No one ever talks about the 1975 here

No one ever talks about the 1975 here.
What does Sup Forums think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're pretty terrible but I'll admit I haven't actually listened to them

Shite

I like them. They have a great live show and chicks dig them.

Why?

Crap version of INXS with an annoying frontman

They're shit

they rip off INXS and not even in a good way

is that a screencap from the Burn the Witch video

They're great. The early EPs especially (Antichrist is their best song). The albums are pretty great too (12, Menswear, Lostmyhead, Loving Someone, Please Be Naked are my favourites off the albums). Matt Healy is a great frontman, I just wish he didn't get political as often.

Both their albums could be decent if they didn't insist of making them like 17 tracks long.

Both albums are half decent and half throwaway.

Is Bob the Builder ya feckin'...

tumblr likes them so i won't listen to them

Montie does

>he doesn't get it

I saw one music video by them and it was super cringeworthy. It was the one when they were in a box and a bunch of reporters were yelling real life criticisms of their music

Which tracks are your favorites vs your least favorites off the albums?

Can you explain it?

literally
>listens to of montreal once
the band

the radiohead burn the witch video is literally bob-the-builder-core
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

chicks are dumb user

they also love two door cinema club and grizzly bear, the pumpkin spiced latte of rock music

But as long as you don't say you are really into coffee because you like pumpkin spice lattes then there isn't really a problem.

I think you should go back to Sup Forums

same guy you replied to; i love pumpkin spiced lattes. but tons of chicks think that because they like 3 arcade fire songs and 21 pilots, they know a lot about music. dudes have the same problem with a lot of heavier music. the basic bitch should be held to a reprehensible standard just like the neckbeard.

my sister has somehow seen them live at least about 10-15 times this year. I don't know where she gets the money, she's 14 years old.

She is probably fucking all the boys in her school to get that money

this sums up the 1975 for me rather well

that sounds like something she'd do desu

that's fucked up, you and your sister must have the worst parents ever

my mum's good but my dad's an abusive cunt. I stopped living with him back in about 2014, she still lives part time between him and my mum.

to clarify, they've been divorced for about 10 years now.

Oh, OK
I think I was overthinking it

The only songs that could be considered INXS rip-offs are Love me, girls and maybe UGH! Most of their EPs are very melancholic and alternative guitar orientated. Fuck, a lot of their shit's even shoegazy as hell so you can't assume they're total INXS rip offs

>bob the builder
>not trumpton

are you fucking retarded?