Melissa(Missy) Snow

Melissa(Missy) Snow

I'm going to fuck this easy slut tomorrow.

facebook

/melissa.snow.92

2/11

3/11

4/11

5/11

take care you wont catch anything,
herpes
hiv
aids
bedbugs
lice
little niglet
downsyndrome

just take care okay user?

6/11

got condoms on hand. mostly this is just out of spite. Used to be friends with her ex, but after a while I couldn't stand him anymore or his friends. Mostly just want to fuk with him(he's still in love with her and wishes she'd come back) and also I just kinda want to fuck something without putting in to much effort lol

8/11

9/10

Thought I had one more

Holy shit, gross. Looks like mashed potatoes in a grocery bag

lucky you, hope you'll have a good time, fuck her a little extra hard for me

10/10

Will eventually get pussy pics...maybe even film it when I fuck her tomorrow lol

She's a dumb little slut anyway though, so if I don't get to oh well lol

Make sure to spread these around, cause once I get done fucking her a few times I don't plan on talking to her lol

She's dumb as hell...way to stupid to date. IDK how her ex dealt with her stupid shit for so long

you could stick around for the sex though, seems like a great fuck

Nah...I got a different girl I like that's actual dating material lol

This one is dyslexic, so she can barely hold up a conversation over text, and even in person, the conversation isn't very mentally engaging.

Like I said, IDK how her ex put up with her for so long...she's borderline retarded, and from talking to a different guy she fucked "good enough to fuck for awhile, but not good enough to stay around" lol

dyslexic people are the worst, i hate reading there texts and such, my mom is dyslexic and im almost always going full nazi when texting with her kek

She uses the new voice messages on FB a lot to get around it, but trying to read her shit gives me a headache lol

Also, I just sent some of these to her ex to fuck with him.

>dyslexic people are the worst
>hate reading there text
>there
fuck me

Well let's just send her a link to this thread and see what she thinks about it.

>old friend
>grew apart
>"I know what'll get his attention, fucking his whale of an ex!"
>surely we'll be best friends again soon

Have fun being lonely faggot.

that's an easy typo...this bitch spells phone 'fone' and still sometimes fucks that up. half the words she type looks like she's just flailing on the keyboard...

Anyway, time for bed for me Sup Forumsros, gotta sleep alittle to do some scube stuff tomorrow and then fuck a slut ;D

gl

Eh what's he going to do to me? He's a sex offender on parole (why she left him) and lives at her parents.
Nice Trips. and Eh, she'll probably still fuck me. Her friend jesse already did this once before for the lulz and almost got caught. He just said her ex probably hacked her pics and did it, so she blamed him lol

She'll believe me over the internet lol

Total b8. OP is jealous as fuck ex bf. Knows his ex gf is about to get some new dick and he is trying deparately to cockblock. Obvious af.

You can do so much better then this fat cow. Kill yourself.