What are you up to right now user? Personally, I'm laying in my empty bath tub listening to depression cherry

What are you up to right now user? Personally, I'm laying in my empty bath tub listening to depression cherry.

Lovely album

Finishing up Herbie's discography before I make a playlist. May play TF2 later.

neet

>he hasn't moved on to overwatch yet
how are your free games user

could you be any more white?

I bought TF2 in 2012....

>bought TF2

Yes, I did. And there's a lot more if you include the weapons and cosmetics I bought as well.

why is this album suddenly getting so much love on Sup Forums? i wasn't overly excited by it last year

I was. It was very hyped last year. Sparks was premiered on the radio on like July 1st and then the album was going to drop on August 28th, along with Destroyer's album Poison Season. Ah, 2015 was a good year.

Listening to Blue Train and just looking around on Sup Forums for something to interest me, not very successful so far

Staring at my cellphone while laying in bed listening to PUP's latest album

i mean i like it, but i really thought that it was a flash of light in a shit year, not a glimmering beacon in a great year. what other releases from 2015 did you like?

just recently started listening to Beach House again this weekend. such good music!

Listening to Age of Adz and Illinoise and dancing around my empty house

Listening to Tycho while I wait for amphetamines to kick in.

Playing autistic spreadsheet simulator while listening to this

A lot of people really liked it but seemed to change their opinion when the reviews were less positive than Bloom or Teen Dream. I remember everyone talking about Days of Candy and PPP but then started to say their okay and somewhat bloated. That's always annoying.

>what other releases from 2015 did you like?
Thank Your Lucky Stars, Poison Season, Divers, Ten Love Songs, Multi-Love, Beat the Champ, Simple Songs, Key Markets, Get to Heaven. There were a lot of pretty enjoyable records that year too. Not great but still enjoyable.

it was good but thank your lucky stars was better t bh

aurora, is my guess
am i right?

Great album, probably my fave of theirs after Teen Dream. Bloom had me worried about them; it sounded fantastic, but the songs just weren't there. They came back hard last year.

Question: by empty, do you mean your bathtub has no water in it? And are you wearing clothes?

I wish I knew how to play Aurora. I'm just playing victoria II.

the bath tub has no water in it, I'm in a binder because I really can't look at that part of me and I wear one too much but besides that no clothes, it's nice, i've been like this for a few hours now, depression cherry's really good.

I was just listening to Channel Orange and am now listening to some random neo soul playlist on Spotify

i bought it on vinyl but never listened to it..

For a second I thought it would be Pomegranates