Dear Australia,

Please rename yourself so America doesn't confuse us
Yours faithfully

Austria

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Kurz
youtube.com/watch?v=hs9oShIhk60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you care about the american ignorance?

You rename, or better cease to exist. Fucking noncountry

>slovak saying this
LOL

OP is cringeworthy though. that joke is so old it's got a beard by now

You are literally germans. Why the fuck do you have own country?

Because Americans are Shitposting everywhere, so I can't get them out of my face.
Then again, Americans are so fat, I tried to turn around and walk away but the fatty was still in front of me

They are the good germans. Germans are the bad ones.

Dear Österreich,

Please stop being in denial and reunite with Germany, that would solve not only this specific problem but also many others
Yours faithfully

Apezil

how about reviving austrian-hungarian empire

Dear Australia
Are you freedom?

There's that famous German humor.

I am trying
But we voted communism

>Habsburgs
>Hitler
>A-H
>good guys

Only good german is dead one

>You are literally germans.
and you are literally ignorant of history, conversation over

>Please stop being in denial and reunite with Germany
only bavaria (excluding franconia, fuck them)

Was more fun when they confused Czechia with Chechnya after Boston Marathon.

Isn't the whole of Australia just one big practical Berlin?

t. Eastern Realm

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ACTUAL NAME

Hitler said you're Germans. Memes aside, you can't claim to know more about German history than Hitler. Fuck the constitution, it's Anschluss time :^)

Just go by Ostreich.
It's a bit pretentious but that shouldn't be a problem at the level of blind hubris you've been operating at since your northern cousins surpassed you.

>YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ACTUAL NAME
five minutes on google will prove you wrong, and prove me right

>Hitler said you're Germans. Memes aside, you can't claim to know more about German history than Hitler.
statements like that have almost nothing to do with knowing about german history, only with ideology. i know you're not being 100% serious though, but i think germany is too far gone at this point desu, even if we were the same by heritage it doesn't necesarrily mean we want them

>every Russian is called either Dimitri or Andrej
>every Russian woman is named Babushka
>Österreich isn't a real name

3/10 try

Shame they did not sent US navy to land on our shores.

Of all the American states why did you target Georgia a couple of years back?

>country that wasn't independent until 1993 talking about "non-countries" near me

OP here

Mate we are trying, but calling us "Österreich" (or Osterreich if you wish to. Fucking missing Umlauts on Keyboards). But that's even harder for murrica...

They have, you silly Vak. Its "Rakousko"

You are literally same as Kosovo, just German province. Your country is result of German conquering more land. There is 0 reason for Austria to exist, you are not a country, you should be part of Germany

Y'all niggas stupid

>You are literally same as Kosovo, just German province. Your country is result of German conquering more land.
again you prove your historical ignorance, it's pointless at this point

>Russian history class
Not even once

Okay, ostrich it is

does that fucking thing have donald trump hair or am i seeing things

WHERE IS THE TRIGGER WARNING BORIS?

we are a terrible strong weapon against Australia now
>be Australian
>get killed by ostrich
Lel
>be Austria
>best birb

>tfw I completely forgot about that old ass meme

I do feel bad for you guys, at least we got beat by actual people and not birds.

t. Cucks in denial

>Speak german
>Live in German culture
>Look same as Germans
>We are not Germans

Artifical country

>at least we got beat by actual people

not too sure about that, fritz

>Speak german
barely
>Live in German culture
no, only real overlap is in bavaria which makes sense historically
>Look same as Germans
and most other central/western europeans, including you and including hungarians
>We are not Germans
the first correct thing you have said for the entire thread, congratulations

Why are you so butthurt about shit that doesn't even matter?

Yeah, nothing can beat us.
Name one thing that's not football or military

Basketball

Im not butthurt, im just stating obvious that many people miss. Only way to justify existence of Austria would be if it wasnt connected to Germany, but it is. No reason to exist.

>muh special dialect
>muh regional culture

This happens in every country. Look at France or Spain. North and south are very different

Austria Is Making A Joke, Ya'll!!

Banter
Relevance

Took you long enough to get it :^]

Well, fug

Hockey, to my disapproval

>This happens in every country.
wow, it's almost as if there are more defining factors to a country than borders. if you've spent this time on wikipedia instead of posting bullshit then you would have actually become smarter by now, you know?

he would've said it to your face instead of behind your back but his car's only got half a tank of gas

just hopped on the thread, my man
sorry, i was eating 10 burgers :)))))))))))))

Holy fuck, dying )))))))))))))

forgot to quote the czechoslovakian swill but he doesn't deserve it anyway

Your shitposting just proves my post, Amerika.

you should be, that one's from an american TV show

Guiz, I live near a fake "Bavarian" town in the United States. There are many Bavarians that actually live there. they are tight with the pennies and wear leiderhosen but they have nice horses. Its kind of a weird place but pretty.

