and its not a stupid ass lying cunt.

This guy knows....

Go trump

Not totally isolationist since Trump still wants to go after terrorists and whatnot, just more than Clinton would be. We don't need to be provoking war with Russia because Boeing and Lockheed Martin get defense contract from Poland for missile defense systems. Fuck that shit.

Insubordinate and churlish

I'll vote for the candidate that doesn't need to spend $6 million JUST for trying to make themselves seem even remotely likeable.

What makes me feel good is that there are people out there, right now, collecting info on the shills that inhabit these websites. Hillary couldn't keep her own shit safe, did you really expect the work computer to be any better? I'd be frightened if I were you.

I think I might run for president in 2024. Kanye would have fucked the country up by then and I could pick up the pieces.

All of Sup Forums could be my cabinet.

Vote for the one you'd most like to hang out with.

>8 KB

You fucking faggot.

Everyone now on Sup Forums by 2024 will have become an hero. Except you Mr. President.