I just started working for Cuckimo's today. AMA

I just started working for Cuckimo's today. AMA.

Do you work for domino's?

phone number for your store pls

If you're over the age of 18 and you're still working at a near minimum wage job, you are a failure at life.

Let me guess, you're one of those "WE DESERVE $15 AN HOUR BECAUSE WE EXIST" morons?

or he could be the im working on getting a good job but need some money person

Are you in Sydney?

Minimum wage in Denmark is $20 how do you feel cuck american?

Not everyone can get a head start from mommy or daddy like you

Domino's Delivery Driver here.

With tips I usually make around 20 an hour.

Feels gud.

learn the meaning of cuck newfag before you start spitting it everywhere like a Sup Forums fag

Or he could be in education and just taking part time work for something to do in spare time.

Retard alert.

Yes.
When I quit user.
Not a liberal fucking cuck. Went to trade school and I am working this job just so I don't have any ties to good money and good work before I skip town in two months to move out of state. Didn't mind fucking them over.
Literally this. I am talking to several HVAC companies in my perspective area I am moving to.
Negative, Seattle area.
Idgaf, good on you bro.
I love this guy.
Lucky bastard. I'm an insider and we make literally no tips. I got considerably better at folding boxes tho.
I like this guy, he knows his shit.
Just got out of education and didn't want to commit to a career before I left for a new area.

Dominos instore here

Thanks for checking in, Sup Forumsro. Tips for the new guy?

Really? Nobody else has any questions?

Donatos is better fuckface

Get friendly with managers in training easier to get better training, shifts free shit etc

if your shops busy enough that you can avoid "learning" phones avoid that shit like the plague Make line is where its at

Get good at slapping pizzas easily the best place to be in the shop

I mean it's just Dominos. No real questions there.

Do you niggers ever actually tamper with the food
Spit or anything like that?

Never seen that in the shop i work in

Not OP, but former Domihoes Shift Manager.

The only time I ever spit in someones food was whenever this junkie shit head came in.

I swear to god the shit was green

Cool, thanks

What did the junkie do to you in particular?

Libtard druggy hugger detected.

They're vermin who brought their problems on themselves. Stop giving the cunts victim cards.

luv u
I worked the phone, tagging, and boxes today. The phone was literally the worst part. Half of them didn't speak English and it was a extremely frustrating experience every time. People have no patience and it was really fucking annoying. I had this underlying urge to hang up a few times because I was so fucking pissed before I handed them off to a manager and let them speak to the chink who couldn't speak a lick of engrish.

I think I wouldn't mind oven and boxing the pizzas. Make line looks dope too. Tips on memorizing the letters and their corresponding topping? That shit didn't make any sense.
You'd be surprised.
In my one day of experience, my managers take themselves way too seriously to ever condone that, and everyone kisses their ass too much to do anything they wouldn't do. I'm gonna go with no.

You deal with a lot of dick heads like

>guy orders stuffed crust pizza
>gets stuff crust pizza
>calls complains its not stuffed
>we make new one send it out tell him we want the old one back

The nigger ripped open all of the crust and pulled the cheese out and left this huge fucking mess in the box. Nah man i ain't seen no cheese

how does it feel working at a job where nobody gives a fuck about you?

where nobody gives a fuck about pizza?

where nobody gives a fuck about health?

where all they give a fuck about is colored paper?

where you waste your time, your energy, your brain, and mother Gaia's resources to go back and forth to a job which does not give a fuck about humanity let alone quality pizza?

how does it feel knowing you are participating in an evil machine that does nothing but breed greed?

how does it feel knowing you are only participating because you ARE greedy?

Fuck you and your Amerifat excuse for food. Honest business my ass. It's a fucking oxymoron.

Put your brain to work and develop something. Stop giving in to these stupid jobs for the sake of shiney shit.

Not really, I don't like druggies, I think they're worthless to society.

But people like you are worse than them, you're just looking for an excuse to indulge in your desire to be a vicious cunt to people.

Druggies are worthless, but plain awful people like you are an actual handicap to society that need to be wiped out.

