Help me Sup Forums my gf is thinking about leaving me and I love her...

Help me Sup Forums my gf is thinking about leaving me and I love her. Help me persuade her to stay and I'll give you nudes.

>be me
>few hours ago
>send her a long ass message on how I feel
>She thinks that I'm complaining
>She tells me she doesn't have time for me now she's thinking of leaving me.
>Asked for one last nude before she goes
>says she want's to leave me more now.
>proves that she was really thinking about staying
>still have a chance
What do I do and say? here's a free nude.
I've never felt this way about anyone before.

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/034/yeahsciencebitch.PNG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys

Tell her to leave you. You don't want her anymore.

Move on nigger!

Any tips then?

But I don't want to leave her.

fuck her then kys

Yeah, slice your fucking wrists cuckboy.

Hatefuck her in the ass

Do a barrelroll.

Down the road not across the street, right?

Just leave her, man. Part on even terms and you will feel much better a lot sooner.

Bro be dominant! Say something to her like: No, you dont leave me! I love you, n' you love me. So stop that and lets meet later, so we can talk eye to eye..

That dominant shit always works

I always loved those effects, I thought it was cute.

Proof: my last girlfriend left me, because i was too beta..

you faggot, shes probably leaving you because she thinks you only want to fuck her.

you cant "make her" stay

right now all you can do is apologise, let her be by herself for 1 or 2 days then regroup and go out, see if she still hasnt cheated on you.

either way you are royally screwed and probably its your own fault

Could work, I'll give it a try, thanks annon.

being alpha will screw you more

but for science

report back later

i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/034/yeahsciencebitch.PNG

No Problem!
But dont be rude man! Doninant bur not rude.. And if necessary, you should excuse yourself, if you made a mistake

Double dubs don't lie

How do I show her that I'm not in it for the sex?

Sure thing

I told her I had a foot fetish, I thought she was going to be a little freaked out, turns out she loved me for it.

Being cuck could also not work.. Its a 50/50 chance. But ive madd better experience with the dom-behaviour..

Also: sorry for my bad english.. German user

whatever he does, alpha or cuck has to be oriented to show the bitch that he actually cares about her, if that is true at all.

if she doesnt seem to respond/care then idk what you could do OP, maybe cry a little and get another, hotter, smarter gf or w/e

Is it bad if I sent her over 2k words on how I felt? maybe it was a little too much.

Dude, she's the hottest grill I've seen. I can't do any better than her.

that sounds like a last ditch message.

they tend to either solve eveything or end everything

either way user you are getting outta this.

hotness is subjective, once your love for her is forgotten/transformed to hate you will see the light

Can confirm.. Thats the point!

Fuck man, i'll fuck that bitch so hard und cum on her godlike tits, if she leave you :D

Yeh shes ganna fuck around on you. Cant turn a hoe into a house wife user.

Best to just let it be done with.

What you do is when she is sleeping, tie her up and she'll never leave!

Annon, that's called rape, I want to avoid that....but if she does leave then I'll try it.

Remember the science dude
REPORT BACK
FOR SCIENCE

I will annon, once she wakes up.

unfortunately dude if she leaning towards leaving there is little that can be done.
that's how it works in my experience.

Yeah decisions already made, honestly it's probably over. You might get back together after for a little bit but it won't be the same and will just fizzle out. Better off telling her you loved her a lot and will always have her in your heart somewhere but agree that it's time for it to end. Basically you're stealing her thunder and leaving it open ended with the ball in your court. In every scenario following it works for you. You get to start moving on and working on yourself or other girls, or you get to start moving in and working on yourself and other girls and eventually she'll come back to you and she'll give it another shot. Either way I wouldn't find this death, I've had enough girlfriends dump me to know the right answers, generally.