How sexist is Sup Forums?

How sexist is Sup Forums?

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/are-you-sexist-take-this-quiz/

Pic related, its my results

>sexism presented as prejudice against women
>sexism quiz made by sexists
I am not sexist, i don't need to take a sexist's quiz about sexism to know it.

I only put that I was a man

hostile 4.83
benevolent 0.33

If you're not a feminist, you're a sexist.

That was what this quiz was. Could have been 1 question long.

True

This was one of the stupidest quiz's I have ever taken.
They want you to answer questions to see if you are sexist but they don't give you any neutral choice of "Oh, this does/doesn't apply for both sexes.", so it is impossible to answer in a non-sexist way.

hostile 4.33
benevolent 1.5

Hostile 4
Benevolent 0

It's funny how none of the questions were "Do you like seeing women in pain?"

Because the answer to that would be yes.

This survey is worst shit I've seen in time. how can people get payed to work out such a elementary lvl shit

Hostile 4
benevolent 0.63

Kek.

just remember that the quiz defines sexism as men who are hostile towards women.

*or benevolent
It's a trap.

0.5 hostile 0.9 benevolent

result btw but the questions were badly chosen

I thought you were joking until I reread the article.
Fucking retarded.

>my score btw

man you gotta work on that! below average is not the goal

found something suitable for you

>click the link for the theory behind the bullshit quiz
>is bullshit theory
>not surprised
"[hostile sexism] and [benevolent sexism] are hypothesized to encompass 3 sources of male ambivalence: Paternalism, Gender Differentiation, and Heterosexuality."
Being a straight white male is sexist, who would have guessed the SJW's where behind this...

fucking checked

this is impossible, did you cheat or edit the page on your browser

hostile 2.5
benevolent 1.83

i disagreed with everything

It's not impossible. Nearly all of the questions have objective truths.

Laura Santhanam detected

Naw Bernie is too conservative. I'm voting for Stein.

Also lol@ the mental gymnastics ITT. You guys are totally not sexist and only femnazi dykes would say you are.

Gee, who could be behind this article? I wonder...

All the questions are presented as extreme generalizations. If you realize this, then every answer should be disagree strongly.

I tried it, it fucking worked.
This test is rancid bullshit.

Bernie is not a conservative, they usually achieved something in life before they try to become president.

(((You)))

it's bc disagreeing with everything is feminine and women can't be sexist yeah

what is this bullshit in the corner?

An example would be the "Feminists are asking too much of men" or whatever it was.

Some do and some don't. Though it's being said as if there's a completely right or wrong answer. If you answer yes, the quiz is viewing that as sexist. If you answer no, they don't view it as sexist.

It's a completely shit quiz with no basis.

>the squirrel

Benevolent sexism is in male nature.
Hostile sexism is the result of the autism jew, and of wearing a fedora

Did I pass?

nice job user, keep up the decent work

lmao women are more sexist than me

Never thought about hitting a woman and felt that this was a biased and shit survey.

I wish it was less ambiguous about how to interpret the results. Is a higher number supposed to be better or worse?

>am gay if it makes any difference

lmao

Wtf does my country of residence, my education levels and household income have to do with sexism? Smells like a whole lot of prejudiced bullshit to me.

An hero, now.

dunno how this shit came in there

I wanna fuck it.

I hope so cuz I got similar stuff

Go on.

Said men should be willing to sacrifice financially fr the women in their lives.

Yes, and the other way around. Sacrifice for the people you love is expected. Test is dumbshit.

Biased test is biased. It fails to consider egalitarian mindsets, the questions seem sort of leading, it doesn't acknowledge that there can be different kinds of feminism (some of which are heroic, some of which are fucking retarded) and in general just seems poorly made and with little basis in logic.

:^)

I'm the top of the class boys

So you're a bitch then. Gotcha.

Nah, I just btfo people without bias

Questions are rigged. There is no way to answer neutrally, or "I don't know/care". Bullshit survey. They want biased data that says everyone is secretly sexist.

3.67, 2

spoiler: sexes are different

I can go ahead and skip this quiz. I'm very sexist. I'm a misogynist asshole who values women as low as I value pothole puddles. I actually get more value out of pothole puddles.

I've lived with several woman, I've dated dozens and I've watched my friends fall victim to the trap, some of them with kids now who spend all day on Facebook pretending they don't want to kill themselves.

Women are utterly useless outside of pumping full of sperm and none of you can prove me wrong.

>1.17 for both

The comments sound almost exactly like a feminist hate thread here. I don't know what to make of that.

Bullshit! Either you're a bitch or a fucking beta fag.

Either way, you're just a limpdicked fucker forever stuck in the friendzone.

I've got a life partner, thank you.

> life partner
Your peanut butter loving dog doesn't count you sick fuck.

i mean... i like some girls...

>limplying it doesnt

I like them too... in the beginning.

what changes?

If you're scoring under 4.0 you're probably a submissive cuck

Shits fucking rigged

Yeah, a submissive cuck who gets sniz on the reg