Tfw to intelligent to branch out from classical

>tfw to intelligent to branch out from classical

>tfw 2 intellgent to reply to opies bread

Try jazz.

I suppose you can always try jazz I guess.

that was me in high school

now I study classical music and listen to popular music as a hobby

>tfw to intelligent to recognize that pop music is boring, but not intelligent enough to know how to enjoy classical

assuming this isn't bait, start with Dvorak and Rachmaninoff

>reads the mozart wikipage once

I've spent that last week forcing myself to listen to nothing but classical in the hopes of it clicking soon, including those names, and I'm still not enjoying it.

same. i can only listen to "arty" pop musics, jazz, traditional music (but only fairly accessibly stuff), and entry level classical like minimalism and serialism

>tfw to intelligent to appreciate Stockhausen and La Monte Young

That face wen two smart too lisen tow piano sounds

This one kidna reminds of the Brain bags from Bloodborne

Well it would help to know how to play a classical instrument I guess. Knowing how to play piano makes Rachmaninoff and Liszt all the more insane. If not, then learning the names of instruments and what they sound like might help with symphonies. Beethoven's 3rd and 9th are also great entry points.
If nothing works then oh well, classical music, like post-hardcore or noise rock or any other genre, isn't for everyone. I myself find it hard to sit through certain oratorios and string quartets.

You can't even type properly but call yourself intelligent? Fuck off.

Bait but imagine being this pathetic lol

it's a common copypasta dude

unless you're double secret baiting

>tfw to intelligent to understand the latest post-ironic misspelling meme

Good both are shit

Varese, Schaeffer, and Webern are better

*too intelligent

Not him but I've been on Sup Forums for awhile now and it always seems like this meme just kinda sprung up out of nowhere. Where did it even come from? Earliest I saw it was a little while ago on Sup Forums.

>Well it would help to know how to play a classical instrument

Well I don't have the time nor the money to do that. I guess I'll forever be stuck in the nether zone between pleb and patrician.