Wow look at that fine b8

like everything thats not intuitive like p - pepperoni

N - Niggers love sweetcorn
K - Kevin Bacon
D- doori chicken

all the other ones you just learn over time
or find some stupid shit you can associate with the letter and the topping

Not me, the store.

She would come in the store, steal our take 1 shit (Manager was cool as fuck left out bite size candy year round).

After making her pizza, she would call and complain saying we didnt include X thing

We have a policy at dominos, for got what its called, I think its the "WOW effect"?
but basically if a customer complained we would have to cater to their needs so they would get free shit almost everytime.

I'm not American
And its paying me through uni so it feels pretty good

I ended up just switching to Mazzios in the end, fuck Dominos.

I work in a pizza place. The letters probably correspond to the topping. P is pepperoni, k/cb Canadian bacon, gp green peppers, ro/o onions. Etc. You just gotta work with it

how does it feel working at a job where nobody gives a fuck about you?

>Honestly I think it's good life experience. I don't plan on working there for long at all. Two months maybe. But its good to know how it feels.

where nobody gives a fuck about pizza?

A ton of people give a shit about pizza man, it brings in millions every week in revenue. It's the easiest food to sell in the world.

where nobody gives a fuck about health?

I am the only one in my shop that could pass as fit, true.

where all they give a fuck about is colored paper?

Nigga what the fuck

where you waste your time, your energy, your brain, and mother Gaia's resources to go back and forth to a job which does not give a fuck about humanity let alone quality pizza?

Pizza there isn't bad tbh.

how does it feel knowing you are participating in an evil machine that does nothing but breed greed?

Dude you sound like some dumb fuck who has never worked a day in his life. Get a job man.

how does it feel knowing you are only participating because you ARE greedy?

Half off pizzas and some of the easiest work I've ever done. Great man.

Fuck you and your Amerifat excuse for food. Honest business my ass. It's a fucking oxymoron.

This isn't a question so. Fuck you. Next?

Put your brain to work and develop something. Stop giving in to these stupid jobs for the sake of shiney shit.

>Thats what broke people say.

Are you capable of cutting the pizza 4 times in clean 4 strokes with a pizza cutter or are you a retard who works at my Domino's?

What store? I'm from Oklahoma City Area

Ya'll niggas hirin? Your BBQ Chicken is the shit

>be at work today
>'user what does the k stand for'
>fat four eyes neck beard replies 'kike'
>I die laughing
>kikes can't eat bacon
>doesn't get yelled at cause he's a jew
>still giggle when I think about it

Not cutting a large into 10 slices.
>scrub

K gets me every time. Why is K associated with bacon?

Can I get a large all meat pizza, please?

Is it fucking you sempia? I knew you went on Sup Forums. Not capable yet. Need more mana.

I work at the EG Dominos. You?
Seattle area.
Thanks. And always.
Used to do this constantly

K at mazzios used to be Canadian bacon. Since the big menu change its cb now. No idea man.

not only are you salty

but dude is right, your pizza isnt good, its low quality dough, sauce full of salt AND sugar. cheese from god knows where, toppings such as frozen meats and water bloated veggies...he is completely correct about your food being nothing but fattening and empty.

If you want to work with food to help feed your community, ditch the chain "restauraunt" if you could even call it that... work at a nice deli, or a farm! His last sentence sheds a bit of truth as well. He believes in you op, and so do i.

What store area?

>Seattle area.
Nice. You will be making more than most of these people. Please, just don't jizz in any orders from Chinatown.

Do you still deliver to the army barracks?

No idea. I bet we do.

Can you drop off a couple pizzas?

How the fuck do you get cuckimo's out of Dominos?

>What a fucken moron.

We do, but we jizz on those. For some reason the troops prefer the taste and will complain if we don't.

I don't work at dominos anymore because my ex-boss fires everyone who doesn't speak portuguese but I used to work at the Winchester Massachusetts one.

Adding to this - why wouldn't you take the time to photoshewp it to say CUCK.

>You fuckwit.

D O M I N O S
C U C K I M O S

>Idiot.

Good, good

>glorious