youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

what the actual fuck ! ?

does his penis really need to be stimulated for him to wake up ?

Where is Dylan Roof when you need him

this is why niggers always roam in large packs

no, he just felt like giving him a wank

So I'm thinking that's at least 10 years in prison for aggravated assault and battery. Maybe more.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI

hopefully bought i doubt it, never heard anything about that video actually

how can anybody claim niggers are "peaceful", "part of society", "victims of circumstance", "victims of racism", "victims of a white society" or even "human beings" when this all shows that, even when they are small children, they are wilder, more uncivilised and much more aggressive than the wildest animal

the adult filming should be ashamed of themselves.... but then again they're probably the nigglets parents

in what actual fucked up brain could this idea actually seem to be appropriate given the circumstances ?

because its a sensitive area it might help wake him... that's the closest I could get.

really there are better ways and but they're niggers

I bet the rest of those beasts were hollering about black lives matter, and how he was just hungry.

african negroes are even dumber than african americans on average

average intelligence quotient of only between 65 to 70

explains why black africa is still so mostly fucked up beyond all repair

also explains why south africa is so much better, but still has stupid, stupid africans doing stupid, stupid things

honestly, i would have aimed for his private parts

he'd prolly bleed to death and he wouldn't be making any more of them

It tears my hear to see fights like this...

south africa is taken over by blacks, it is a write off.
Any one who can is leaving SA the go to new Zealand canda us.

Honestly it is our own fault for being so naive and kind

I want that girl as my wife. My scrotum has stirred

this really does hurt me inside

for what? he dindu nuffin

I love checking in occasionally and reading the comments on the tear-filled Youtube vidya she posted.
Look for 'Irish Coalburner'.

Who needs niggers anyways

suck shit

>'Irish Coalburner
darn she has 2 of them , sad

omg he cheated and knocked the other bitch up too , i cant stand this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

Shitt pisses me off, women are kind soft creatures they dont understand danger

This serves her right for demeaning her nation and flag.

True that she is a dumb bitch , but thats the thing that a womens role, it is the mens fault for having these sub humans in our mids.

Very true.
This faggot (see pic) works in that Swedish hostel where a female worker was stabbed to death by a rapefugee. The picture says it all, he is probably so full of muslim sperm right now, his nose will be running.

Nigger music... these days even THAT is stolen.

I dont get it

Amazing

La Raza ese

I dont like pol , they are to jew orientated

Nigger music in 2016 is usually made by sampling other people's music instead of writing your own. Photo is of a digital sampler.

You can get out of here too bitch

Ah okay. I listen to metal all day anyways.

I actually know what happened he was tired as an adult for attempted murder prob got 20+ years

Not sure if you are mad that a useless nigger was killed or that he posted latinos. Either way, latinos are not so bad compared to niggers, not even close.

thats some white trash that needed to be thrown away

They are all equally bad. At least niggers don't force their culture on you like mex do. Never have to press 2 for nigger last time I checked

no hes saying that white bois should do what this latino is doing , instead of being a faggot and let it happen.
>whites are to domesticated

I really hope some insane shit kicks off soon so I can start capping niggers in self defense. Niggers are literally the worst race on the planet, in every way.

Why wouldn't you be

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

You are correct concerning the domestication of whites by negroids. Look at Eminem kissing Louis Farrakhans' arse:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Fucking greasy nigger.

im not the nignog you hope to meet, nonetheless i think youre the kind of white trash i was talking about

Just to piss the racists off, and to incite anger.

Jews are behind black lives matter though
....and 9/11

.... and ISIS

I'm just pissed off you were too much of a faggot to show yourself wearing it in the street. Does it hang on a nail, given pride of place in your mothers' basement?

And they sacrifice children in satanic rituals & suck blood from baby dick after circumcision

Cool story, Abdul.

BAHAHAHAHAHA Poor faggot, why so mad? I wear it in public often. I'm not here to seek validation from the likes of you.

That's Moloch, worshipped in North Africa & sandnigger countries approx 3000 years ago.