>I live near a fake "Bavarian" town in the United States. There are many Bavarians that actually live there. they are tight with the pennies and wear leiderhosen but they have nice horses. Its kind of a weird place but pretty.
literally LARPing if you ask me

Austria is cool. A lot of history there. Shame about Vienna though

Name one pre-1945 reason why you are not German?
German identity is a continuum, there is no break at the border. Just because you are different from people in Hamburg or Berlin doesn't mean you aren't part of it.

In all honesty Germany should be run from Vienna

Neither Berlin nor Vienna, Frankfurt is the obvious choice for a united German nation.

L O N D O N

t. never been to vienna

>Name one pre-1945 reason why you are not German?
"Noricum", "Rhaetia", Austria-Hungary. None have anything to do with the breadth of what "Germany" is or was at the time. I don't give a shit about Charlemagne.

i've lived there for two years and he's right, it's a shithole. only really bearable if you live in more noble districts like i did.

Ostreich literally means eastern empire, translated to English.

>Frankfurt
Is not Frankfurt full of Juden?

anschluss

I thought it's mean Southern Empire.

so my grandfather was from austria. i'd say i'm a fairly "american" person, but i would certainly be interested in integrating into austrian society. would i be accepted over there? surely my presence would be preferred over another turk coming in.

the ONLY thing cool about austria is vienna though

Noricum and Rhaetia also have nothing to with Austria.
And Austria-Hungary was too short-lived to have a lasting impact on your nationhood.

No, it's full of Japanese

That's a false translation of Ostarichi

I'm not a retard Hans.
Australis means south, what's your point?

I wonder what the Netherlands means.

"Ost" means "east"
"Reich" means "empire"

Actually, you guys mean "Margraviate of Austria" or "Ostmark". This would be translated to "East - March".

>what are the alps

Austrian alps are based. Imagine the Alps but without the French, Swiss or Italians.

Austria is cool. Sorry for that Slovak autist ITT.

>Austria-Hungary
it's not even the best looking city (even if you only count state capitals), what are you on about lad

Where do you wanna go?

In general we are open to anything but immigrants/refugees. We have our thing with that. Don't wanna speak for all, since we have a wide variety of people with different characteristics - like most European countries.

nether=nether
lands=lands

i.e.
>be dutch
>drown

where did that quote come from what the fuck hiro

another country ruined by rapefugees

Silly Australians.
Must we cuckold you from your Antartican lands once more?

Nah, we have Kurz.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Kurz
I think he'll be able to manage it.

Alright then
t. Österreilia

No one would know better about being a cuck than a Dutch person.
Good luck trying, Hoffman.

cheers mate

i respectfully disagree with your optimism but shall not become defeatist in spite of the situation

this is why we had Mauthausen

Nobody on the planet gives one fuck about Antarctica.

Nobody ever listens, but if we want to advance as a species then destroying Austria is a must. They have plunged the world into utter destruction two times in the last century, and they WILL do it again. They use the germans as scapegoats, because the germans are simple robots that will always do their masters bidding. The austrians are the actual jews. Do you ever wonder why you almost never see austrians on int? It`s because they are plotting their next step. I can`t even imagine what the new lefty prime minister Van der Bellen will plans for Europe. The entire refugee crysis is masterminded by the austrians who want to trigger a civil war in Germany, so that the German Federation collapses and divides into differeny duchies. Bavaria will be incorporated into Austria and the austrians will once again be the rulers of the germanosphere and entire Europe if their plan succeeds. But if it doesn`t, then the entire world will just think that Germany is just sperging out again and bomb it to the ground, while vile austrians just laugh kn their ledethosen and retreat to the Alps for a few decades to drink beer, yodel and hatch their new insidious plan to destroy Europe. WAKE UP! THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF WE DO NOT STOP THEM NOW!

Why

>this is what we lost Pressburg for
Slovakia was a mistake

who was it that started this copypasta again? it was a hungarian, right?

I don't know, "Happy feet" had everything hot and bothered about it throughout some months, but it may have died down.
N-nice way of e-evading my bant though ;-;.

>Dutch person.
>
Yeah, yeah Latvia.

You don't like Kurz?

>Speak german
Not real German actually.
>Live in German culture
It is similar, but not the same.
But this the same for most former German kingdoms etc. Prussians neither are the same as Bavarians or Friezes.
But Austrian culture is btw actually more similar to Bavarian culture, than Prussian culture to Bavarian culture.
>Look same as Germans
As well as every other "central european".
>We are not Germans
"German" is a difficult word.
There is no real unified German and some small battles or decisions ins history were made otherwise, Germany and Austria could be one country. Or two countries with different borders. Or a shitload of countries.
But it happened as it happened, Austria is Austria. Maybe it is better this way.

it's not really that i don't like him, i just believe that it's mostly out of his hands as to how exactly we weather the rest of this refugee situation, since it's mostly up to the EU.
those are the fuckers that i don't like.

D-do you l-like being on top of me, German-kun?

>I'm from Austria

The problem needs to be stopped. We all know the source of the problem's cause...

You mean this guy

yes, it's letting economists run everything
youtube.com/watch?v=hs9oShIhk60