Rekt today?

rekt today?

Fucking union labour again.

MMMMM, TACOS.

Go to bed taco faggot

AND JUST SO ALL YA'LL KNOW, THIS IS THE TYPE OF AIDS THAT NEEDS TO BE CURED. A REKT THREAD STARTING WITH A CANSER PIC? NO REKT? I MEAN, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

They wont get cancer you faggot , they are wearing protection

Dear God, I mean I thought it was a trick what with all the cuteness and then that sick fuck with the sledgehammer comes in. What possess someone to do a thing like that?

MAYBE YOU NEED A TACO BEFORE YOUR DADDY TUCKS YOU IN TONIGHT, AFTER HE FINISHED TOUCHING YOU IN THE NO-NO AREA.

Never follow a pissed off cook into the kitchen.

My father is dead you tacole

I've seen some shit on here over the years, but you sir have taken it too far, dick you, you dick depraved monster

MAYBE YOU NEED A TACO BEFORE YOUR MOMMY TUCKS YOU IN TONIGHT, AFTER SHE FINISHES TOUCHING YOU IN THE NO-NO AREA.

which zoo is this?

I DOUBT THIS IS A TACO, BUT IT'S A TACO.

Holy crap that hammer blow at the end. Rip catur

Futaco off , contribute

fucking rekt.

mfw :( no tacos.

delete this

did he die?

Wow that white kid the real MVP. Still going after the goon squad jumped in.

HERE MAN, ENJOY, IF ONLY A PIC.

>filename

fucken brilliant

A6M OP

anyone still playing this shit game btw?

this.

sage.

My no-no area is France.

IT'S TOO LATE user, THESE AIDS RIDDEN FAGGOTS WILL FOLLOW ANY THREAD BECAUSE THEY ARE INFECTED WITH THE GAY.

Cincinnati

FUNNY, THAT'S MY HOUGH-HOUGH AREA.

Lost.

This is rekt not are you mad white bois
Go taco some cucks discussing race mixing

It was a 1v1, and then those thugs jump in turning it into a fucking 3v1. No fair.

The white chick had superior fighting style to.

this is fucking sick
anyone who enjoys watching other HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS die deserves to die in a FUCKING FIRE I SWAER TO GOD.
seriously the world doesnt need more of this shit.
please kys faggots

PUNCTUATION IS YOUR FRIEND, FRIEND.

the best thing about nigger moments is that they have a long enough lead time for other niggers to get out their cameras

The sign says "Junior Wash" lol

niggs gone nigg

again. mfw :(

sage.

again.

dat file name

White girl's a hard little bitch - like!

Videos like this are turning me racist

anymore?

YOU SHOULD MAKE SOME CHICKEN TACOS WITH SAGE IN THEM. SLOW COOKED LIKE IN A CROCKPOT. IT'S THE MOST AMAZING FLAVOR. DO IT FAGGOT.

negroes fking nigging

WHITE POWER

>"i'll have a club sandwich"

this sucks, doubt they died tho. driver was a complete fuckwit, the motorcyclist weren't really speeding either, cars dash says 31kmh at when they passed. [21 mph] they where going maybe 45mph. at a constant speed [weren't really speeding]

hope red car got sued to all fucking hell, because he didn't even stop to look for oncoming traffic, just assumed nobody was coming. too bad it wasn't a 12 ton loaded semi.

Saw this on the local news, they both survived

user ASKS FOR MOAR. user GETS MOAR.